What's a good film about hustling and business acumen like The Founder or Nightcrawler or Wolf of Wall St. ?

What's a good film about hustling and business acumen like The Founder or Nightcrawler or Wolf of Wall St. ?

Wolf of Wall Street

Every nigger movie about some hoodrat who tries to make it to the top by selling drugs/becoming a rapper

Wallstreet
>i haven't seen it yet

The Big Short

>Nightcrawler
What?
>I do get what you are trying to say
but what?

If you're going along that line of thinking then try
>Brick

I don't care what you fucks say, I fuckin loved this

Ray was fucking brutal

>hey there buddy
Nobody is saying it isn't a good movie
>Calm down

The Oceans Trilogy

Wall Street is actually boring and doesn't hold up today

The Big Short is okay, but more informative than entertaining

Catch me if you Can

>Ray was fucking brutal

Was he? He gave the mcdonald brothers literally every opportunity to get super wealthy and the declined.

>more informative than entertaining
This is how people know you're an idiot

Most of the people watching these sorts of movies fancy themselves as entrepreneurs while in fact they watch the movie and that satisfies that urge. All the real entrepreneurs I know either don't watch movies or watch the most simplistic ones because they use movies as a relaxation and not substitute for reality.

>business acumen

The Masons already own everything. It' easy to be a success when you are part of the control system. They Live is a much more accurate portrayal of the real business world.

Not really, he made the brothers wealthy and accomplished the autistic one's dream: he wanted mc to spread through the world and he got it but of course not under his rule.

Really good movie that isnt't afraid to not show the business guy as an outright bad guy. He wasn't a good guy either, he was just a guy. And he had courage to follow upon his values so he was a great guy to that extent.

What i didn't really like was that at the beginning he was shown as a failed salesman with a retarded pitch only to reveal later on that he had a pretty comfy life, nothing too fancy but he met the needs and was even in a position to retire at fifty.

Those boys had every opportunity, they were so scared of their name being attached to something bad and just look at it now

Theirs a movie some guy taking advtange of the housing crisis in 2008, forgot it's name

Oh and to add the fact that brothers didn't want to budge on the milkshake stuff wasn't in their favor: it's an issue now with people wanting real and healthy and whatnot but back then all people cared about was the taste.
Well they had a point, it's just that they didn't know or care to know people and knowing people is what allowed mk's character to make the franchises work: he was a hustler that cared about product and he knew how to spot other hustlers and then those hustlers spotted others and so on.

>misread title as "The Flounder"
>waited in vain whole movie expecting McDonald's to reveal new fish sandwich

Glengarry Glen Ross is a must watch.

The Social Network

Its just kinda TV moviey, and the "it was the name" speech was kinda bad. No other flaws really.

Scarface

True.
The most successful person I know watched almost every Adam Sandler movie to date and thinks it's hilarious

this.

Similar thing would be with all fancy pants watching mafia films and thinking that if they were criminals, they'd be classy upper-class criminals but in reality many mafia men are violent manchildren

Sounds like he's just a normie fucking plebe

Scorsese is great at making 3 hour long escape fantasies.

Most successful people are.

There Will Be Blood

Man,I know exactly what you are talking about. I am from eastern Europe and we fetishize criminals to the point that legit businessman would dress like a mobster and I shit you not a compliment for the young people is that they are mafia when they would be afraid to double park their (father's) expensive car.

>Wall Street is actually boring and doesn't hold up today

The original 1987 absolutely holds up today. The days of some stock broker cold calling wealthy people an pitching stocks may be over, but everything relating to Gordon Gecko is still happening today (M&A, insider information etc).

'let's have a denouement in the washroom' scene was cliche

The Social Network
The Big Short
Glengarry Glen Ross