What are the last three movies, Sup Forums?

What are the last three movies, Sup Forums?

Masters of Evil and Thunderbolts

imo

Namor

Fantastic Four, X-Men and She-Hulk.

Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four, Runaways.

Captain Britain, The Wall solo, 30 minute special showing the 2 years Team Cap spent hiding in Wakanda watching TV and eating pizza.

The last one is Sup Forums talking about comics and not being /tv - 2/.

Howard the Duck and its two sequels.

I would actually love to see how they'd handle a full Howard the Duck movie.

This desu. Maybe replace FF with a Spidey sequel

Wasn't GOTG3 confirmed?

Spider-Man 2 and, I wanna say Runaways

Assuming Spidey 2 wouldn't be announced/planned entirely by them as of now:

Guardians 3
Dr. Strange 2
Vision

>insinuating vision is going to get a standalone

Thunderbolts
Doctor Strange: Into the Dark Dimension
Fantastic Four

>Captain Britain
>a joke suggestion
>an outright pisstake
o-oh...

>Vision
Yeah nah

Well, considering Captain Marvel and Inhumans are cancelled...

Noooooo.
Gibbe Man-Thing first.
Howard could be its Rocket Raccoon.

Source?

Keep dreaming fuccboi

I could see them going Vision and Scarlet Witch but I don't think either would support a solo alone.

>squirrel girl
>world war hulk
>hawkeye

>Not wanting a 2020 Vision movie.

I'm no comic expert and Captain Marvel sounds retarded in name. Is it actually good?

Not really. It's mostly Marvel's superman, power-wise. Except she gets raped and loses the memory or whatever happened so she drinks and shit.

Then again, Iron Man wasn't that great either.

Dr. Strange 2
Black Widow and Hawkeye
Young Avengers

Carlos, you little fucking shit!

Punisher: The Punishing
Punisher: The Punishing 2
Punisher: The Punishing 3

Inhumans, yes
Captain Marvel, no

They aren't gonna get rid of their lone female movie, especially when a Black Widow one isn't planned either

JUSTICE like lightning

Avengers vs X-men.

Whats with those 3 "Marvel unlimited" movies at the end, any info what that's about?

Probably Doctor Strange 2, Ghost Rider, and the next Fantastic 4

It's complicated.
Marvel's Starman would be more appropriate. Their are like 5 other "Marvel's Superman".

user...

That's what the thread's about, yes. Speculation pertaining to them.

>Captain Marvel is cancelled

There has been zero indication of this. Supposedly its Feige's pet project

I'm going to be safe and guess
>GotG 3
>Spider-Man 2
>Doctor Strange 2
In that order.

Captain Marvel was originally this alien superhero who eventually died of cancer, and multiple people have taken on the mantle over the years.
The current Captain Marvel was called Ms Marvel for a good forty years, as she got her powers by having her DNA spliced with a he original Alien hero and based her identity around him and took the name herself a couple of years back.
Ms Marvel had a pretty rough time throughout the years, and now Marvel is attempting to make her their premier female hero which a lot of people dislike due to her being a pretty terrible character for years while Marvel tried to figure out an angle for her (including a story where she was brainwashed and raped by her own son, so that she could give birth to him).

>GotG 3
already confirmed for 2020

>tfw Iron Man 4 against the real Mandarin never
Feels bad. Fuck IM3

Then I'm at least 1/3rd correct so far.

shes basically space rhodey or space cap, except replace the armor/shield with a bunch of crazy energy powers. military personnel turned superhero.

i like the character but not everything shes been written in. if the movie does what the rest do and ignores everything inconvenient to its story, it could be pretty good.

Realistically: Iron Man 4,Spidey 2, GOTG 3

Let them fight.

No year's been confirmed. Just that'll it'll happen in Phase 4.
I was gonna put it on my list until I realized they'l probably want to space the cosmic stuff out.

>GotG came out in 2014
>GotG 2 coming out 2017
just a hunch that they'll be released every 3 years

How does it feel to know that Marvel has forever won the "Captain Marvel" name.

How does it feel when five years from now, normies will look at you and go, "That doesn't make sense, of course Captain Marvel comes from Marvel, it's right there in her name".

I thought we'd get Thor 3 before Cap 3 for the same reason, and yet here we are.

They're doing a Sky High remake, making it part of the Marvel Canon now.

underrated capekino

>boku no hero academia USA edition

I unironically like this movie

Nick Fury, where they drop Samuel L Jackson for a white dude in an eyepatch, only for the Sam Jackson version to pop up at the end to make everyone go "HUH?"

