Why are good American actors dying out...

Why are good American actors dying out? Why is it becoming the norm to cast British and other actors from Europe in American roles?

Who is ultimately to blame?

because white american men are becoming feminine. Its do to the jews poisoning our water with fluoride and the white men who are alpha jews do not want. Thats why ((they)) get more black actors who are ugly and more white males from different nations.

Holywood is getting blacked. White American actors are no longer in power anymore, so directors and producers are forced to cast in Europe.

Samuel L Jackson asked the same question regarding black actors and actresses from other countries getting roles over American black actors.

American males are pathetic, that's why

Sam Jackson has no right to ask such things. He's had more opportunities in his career than almost any black man in Hollywood.

But that's because Sam Jackson is /ourguy/

Bale, Hardy and maybe Bloom are the only ones who get regular work. Rest are either from overrated shows and franchises(DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Twlight )

Because most "geek girls"(Tumblrfags) have a huge fetish for British men.

How could you leave out Tom Hiddleston?

I got the next batch of actors here
They're about ready to hatch

He's a meme

I thought you died. Someone post the screencap where this tripfag got btfo

americans for genetic inferiority, obvious even to their own kind

we're undeniably less cucked than britain, you fag. we can literally form armed militias legally

it's ridiculous how good looking cavill is. he literally makes every other guy in this pic look like shit by comparison

this desu

It's impossible to get any more perfect. He's probably the pinnacle of what a human male can become.

yeah dying for israel is fucking retarded doesnt change that pic being epic. plus i'm not autistic enough to read all of that.

american actors aren't paying their dues the way they used to. it seems like everyone is slung right to feature films and expected to make a name based on just a couple of performances.

He's an unusually good-looking guy who'll probably make a figure of amazing distinction as he gets older but your post's weird and hyperbolic.

>we can literally form armed militias legally

good for you, old sport!

It's because Britain churns out tons of classically trained actors, who've done a lot of stage work, Shakespeare and stuff. They easily adapt to TV and film work, plus can do convincing American accents.

because the superior British race reigns supreme

Because Brits and Australians actually go to drama school.

America is plastered with idiots that want to get into acting with no formal education.

I'm sure someone's gonna say the Jews- oh wait I was too late.

americans are blacks, of course they must hire white men, actors from EU

Too long, didn't read.

Becoming?

Why the fuck they hike British blacks over American one then?