Finally the fucker is meeting some resistance

Finally the fucker is meeting some resistance.

Oops wrong board, muh bad.

Holy shit japanese comics are confusing. what the fuck is this guy even saying? Sun and Moon? Pokemon?

>Hunter X Hunter is off hiatus

Whoa there user, before you go. How many chapters has he done?

It give it around a two more months until it's back on hiatus, if this last longer than a year I be generally surprised in a good way.

>HxH is off hiatus
DON'T YOU FUCKING PLAY ME TOGASHI

>Hunter X Hunter
See, if I wanted to receive content once every 5 years I would read webcomics instead.

I can't follow this fight.
It's too complicated and there is too much shit to read.

Hisoka's gonna win somehow.

It's all the abilities Lucifer is using, it's confusing the shit out of me.

So its just as confusing with context

You don't understand, the hiatus is on hiatus, but the hiatus should soon be properly off hiatus again.

He's only using like 5. Black Voice, Gallery Fake, Convert Hands, Order Stamp, and Sun and Moon

Like roughly 6? I think.

But then with all the bookmark shit added in as well.

This is only the fifth one. Let's hope he goes on until at least this arc is finished (not just the fight, but the stuff with the princes too).

Maybe you just have ADD or something. Hisoka is chasing Chrollo, but Chrollo is making it so that he's just chasing puppets and fakes. It's pretty simple.

The only thing about the bookmark is that it lets him use two abilities at once.

The fight is probably gonna be 12 chapters long since that's a whole book and it starter right at the beginning of one. Then it's back to the prince moot and dark continent. Hopefully he won't go on hiatus again anytime soon, but I doubt it. Last year we didn't get a single chapter.

Wait, Chrollo got exorcised already? When did that happen?

I think he might be less sick now than he was, but who knows?

That happened way back on Greed Island. It just hasn't been mentioned since then. The only reason Chrollo is willing to give Hisoka a fight now is because Hisoka helped him find the nen exorcist (IIRC).

God all I've ever wanted was like a HxH x DC cross over. Hisoka would be a great silver-age esc villian. Having Batman chase him around would be awsome. Or even if he appeared in the Marvel universe, it would be great to see him and Spiderman have a smug off.

It's fucking delicious, one of the best battles in any medium ever. The complexity of the fight almost comes near what you'd see on like a pro level SC2 or DotA match.

At some point during chimera arc there's a page showing the clown meeting with him alongside the exorcist.

Chrollo is a zerg rushing pos

>Hisoka would be a great silver-age esc villian

He's basically Silver Age Sinestro gayness and all except instead of an energy ring, he has energy gum.

>it's another Sup Forums accidentally walks in on Sup Forums changing episode

Smirking emoji

>He's only using like 5. Black Voice, Gallery Fake, Convert Hands, Order Stamp, and Sun and Moon

I'd hug the dog gurl.

Don't you remember the nen exorcist from the bomber arc of Greed Island?

ha, it is basically Sinestro trying to sexicute Hal episode. Though Hal is probably too retarded for Hisoka to pred on.

>banelings
>Neural Parasite
>changlings

chrollo is zerg

First he used Convert Hands to change his appearance to someone else's and sneak into the crowd. Then he used Gallery Fake to make a ton of inanimate copies of people. After that, he used Order Stamp on the copies to make them attack Hisoka. However, he also branded them with Sun and Moon so they wouldn't disappear after he deactivated Gallery Fake. After that, as the Gallery Fake copies were keeping Hisoka distracted, he started sneaking in attacks on him. At some point, however, Hisoka manages to land a hit on Chrollo. After this, Chrollo runs back into the crowd, deactivates Order Stamp and Gallery Fake (stamp disappears but copies don't, b/c Sun and Moon was used on the copies), uses Convert Hands to trade appearances with someone, and uses Black Voice to control the person he traded appearances with. Pretty sure that's what happened, and I hope this made sense.

Okay, Let make Hunter x Hunter Sup Forums related.

No, no, I remember the exorcist dude and the whole Ryodan subplot in G.I, I just don't remember when it was stated it already happened.
There we go.

What if batman was in the hunter x hunter uinverse?

It's a power one of the other characters uses. Basically, they're seals that you affix to someone. If the sun touches the moon, they explode.

How come most Big Two characters don't have powers as nuanced as the ones in HxH?

He'd end up like Illumi. Cold, detached and psychopathic but loving in his own twisted way

He has a Conjurer personality.

No.

Hard to say. With his analytical skills, he could probably determine the conditions for any fighter's nen powers and use that to his advantage.

That said, he has no nen powers whatsoever, and can't even see them.

reread it in one go after the fight is over, works for me.

>That said, he has no nen powers whatsoever, and can't even see them.

Dude, It pretty easy to get nen powers. All you have to do is get hit by nen user or find a japanese guy.

Get hit and survive. The goons in the Heave's Arena all got "baptized" by getting tremendously fucked up with a Nen attack. I mean, Gon got hospitalized when he already had Nen active, imagine what it would do to a normal, naked person.

this is batman we are talking about.

Nen users can be taken out if you are smart.

If Hisoka managed to land a hit shouldn't he have put some Bungee Gum on Chrollo? He wouldn't be able to disappear back into the crowd then.

Getting hit is perhaps relatively easy, surviving is not.

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't apart of his training while going around the globe after his parents death. Hears about some crazy inner energy zen-buddhist shit and tries to learn it.

Which comic book character, and his villains and supporting cast, would you like to see in the hands of known mangakas, Sup Forums?

Hisoka hit Chrollo with the head a couple times, but not with the Bungee Gum itself, I'm guessing.

Did Togashi move to US or something?

Green Lantern and Araki. Constructs haven't been bombastic and in your face in years.

This is the last thing batman would see.

id love to see flash or spiderman done by oda

Thor by Kentaro Miura

Killua and Hisoka