Daredevil, directed by Kevin Smith. Violent as fuck, filled with naughty words, released under Miramax label. Has cameo appearances by Jay and Silent Bob and a direct reference to Mallrats.

Inhumans/Star Wars crossover where a time travelling Sith Lord goes to the present and kidnaps Crystal in an attempt to make her into a living lightsaber.

Me too, it's actually a really good Super Hero movie, that's (purposely) full of cliches but still funny and original. And I mean, at the time, there weren't many good super hero movies either.

That's actually pretty accurate, right down to the main character not initially having superpowers.

Pretty euphoric desu senpai.

Captain Marvel will be introduced in IW part 1, you're dumb to think they will cancel it. And for the Inhumans, the movie just doesn't have a release date anymore but it's still on the list of future productions.

>(including a story where she was brainwashed and raped by her own son, so that she could give birth to him)
Not that user,but it always perplexes me how that story was ever approved or even considered a good idea in the first place

>Caitlin was a tree hugger

What the duck

I'd watch it. I wish we got more Punisher movies in general.

I did say power-wise. You can't try and un-obscure a character by stating another obscure one.

Superman is fine, especially since Marvel doesn't have a lot of standard flying bricks in high profile roles like DC, is what I mean.

All I can see is KILL ME whenever I see his face

>implying Vision will even still be alive after Infinity War

>inhumans
that was shelved until 2020 though, and i'll imagine will come midway through phase 4

>Sinister Six
>Thunderbolts
>Superior Foes of Spiderman

I'd watch two hours of Scarlet Witch and Vision doing nasty magic shenanigans in bed.

Captain Britain, please.
I'd give my soul for a Captain Britain/Excalibur/Excalibur Rises trilogy. With Brian sacrificing himself and passing the mantle to Faiza in the third.

Paul Bettany's career is dead m8, he'll beg to stay in the MCU, and considering they are going to lose Chris Evans, RDJ and Hemsworth afterwards they'll want to keep as many familiar faces as possible.

But he's got the thing that the guy wants in his thing

Why would Wanda wanting his dick kill him.

>Superior Foes of Spiderman
This is one series that really needs to comeback with a new movie synergised line-up and Bendis writing it.

To be honest, I know very little about Captain Britain and I don't want to say anything might not work in the MCU; but would he legitimately work? With the smaller scale of the MCU compared to the comics would he be accepted by audiences or just seen as a rip-off?

I'd honestly love to see them take a whack at doing a superhero movie fully intended to be a comedy. Superior Foes or Great Lakes Avengers would be great.

Hell, I could almost maybe see Superior Foes being able to get by on a television budget.

Fox got permission from Marvel to make X-men related TV shows. Marvel, in return, got the Fantastic 4 back after Fox execs realized that releasing a turd every 4 years and losing money was a bad idea. I'm betting that one of the unrevealed films is going to be The Fantastic 4. And I hope they do it right and start with Mole Man instead of going straight for Doom

Oh shit we might get Silver Surfer in Infinity War

>Opening scene is him crashing through Strange's house
>We get that scene where he zooms past Thanos as Cap tries to defeat him

>Excalibur Rises
Not familiar with this one.

Ms marvel? Nova?

If they go multiverse sure.
Which if Strange is any indication they're considering.

It's a joke about the Dark Knight Trilogy naming scheme, user

Beta Ray Bill
Nova
Fantastic Four

>Marvel, in return, got the Fantastic 4 back
I'm gonna need come citation here

Dr. Strange sequel, Dr. Strange or GotG sequel and second Spider-Man.

Thunderbolts
Fantastic Four
Planet Hulk
Make it so Marvel! Just do it!

I realized before posting, I was giving you the stage for a pun.

Runaways
Marvel 1602
Earth X

planet hulk is already happening in thor 3

>planet hulk is already happening in thor 3
I suspect it will be more like this
which I'm ok with, I just want Planet Hulk because it would inevitably lead to WWH

I really want those first two to happen, but those guys are probably never going to get movies.

I hope not, we've just had 2 bloody cape vs cape films

Ghost Rider, Blade, Daredevil vs Punisher

???
Planet Hulk
Avengers: World War Hulk

Those are the leads to
A N N I H I L A T I O N
I hate capeshit, but cosmic capeshit sounds great.

I hope Runaways is one of them.

Thunderbolts too.

Maybe Young Avengers.

One of those has to be Nova.