Arrow Thread

Just a reminder that Arrow reduced DC's equivalent of Black Panther to the tech support's best gay friend. And not even the manly Freddy Mercury kind of gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uHwlwVJbVo
lian-yu.ga/
youtube.com/watch?v=tL3jf2vt8KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a genderswapped Felicity. I can't believe they just cloned her character.

At least it isn't Agents of Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

I don't even like AOS. But there is nothing worse on TV then Felicity.

Nope, just days of our lives with a guy occasionally dressing up in green leather.

Michael Holt was a fucking treasure and it's a shame attempts to bring him further into the spotlight have faltered.

He should have been the New 52 JL's 7th member, rather than Cyborg.

Remember when Felicity killed tens of thousands of people? Well, let's watch her use a screen saver to hack the gibson and deal with family drama shenanigans!

To be honest I always thought AOS sucked. But this season of AOS has been better than season 3 and 4 of Arrow.

But even they are doing better.

Wait what? Are you serious? Please tell me she got repercussions for that shit. And screen saver?

She felt sad about it for like two minutes.

When they were banging away at the keyboards to show their elite hacking skills the computer screens were just basically screen savers.

Which screensaver, flying toasters? Still that sounds retarded. But more importantly, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?! Oliver gets dragged through the mud for fucking lying and Felicity, the fan pandering goddess who can do no wrong, gets a handwave for nuking a town?!

>She felt sad about it for like two minutes.
Haven't seen the episode yet, but yeah it doesn't surprise me even in the slightest that this is how much time they dedicated to what should be a crippling emotional effect, that won't even be referenced in the future.

But let me guess they still have atleast 3-5 emotional scenes of far less importance to fill out the shows run time, that pertain to nothing but small lies, misunderstandings, or magic brain control pills.

>But let me guess they still have atleast 3-5 emotional scenes of far less importance to fill out the shows run time, that pertain to nothing but small lies, misunderstandings, or magic brain control pills.
Well,it did have Felicity's Mom-Dad drama...

I jumped into the episode for about three minutes and it was just Curtis "Not Michael" Holt tooting Felecity and her dad's horn like a cartoon cheerleader. It's very disheartening because that's all he's here for.

I mean, they gave him his own solo at the start of the new52, and not cyborg. so they obviously had faith in him. too bad it went nowhere.

With some of the worst art of the launch, and an unproven writer. Also, no support whatsoever from larger titles or crossovers.

This wasn't the worst episode of the season. It was the episode that made me sure I'm quitting after next week though.

Dreadful, just dreadful. The plot isn't the only thing that went to shit. The production values are so bad compared to what they used to be.

What exactly is the point of Lance anymore? He pretty much just spent the episode sat in the bunker twiddling his thumbs? Yet Uncle Guggie decided to kill Laurel because there were "no stories left to tell with her".

I tried to overlook the declining quality, I defended the show to my friends who quit after S3 but I just don't even see the point anymore.

The only thing that would get me to consider watching S5 is a Slade return. And looking at Manu Bennett's Twitter feed that isn't going to be happening anytime soon.

Also gotta give top marks the the woman in the flashbacks for possibly the worst acting performance anyone has ever given on this show.

Well, it was either let the nuke hit a town near DC or move it a few miles away and let it hit another town. Can't move it to the ocean, nope. And yeah, she sad faced for *A* scene and then it was never spoken of again.

Does anyone really care that Ruvè is dead?

I don't care. Arrow ended when ollie got stabbed through the heart and fell off a cliff.

Hey remember that time Felicity made Ray stop saving the city because Oliver was in danger?

>Watch last night's episode.
>Parts where Felicity isn't involved are really stellar.
>These scenes remind me why I liked Arrow in the first place.
>Parts where Felicity is involved.
>Pure trash, can't even stomach them.
>What have they done to you, Holt? You deserved better than this.
>This hacking shit is so cheesy. How are they hacking when the computers are showing a screen saver? Why is there drama between Donna? Why does Donna get a pass for lying but Felicity and her dad, even Quentin, don't.
>The island flashbacks for this year are absolutely dreadful.

