It's actually decent

It's actually decent

3 years later

Does Sup Forums like this? I thought most people enjoyed it, including me.

Decent? It's great

Lego Batman Movie is also pretty gud

I thought it was boring.

Yeah, shame about the Frozen shills, this one should have won.

I liked it except for the live action segment with Will Ferrell, which was just unnecessary and stupid.

Reddit tier garbage. Nothing but references.
>"HEY THATS GANDALF I KNOW HIM!"
>"OH LOOK BATMAN XD"
Only autistic children should have liked this. Frozen was the superior movie and deserved to be more successful.

>tfw Lego Batman was a lot better than BvS

>which was just unnecessary and stupid

I found it one of the best parts because I realte to both the kid and Will. I've always wanted to paste my SW Lego sets because they are so cool! But I never do it because I want to keep playing with them, even though I never do.

Shit had me in tears.

>being this much of a contrarian
You must live a sad and lonely life.

No it's just shit

>oh no, they were ready for that!

This was a great movie, haven't rewatched it outside of the theater though, where I saw it twice

It must suck being so bitter that you can't have fun.

I just don't get it. The humour is 95% references. The plot is stale and the moral tired
>just b yourself! big corporations bad!
Which is ironic considering the whole movie is just shilling for Lego.

When the Minecraft movie comes out I wonder if TV will lap that shit up as well.

>a film with a toy company literally in its name
>somehow more subtle about its message than oscar winning allegory movies

>I just don't get it.
You said it, not me.

Frozen was forgettable in every aspect, save for one song that was derivative of a Katy Perry song from years before the movie came out.

It's far better than a movie about lego has any right to be.

Batman is a literal cuck in this movie

It's not. It's a plot written by a 10 year old with jokes inserted by a cynical TV writer.

It was ok.

Literally the best movie of 2014

You kidding me? That shit hit me in the gut. Greatest commercial for Lego ever. It honestly made me remember why I used to love playing with legos and how the entire story completely fits with the kind of nonsensical stories we used to come up with as kids.
>shark/pirate
>characters that have nothing to do with eachother in the same adventure (batman)
>still playing with that old broken character you've had for a long time

It was fucking perfect.

It makes me tear up. I'm the real life version of emmit. Just a nice guy that's everyones acquantence and not special or noteworthy at all. My nephew loves watching it

>Frozen was the superior movie
Opinion discarded.
>and deserved to be more successful.
It was. In fact it was way too successful for it's own good.