Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Call Today!

youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-iJ6DImHo
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQIATp5h1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It must sting getting more screentime in a fake commercial than in the actual movie.

I love faux retro stuff. Stan Lee's voiceover at the end is just icing on the cake.

Damn, my first thought. More screentime and lines. Poor Jubilee, she never gets to be featured

Wait, so, are people going to actually know about the school in this timeline? Because it was definitely a secret in the original timeline.
>original timeline
How the fuck did they mess up these movies so quickly that they need multiple timelines already?

She's Asian in a Hollywood movie, you know she going to get the shaft.

This fake ad is the best live-action X-Men interpretation to date. Over 15 years and this is the best thing to come out of it.

Lemme just let that sink in...

You'll just have to wait for X-men Apocalypse: The Mall cut, coming next summer.

I liked that internet commercial with Quicksilver in the mansion.

And then we can get the long-awaited Mall Rats/X-Men crossover.

>Fant4stic flopped
>Will never get F4/Mallrats crossover to determine age old question

First fifteen seconds have similar music to Star Trek. Liking it.

Like if having sex in the back of the Fantasticar is really that uncomfortable?

I agree.

why does Singer hate like almost the entire X-Men roster that isn't Wolverine, Magneto, Xavier and Mystique?

Because he's not that smart.

a e s t h e t i c

The number actually works!

What do they say?

>How the fuck did they mess up these movies so quickly that they need multiple timelines already?
Because Last Stand and Origins nearly killed the franchise.

I just called the number it was a recording of stan lee asking for my name and address. What do?

Jubilee isn't a young boy for Singer to try to rape.

IT'S A TRAP.

Don't give him your real name. this is how Stan Lee steal life-force (and intellectual properties).

Whatever you do don't give it to him. He's using the number to acquire souls to feed his immortality.

Oh shit guys, I did it. How screwed am I?

Because they're the only actors he can't replace for not sucking his dick.

RIP in peace user.

>Implying Singer wants Jennifer anywhere near his dick

If the stars were the people who sucked his dick, the movie would just be the young twink boys.

That's my point though, the studio won't ever replace those four so he has to deal with them. Everyone else is entirely expendable.

Dammit Daredevil!

Haha, oh fuck

I can't be the only person who gets annoyed when people pronounce "Xavier" as "Egg-Zey-Vier", right?

That said, that's a pretty good fake ad, although Jubilee looks more like she's from the late 1980s/early 1990s than from 1983 (probably because she was created in 1989).

singer shot the scenes, he clearly wanted her in the film, the studio would be behind the cuts which has been the case for literally every single cut scene in the history of film.

The viral videos for DoFP and Apocalypse have been better than the real marketing.

Stan Lee cameos, playing the voicemail operator, and says that nobody is available but if you leave your name and address after the tone, they'll get back to you.

Seems like a great way to get fox studio spam forever.

But he said operators were standing by.

I left my name and address. I really don't expect anything, but wouldn't it be cool if they sent the first few thousand callers fake information pamphlets about the school or something like an 'enrollment' letter?

It might, I did something like that for Tron Legacy and have a Encom employee badge sitting around here somewhere.

You're never going to get a Hogwarts acceptance letter, user. It's time to move on.

>Lana is as short as children
>tfw no fobby gook qt virgin gf

She's a cute

I still have my Atari 800 (as shown at the 45 second mark) boxed away. 1983 was the shit for home computing at the time. Well, for comics too for that matter.

>Call Phone Number
HOLY SHIT IT'S STAN LEE!

>Group high five
>death touch kid murders them all

Congrats, you just lost 10 years.

>the mall cut
>tag line is
>"Does a mall babe eat chilli fries?"

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-iJ6DImHo

Holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQIATp5h1Q

I liked X-Men Apocalypse, but I would bet my house on Synger having fucked Angel's boypussy.

JUBILEE IS CUTE!
CUTE!

Oh shit!

I think you're right because I just called and he didn't ask for anything, just said to join us May 27th and then disconnected me.

it doesn't matter cause i'm already dying anyway

So is this commercial like, Telepathically projected into prospective student's mind or something?

Because the whole "Mutant Academy" thing was something that always seemed to be kind of on the downlow until Morrison, mostly to cut down on the number of anti-mutant terrorist attacks.

(9/10 commercial, otherwise. Woulda been 10/10 if Jubes had used her powers)

You would expect that Singer would give more screen time to the X-men who are underage.

In this timeline, Jennifer Lawrence saved the president so people kind of like mutants

They're accurately adapting the source material by having the most complex canon of any CU

>blue mutants get more screentime than asian mutant

das racist

I'd watch it.

Wow, this looks like shit

literally made me fart

what is the nigger's power

Looks like either Wither or Elixer's.

>Not "You Will Believe A Mall Babe Eats Chili Fries"