If only I was in charge.

We live in a world where in a green arrow show: Black Canary has been killed off and a very minor Firestorm supporting character is the main love interest and her mother who is an OC is a series regular. Let that sink in.

I will give Arrow two more shot
Next week the finale for closure, the season 5 premier for a chance to not fuck me over for old times sake

I've finally had enough of this shit bros. It's my turn to liberate myself.

I still like him. My only disappointment is that he's assisting Felicity instead of replacing her. They need one upbeat person on that team.

>DC's equivalent of Black Panther

You're a dumbass.

>an unproven writer
Oh user, I wish Eric "burning vagina woman" Wallace had been simply unproven.

If you havent quit now already youre a lost cause

Or just disarmed the warhead and kill maybe 5 people when it crushes their house.

I dropped this show when Felicity beat paraplegia to shit on Olivers message to his son.

Did I miss literally anything?

THIS DUDE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MR TERRIFIC???? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
I never caught his full name and just didn't care enough to look it up. What the fucking shit, Arrow

She killed thousands of people and the show treats it like she ran over someones dog by accident. So how the fuck do we top this one?

>THIS DUDE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MR TERRIFIC
It's going to get worse user. There is a promotional image and felicity has the t-spheres.

So it seems that I missed Laurel shilling on her deathbed and Felicity blowing up a city but nobody caring?

Jesus. I was watching Arrow kind of like sharknado for most of S4, glad I dropped that shit.

It's so fucked OP. We get pissed when they race swap and keep telling them "just use already establish minority characters" and they do and then they change them up too and miss the whole goddamn point.

And Mr. Terrific is one of my favorite characters. Loved his Steve Jobs meets Kayne West shit in Futures End.

>He's salty because his threads keep deleted.

I love how the Black Canary mantle is utterly meaningless

Meanwhile the Flash is making black Wally West work.

He's basically Felicity 2.0, and that's perfectly fine for me since Felicity was great when she was the comic relief.

It's even better too, because Ollie won't be seduced by his homolust.

>Felicity blowing up a city but nobody caring?
Felicity cared. She had a frowny face for almost half a scene.

Really? I missed last episode, did he stop being an ungrateful annoying fuck?

>did he stop being an ungrateful annoying fuck?
Massively. He became grateful as shit.

>I'm the guy who didn't go see my Mother
>I'm the guy that was taking peoples cars in illegal street races
>The Flash gave me a second chance
>I want to be worth saving
>I want to help people

That's a rundown of his arc.

>based Greg Berlanti in charge of directing next week's season finale
FELICITY WILL DIE
PREPARE YOUR BONERS

Yeah hes in full Flash fanboy mode now

All black ppl are the same

Just a reminder that Merlyn will be in charge of H.I.V.E. by the season finale.

He also grand theft auto'd Black Siren with his Wally Flash Costume colored car.

Then at next season's mid Ollie will cut his other arm and they throw him out of HIVE too

Arrow S2>>> current AoS > Arrow S1 >>>>> S1 and S2 AoS >>>>>> Arrow S3 >>>>> (etc) >> Arrow S4

Yeah I didn't want to spoil that lol

What the hell was she supposed to get? I understand someone needs to feel bad for that shit but when the other outcome was millions you saved more than you killed and sometimes you just have to live with the knowledge that people were gonna die no matter what I mean Christ it was a fucking nuke.

lol

Perfect

> Loved his Steve Jobs meets Kayne West

This is a perfect discription

>manly Freddy Mercury

Freddy was extremely faggy.

>hacker presses backspace
>felicities lightbulbs start exploding

haha

>felicity and her mom hate liars
>they are the biggest liars of them all

quite literally poetry

>Malcolm gets black knighted by Oliver as he keeps trying to take over evil organisations.
You know that might actually get me to keep watching.

Why is Merlyn still alive?

Why do they keep letting him live? It's not even a magnificent bastard situation. Black Driver should have just killed him.

>tfw he didn't double tap that bitch

Because he's easy filler. Throw him in a scene and recycle his dialogue to kill five minutes when you don't know what to do.

