Be an erasmus exchange student

>be an erasmus exchange student
>come to finland to study in """"""""""""""university"""""""""""""" of applied sciences
>believe it to be an actual university

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mika-haduki-japanese-magician-s-nipple-rfhwv9k/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's so funny? Are universities in Finland not good?

Erasmus isn't for education anyway. It's for making European friends and having an easy semester

This but it's acctually sex turism.

>that one autist who took a full course load during his study abroad
lol

University of applied sciences is not an actual university. I don't why they named it that way

>tfw could have done an erasmus in Italy and have the easiest year of my life
>stayed at home instead and struggling to finish my masters
HAAAAA

Perfect, you can party and drink alcohol and still get all As

We have enough Erasmus """students""" as it is

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mika-haduki-japanese-magician-s-nipple-rfhwv9k/answers/new.html

Italian and French erasmus students are literally the worst

”University” of applied sciences is like the upper version of vocational school while actual university is the upper version of high school.

And vocational school is basically just three more extra years of junior high school.

Nah, poo in loos are the worst. Italians are alright.

This. Basically every girl fucked around with erasmus students here, at least once. And the students who are guests here always say they came for sex.

Students are the cesspit of the society.
t. grad student

>people go to Serbia for erasmus
wat

India is not a part of Erasmus Project AFAIK
Knowing Italians abroad I'd be willing to consider that Finnbro is right though

I guess not, but there are many of them here, they come with Erasmus from Latvia and w/e country they managed to lie their way into a university in.

I've had pleasant excperiences with italians here though, went on trips with them and shit. Making dinner for us others in the block often and being fun people.

>Perfect, you can party and drink alcohol and still get all As
i'm currently studying CS in one university of applied sciences and that is bs. i don't have any fucking free time, because the amount of shit we have to do just keeps piling up and people are dropping out of courses left and right

>i don't have any fucking free time
Sup Forums is probably the worst place to spend that little free time on.

I'm a foreign student studying here full time. I wish I had more exchange students to hang out with, but they mostly keep to themselves.

People from shitty universities that don't have any other agreements.

I'm going to do my Erasmus semester in France next year. I hope I have the opportunity to break out of the international student bubble, I do speak the language, though.

we have tons of Italians and Spaniards as well

I see.
I looked at my options and I the only options are Svalbard and Poland. Svalbard I won't go to because there are few spots and I'm a shitty student. Could be fun going to Poland though.

You just have to find the right group.

Which city are you studying?