It's been 6 years since the last episode. Thoughts?

It's been 6 years since the last episode. Thoughts?

Good riddance to overrated trash

Hasn't it been 8 years?

Overrated and a little bit corny at times, and sometimes very convoluted.

A lot of clever writing, sure, but a lot of it was contrived and very appealing to a lot of normies because it was simple enough to understand while still being a step above absolute pleb tier shit.

>1990 was 40 years ago

2017 - 2013 = 4

1/10 since you made me look that up

>appealed to normies

Apparently not if it took people until the last season to actually watch it

tfw i was born 1995 but im 21 years old which was 35 years ago.

In all fairness did the majority of normies watch Game of Thrones until late season 2/early season 3 where they all binge watched it because of the hype?

Fantastic series up til season 3, after that it was still great. Spawned an even better prequel.

>Spawned an even better prequel.
For real? I haven't watched more than 3 episodes, is it actually good?

I'm currently re-watching it, it's starts to get shit after season 3

It's one of my favorite series. It's slow as fuck, but that's what makes it good. Especially if you can just binge 3 seasons.

It's not as action orientated as breaking bad mind you, but I liked it a lot more this way. The show has a lot of clever moments and great characters with fantastic interaction.

If you're a fan of BB there's also a lot of references to it, some a bit more "eh" than others.

BCS is shit for the first 2 seasons. Nothing happens. But unlike Mad Men, there isn't anything about the setting, the style, the music etc. to make it not boring.

this show got a stoner friend of mine into meth and now he's a meth addict and not my friend

lol

Nothing happens if you're just interested in Mike's past

It's great. Very different show to BrBa, and takes a while to find its feet. It has one of the most compelling brotherly relationships I've ever seen portrayed on TV.

Also Kim Wexler is the anti-Skyler.

It's a white supremist power fantasy. I kind of want to just forget about it.

nice baiterino

>starts doing meth when the show portrays Jesse as unhappy with drugs and that one episode with the meth-head parents trying to bust open an ATM and the wife outright killing the father by smashing the ATM on his head

didnt they glorify it a little bit? like obviously meth must feel good for people to get addicted

im sure he was too smart/dumb for his own good and thought he could avoid addiction

didnt they glorify it a little bit?
nope. They also gave heroin a bad rap.

>The first episode of Breaking Bad aired 18 years ago

When people say"nothing happened" they mean "no one died and there was no gunfight"

>25 soon
>mfw realizing i'll be 40 in 15 years

not if you come up with a solution to aging you lazy fuck

>kim
>feet

The only thing in the show that could possibly be construed as glorifying meth was that Jesse was way too handsome to realistically be a meth addict.

wut

Someone who does as much meth as Jess supposedly did would most likely not have their teeth left, for example.

Say what you will about the show, but the relationship between Walt and Jesse was done way better than the relationship between Tony and Chris

>time just seems like it's going faster

I wasn't ready for this. Death is gonna suck.

First thing I said when I saw him was "his teeth are too white to be a drug-addict, let alone a meth addict".

>1995 was 22 years ago

>tfw 23
>tfw when I started Sup Forums in 2009 felt like a newfag for years
>now realize I'm the oldfag and everyone else is the newfag
God, time goes by so fucking quickly after 18

One of those shows you watch once and then never again

Wrong. I've watched the whole thing three times.

It's a fun ride. And nicely made But I don't think it is as deep as some people think it is.

I can't believe I STILL haven't killed myself

Kys, my dude.

>tfw the propane tank has finally arrived

tfw I was a 13 year old spamming emojis and forced memes on B in 06.

now I am one of the oldest people on Sup Forums except for the dad boards like out and DIY

Still the best show

Sopranos plebs BTFO
Wirefaggots completely destroyed
Mad Men gaylords absolutely ruined

Same thing happens with every show

>emojis

they weren't called that in 06

Good show, declines over time and the last season is a trainwreck of wasted potential.

its faster than typing out emoticons

>being this pathetic

No it's been 30

>appealed to normies
I can tell you're new to this whole Sup Forums thing.

I still can't decide if the last season was a let down or fucking kino. Some episodes (Ozymandias and Granite State) were god tier and then others were just pointless. I never liked the inclusion of Lydia and a gang of fucking neo nazis in the storyline.

literally flying so far over the shark the shark is barely visible.
Bravo vince

If you like the final episode you're fucking retarded. Worst finale I've seen.

How would you like the final episode to be?

The last season didn't really feel like the same show. Too many unnecessary characters. It would have been god tier if Lydia and the Nazis never existed and they didnt shoot themself in the foot by making Walt have to end up in a different state with machine gun.

VAPE NAYSH YALL

>tfw 27
>tfw have been browsing Sup Forums since I was 16 and started on Sup Forums like most teenagers do, tfw I don't want to leave.

so guys for this first episode, lets film Walt with a giant machine gun he would never be able to get access to and a huge beard coming in from out of state

>okay sure, whats your plan for how this came to be

no idea, senpai just do it

>not jumping the shark..
kys

Didnt vince say at some point how stupid it was to do this and how he regrets it.

That actually bothered me about the show, they never even tried to make Jesse look like shit. Just seemed lazy to me

in essence the greatest idea for a show ever

it wasn't the same relationship though

Ending should have been Walt being arrested, with it either stopping as he's being taken away or finishing on a shot with him in a prison hospital.
The actual ending glorified and redeemed his character way too much. The whole show seemed to be pointing in the direction that he's this ruthless, cowardly cunt, yet they decide to shit all over that by having him gun down a bunch of nazis.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Are breaking bad tards always this delusional

they should have focused on the vaccum left by the death of the cartel in mexico vs walt over sons of anarchy bullshit

Yes, normalfags were watching it from S1. It just got more popular every year.
I heard tons of people talk about it in my Uni when it first aired, despite knowing none of them had ever read GRRM before.

the live threads we used to have here during the final season were great

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

It was a simpler time