So she will be getting a biopic, right? Who will play her?

So she will be getting a biopic, right? Who will play her?

Haha its funny because you said "she" and "her" while talking about this man you posted. Haha xD

Screencapping for Reddit. This is some good OC

>her

I just feel really sorry for him. There's so much pain in his eyes.

>1.57m
Poor guy never had a chance.
Men under 160cm should get free sex change surgeries from the government.

When is the transgender meme gonna end? Tricking the mentally ill in to taking dangerous hormones and painful surgery was funny at first but we took it too far.

>tfw no aryan cutey to make babies with

how often did the prison guards rape womanning?

how many dicks did "she""""" take in prison?

tfw im 163... honestly at the 165 mark people start doing double takes of you in the streets shits weird senpai

DJ Qualls

>him

just take hormones and become a girl

it's funny cause "will they get a biopic" meme definitely applies to this cunt.

We can crush it together, im a professor working on a multifaceted attack on Eugenics, Transgenders and Trans humanists. We're interviewing scientists, philosophers, sociologists, stastisticians to blow the lid off the whole leftist conspiracy

>tfw the same

how do you deal with it bro

>white "people"

A literal war criminal.

>just take hormones and become a girl

that's not the way it works senpai

Prettier than Emma Watson.

>leftist
lmao

This is some Lost Highway weird shit Lynch stuff here. The guy's conscience was so tortured by the abominable acts of treason he perpetrated that he couldn't leave with his self anymore, and had to invent this new persona and literal new skin to live in. So fucking disturbing.

How was someone who was only 157cm even allowed in the military? That's insanely short.

>Trump about to get impeached
>announces he is now Donna Trump and that the impeachment is sexist and a sham
>charges immediately dropped, approval through the roof
Say it with me:
MADAME PRESIDENT

Michael Cera? I mean he looks almost identical save the lipstick

bailey jay

You can tell just by looking at his eyes he was the victim of some pretty heavy psyops while they had him locked up. Probably used that time to break him mentally and psychologically

put em away SLAG

Bailey in a legit acting roll would be amazing

>Lifetime Movies presents one woman's journey from traitor to tranny

he was a faggot tranny in jail in texas. they didn't have to do anything other than let nature run its course

when pretending to be mentally ill stops getting you out of prison

Eddie Redmayne obviously

that thing looks like a horror villain. fucking terrifying.

you'll just need to become morbidly obese instead. it's the alternative way to make your dick disappear

probably jared leto. dude likes being in drag, i bet hes a fucking fag

>she

>she

Not saying that he isn't a hero or anything. Though he did do the right thing for the wrong reasons.

Hollywood and TV in general is full of trannies. What difference will one more make?

I'm autistic and asexual so I just ignore women call people out for giving me shit

Fun fact, the french GIGN is actively looking for manlets to crawl into pipelines and chimney and shit, having small guys on your team can be a great advantage in some specific situations

are you a spic ? if yes, stay with your kind, you guys are short, if not, go to live in portugal

So it's confirmed he became a prison bitch right?

Wasn't he in solitary for the duration of his term?

he never went to a male prison in the first place, he said he wanted to transition right after being convicted to avoid to be a bitch in a male prison

>trying to look like a woman
>short hair
Why?

Reminder: they made him a woman against his will.

Yeah and in WWII manlets were jammed into ballturrets with no parachutes so they could rain down from the sky

In WWI manlets died 20% more often than averagers bwcause their lanklet COs would give them the shitty missions

In vietnam manlets were sent into holes with only a pistol as tunnel rats.

Manlets have been getting the shitty dangerous jobs since the begining of warfare

I have a traditionally atrractive face and sixpack, female hormones would fuck that up. Besides I'm against unaltural alteration of body amd mind on a deep philisophical spiritual and sociological level

You're thinking of Turing.

Now I'm just imagining a 186cm bull dyke sodomizing him with a foreign object