be American

> be American
> obey police order
> get shot
> his last minute of life was crawling

He wouldn't be dead rn if he bought himself shorts that fit tighter (he wad trying to pull them up). just goes to show how white Americans are so disgustingly comfortable with showing you their horrid ass-crack. Even when it may cost them their life.

> be American
> buy shorts
> they don't fit you because they're made for fat American bodies
> get shot by the police because you didn't check your thin privilege

A belt could had saved his life

> his last minute of life was crawling
In his skin?

>be american
>stranger says "how are you?" to you out of nowhere
>get gunned down by police while reaching into your pocket for change to tip him
>ambulance drops you off at the McMorgue™ drive-thru
>family receives a $100,000,000 bill to cover the costs of pronouncing you dead

>come out screaming
>go out crawling
Poor cunt, what a senseless loss of life.

I know a lot of people are emotionally charged over this but there is a lot of disingenuousness over what occurred. Firstly, the guy who shot wasn't the guy who gave any of the commands, it was his Sergeant. Second, he literally put his hands behind his back for a SECOND time RIGHT after being told if he did exactly that he would be shot.

I am not justifying it, I think he was given terrible instructions, I've even had a cop pull a gun on me as a teen for something I didn't do and I generally do not trust them, but there is no reason to twist the facts.

Interesting. I thought the guys voice didn't match the 56% manlet very well.

Also let me add I don't think he should have shot, but I just know that he was immediately within his legal right in that situation. The problem is the policy, our policing needs major reform. Cops need to take that (extremely tiny) chance in these situations. If they know for sure the suspect has a weapon on them then I understand. Just makes me wonder how horribly a mentally ill person would fare under these kinds of circumstances.

It needs to be more known because a lot of people are heated by everything that happened before the shooting. Even the new meme of the guy doing a lethal Simon Says is misleading.

shit meant for

>die on your hands and knees crying and begging some faggot edgelord cop the same age as you not to shoot you

poor bastard

The man who gave the orders was the shooter's Sergeant. An old man who retired shortly after.

What are you all talking about?

The American Police first person shooter just released some more gameplay footage

Can you give me the link please?

>Be American
>Defend cops in this thread like a good boot licker
>Get shot

YOU’RE FUCKED

It's the price of Freedom.

DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES. YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS.

>Cops have to assume you're armed so a single mistake while drunk and under duress will cost you your life

>land of the free
>can’t even say “the N word” like if it was the Voldermort name in Harry Potter
>muh banned word because it offends gorillas
>freedom
kek

so nothing is going to happen to that sergeant?
does he still get all those pension or retirement benefits for government employee?

POST LINK FUCKERS

> PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE EM'! YOU GOT NOWHERE TO RUN. WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY

*dismounts from floating meditation*
"Hmph, I suppose the government sent you. my airsoft collection is of no threat to you."

*grins*

"but I am."

> YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO COMPLY, OR I WILL BEGIN FIRING, I REPEAT. 3 SECONDS.

"3 seconds?" *smirks as demon and angle wings grow from my back* "all i need"
* unsheathes sword*
*warps behind american cop, eyes closed*
"sayonara(goodbye) pig"

> IM GONNA SHOOT

*opens one eye, revealing eternal bakumon tsukuyomi sharingan, and slices bullets in half*
*unleashes limit break, Soul Destroying Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki Bankai Tsubame Gaeshi Zan Ma Ken-Ni No Tachi Gear Second Eight Gates Unleashed-Space Destruction Beamu Blade*
* annihiliates cop and also kills my friend paul fuck you paul*
*dematerialises sword*
"Heh, I expected so much more from the man who killed my sensei, Daniel-san, I dedicate this revengeance to you, my dearly departed master"

Literally been under that gun son, aint nothin fun but I don't feel I need to twist the facts and sugar coat it based on emotion. I also already said I don't think cops should shoot in these situations. It exposes police procedure and the absolute state of our society.

Well they were called on because someone saw him with a gun in his window or something, and it did turn out he had a pellet gun for his exterminator job. Being drunk I wonder if he was having some fun shooting outside the window.

From what I heard he fled to SEA. I mean he wasn't in any trouble but yea.

What video my man.

>The American Police first person shooter just released some more gameplay footage

Oh

Ah

Really tho rossia could you not find it with a simple internet search? It's huge in America right now and I guess the West since it's very popular on Sup Forums as well, just sort by recent but you probably don't even have to do that.

WHY JUST NOT POST LINK YOU DOUBLE MC CHICKEN

Because I would have to do exactly the same thing that you would do to find it. Did you at least try?

Here your google request triple french fries

Should've sorted by recent, look up Daniel Shaver.

Love the ad. Stock footage, kek

thats just making it worse because he wasnt in charge and not follow some stupid limbo instruction is no reason to make someone into a beehive, america is fucked

what would happen in a professional enviroment is instead of some local LARP commando going in counter strike 1.6 style, barking orders over a corridor, the "suspect" would be contacted and an able and professional group of cops would show up till the place is on lockdown

none of this had to happen, none of this war professional, police is serving the public, not the other way around

No, joke. That's sad.

Police officers were acting according to the training.
It's all perfectly fine.

Couldn't he lie down and say something like i am fucked up i cant move pick me up?

how the fuck are you meant to crawl along the ground with your arms up? why didn't they just arrest him when he was sitting down with his arms in the air?

He was drunk as they say. Hard to multitask, when yer drunk.

Exactly.
Better yet, when he was on the ground.

Yea, the crawling instructions were unclear, I figured the cop wanted him to shuffle his knees with his hands up but when he started literally crawling they accepted it until he instinctively reached behind himself because his shorts dropped. From what I heard they were under the impression there might have been more people in the room which is why they wanted him to come to them than the usual procedure of going to them.

and on top of that crawling is a really dumb idea if he was concerned about optimal safety