We Walking Dead now

We Walking Dead now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jl4NLQrJRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=W6JxMx1IKIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crossover when?

Did zombies show up or something?

They killed everyone except the bros and basically everything is fucked now and the Tumblr/Twitter fan base is pissed. It's actually pretty great but they will just revive everyone as usual next season.

How is this still going? What the fuck

At this point you know they're just trolling hard because the show is literally incapable of dying. They have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want.

Basically next season has them going into different dimensions looking for their mother. This is why they killed off all the supporting cast so quickly because their doppelgangers will appear in the new worlds just like we saw bobby last episode.

It's already confirmed there's a scooby doo cross over happening which pretty much confirms the theory as well.

It has an unbelievable cat lady audience, basically every single woman over 30 watches the show religiously.

>there's a scooby doo cross over happening
WHAT? ...Is there a live action Scooby Doo TV show I don't know about?

Hasn't the mum come back multiple times already?

Nah they travel into the animated show.

The fuck do they want to do with this show anymore?

Why did god bring their mother back last season? I'm still wondering why, maybe I missed his reasoning but it seemed completely out of left field, if anything wouldn't bringing their father back ment more, or fuck bobby even.

God this shows gone weird, not bad, that happened a while a go, now it's just strange.

Yeah. Past Mary through time travel, flash backs and now ressurected Mary that's now a season regular.

I don't think they even care. They're just coming up with whatever nonsense they can that will make it last for as many episodes as possible.

The show has been on for a decade and literally rehashed the same storylines constantly. There's nothing they can do now hence the whole dimension travelling shit which adds a whole new perspective.

it's great, most shows just start good or decent and become bad and end. very few survive the bad stage to go full on experimental bizarre shitshow, i love it.

God was LEANING on the idea of bringing the father BACK...

What are some other ones that do this?

I have no idea what is going on and I love it

>tfw I realise this show still makes 20+ episode seasons
wew

I'm glad I didn't bother picking this up again after the last season.

RICK.

Baywatch Nights ;)

Started as a PI David Hasseloff/Mitch in a noir setting and became X-Files in season 2.

iasip sort of did it, x-files, buffy (especially the comics), probably most cop shows (castle, bones, hawaii 5-0 etc)

there aren't that many to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl4NLQrJRxE

youtube.com/watch?v=W6JxMx1IKIQ

sounds kino

Who /TeamDean/ here?

There was a major shootout between hunters and the Men of Letters, and several major characters died (only to likely return the next season)

what's the key shit to watch if i wanted to catch up. i dropped it when they beat lucifer like 8 years ago

>scooby doo cross over
Trickster episode confirmed

Law and Order, maybe?
CSI?
NCIS?

>99% of cast are white
>All main characters are white males
>Almost all the characters have blue eyes

What did the casting director mean by this?

Also

How did they get away with it when Tumblr and Reddit make up most of their core audience?

Because it's ok when the main cast is hot and shippable with anyone else in the show.

Even each other.

Probably because the show has been around for about fifty fucking years at this point? Same thing with Doctor Who which also has an enormous tumblr fanbase (and big threads here, btw)

This looks like the best show ever. Why does nobody talk about this?

I stopped watching somewhere along the way. I think it might have been season 8 or so. After season 5 though I stopped caring.

They really needed to sit down and come up with another long arc and then every time the show is renewed come up and actually plan out the seasons.

Negroes are just like children ... They are always either laughing or quarrelling. They are good-natured and passionate, indolent, but will work hard for a time; clever up to a certain point, densely stupid beyond. The intelligence of an average negro is about equal to that of a European child of ten years old. ... They are fluent talkers, but their ideas are borrowed. They are absolutely without originality, absolutely without inventive power. Living among white men, their imitative faculties enable them to attain a considerable amount of civilization. Left alone to their own devices they retrograde into a state little above their native savagery

The best thing about it was the season 2 intro, sadly.

I also noticed Dean has the tendency to COLONIZE when given the opportunity.

Sam too

How can negros even compete?

>Supernatural/Flash/Arrow crossover
Fuck yes please
>MY NAME IS DEAN WINCHESTER, AFTER FORTY YEARS IN HELL...

God didn't bring Mary back, God's Sister did that

And the reason they brought back Mary instead of John is because Jeffery Dean Morgan is too expensive now

COLONISED.com

>he's fucking her in real life
lucky bastard

I stopped watching after like season 7 I think, is Dean still best character?

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Of course!

>tfw Dean didn't get to do a threesome with Ellen & Jo
>tfw they died in vain

So why the fuck doesn't the angel blade work on Lucifer?

Lucifer is a fallen angel son.

He is an archangel

But we've seen them work on other archangels before

Also did we ever figure out what the 5 things The Colt couldn't kill were? I'm guessing God, Amara, Death, Lucifer and Michael

Lucifer used one to kill Gabriel didn't he?

>So why the fuck doesn't the angel blade work on Lucifer?

He was God's THE first living thing he ever created, then came Mikael, two completely unkillable beings, destructible sure, but it's a whole new category, and only Darkness can truly do that since it can literally destroy everything Omnidirectionally if it wanted to.

And of course, since Luci's kid is born from a generation of unkillable beings, that kid's probably also going to become unkillable as well.

Also, we're finally getting real legit flesh and blood demons, and not just black smokes with meatbags.

Drink delicious yaoi fangirl tears. That's the only way I can make sense of this bullshit.

They've killed so many supernatural beings by now the main enemy is THE BRITISH

MOOSE HELP ME!!!

>The Colt
>Being worth shit at this point when Season 11 revolved around a goddamn spirit bomb near the end

For all we know the Colt was like almost everything else on this show: All hype and no show

>Why did god bring their mother back last season?
>god

Didn't Darkness itself bring her back with her own power?

She did, yeah.

Fuck I'm still salty about how stupid THE DARKNESS is on every level

>how stupid THE DARKNESS is on every level

She has a kid brother, the fuck did you think?

They're demiurges, aren't they? God damn the canon faith in Supernatural is Gnosticism after all.

Looks like injecting sanctified human blood turns demons into pussies.

>those horns

ANOTHER WHO SEEKS DEATH!

How can Death die?

Is it like Schrödinger, Extremely super powerful God tier Lichdom, or both?

Fucking chuckdam God being ANYONE's kid brother is bad enough. But OF COURSE she has to be all over Dean's dick too; literally Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way: Supernatural Edition.

Never thought of it that way but you're technically correct, except Sophia is male, and the Demiurge is older, knows "Sophia" is a thing and is stupid yandere for him

He really shouldn't have.

Or if you want an actual answer: Bad writing and the power of the writers willing Sam and Dean's codepency trumping everything else in the setting

>that shit eating grin

So Chaotic Good?

Crowley is dead, Castiel is dead, Lucifer and Winchester mom is in Alternate Earth,
Devil's kid is already an asshole looking piece of shit, GOD and DARK are doing what the fuck ever, and now Sam & Dean have to babysit a super powerful tween.

Next Season better be the last one.