So normally I hate Felicity as much as the next guy, but I don't get what all the hate is about here. Clearly she couldn't disarm the nuke, and she couldn't just re-route the missile which was about to touchdown into the ocean. She did the best she could and tricked it into thinking it was somewhere else.

I mean, this season is far from S2, but I still think it is much, much, MUCH better than the shit that S3 was. The villain is at least intimidating, I enjoyed the Andy Diggle arc, and these last few episodes Felicity hasn't been shitting up as badly. There has been too much plot for the drama to get in the way.

It's just people venting their anger. She did the best anyone could've done.

It makes me happy they at least some of them haven't forgotten how to make a good show.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uHwlwVJbVo

But why couldn't she have done these other things? A choice between killing and killing is no choice at all, and as the CW shows always try to hammer home, there's always another way.

It's just bad writing, pure and simple, to make people feel bad for Felicity but where she will suffer no repercussions.

lian-yu.ga/

2m and counting...

2m30s... Already starting to think. like. Anarky.

Mommy;_;

5m... Nose bleeding.

I can make it...

Fifteen minutes in. I'm starting to hear the words out of order.

That can't be good.

I failed you Ollie.

Forgive me.

Bailed after 35 seconds. I have failed this city.

I'm so glad this show's ratings are plummeting.

Anyone else reading that Leddit post about the four way crossover for the Arrow comments?

Your missing the point. The fact is when it comes to Felicity there is no wieght nor reprocussions. She was crippled for 3 episodes for god sake. If this were Oliver, it would be a season long turmoil. Her? She'll get over it in 1 episode and everyone will praise her

>burning vagina woman

I need to know what this is in reference to

She's really bad. Her heel turn has zero impact because they failed to give her a personality to begin with

So what's his and Jessie's deal? Are they gonna turn out to have dormant powers next week?

I mean they gotta do something with the fact that the second particle accelerator hit them

It makes sense in the story, he may be bastard but he's Thea's father. Plus John Barrowman is the best actor on this show

>It makes sense in the story

No it doesn't. He constantly is fucking shit up for the squad. Darhk killed Laurel and everyone freaks out and tells Ollie to kill him. Merlyn should get the same treatment regardless of who his daughter is.

It finally fell under 2 million!

I honestly think they could cancel it after next season. Not worth having Arrow sitting around and rotting when you can replace it with a show in the same universe that would have better ratings.

Don't pop open the champagne just yet - it was preempted in Chicago.

That has happened before without causing such a low figure.

You'd think they'd realize the issue and fucking remove felicity.

It's not just Felicity at this point. The narrative has been lost. The show has had no identity since it abandoned the list of names.

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

I hate how this season wasted H.I.V.E
It's a cool concept in theory; SPECTRE ripoff with a master martial artist who also knows how to use magic leading it.

Save me, Sup Forums!

A woman with molten powers killed a man by fucking him, and turning her vagina into lava while fucking him.

>"no stories left to tell with her".

JSA will save Curtis and Laurel Sup Forums, you just have to believe

I swear. One of the scenes it was:

Felicity
Felicity's mom
Felicity's dad
Felicity's gay best friend

all in a room arguing while the rest of the team DID SHIT

>Freddy Mercury
>Manly
Nigga was one step below Elton John.

>Based Tommy
>Based Moira
>Merlyn wasn't the overused shit he became
>Merlyn was a great villain
>Black Driver and Felicity didn't suck yet
>They hadn't ruined Deathstroke with the Bad-Guy-Drug yet

Arrow S2 sucked for the latter half. Looking at the complete season, S1 was objectively better than S2.

The guy who now plays Blaine on iZombie played one of the few villains of the week on Arrow that I like.
He's also a better "quirky but evil" character than Damien Darhk.
youtube.com/watch?v=tL3jf2vt8KM

That is the type of actor they should have cast for Jimmy Olsen in Supergirl.

Can we swap them? The Jimmy actor might do a good Mr Terrific.

I hate Generic Cool Bald Black Guy Jimmy so fucking much.

Jimmy is pretty beta on Supergirl, man. He can't handle any kind of problem in his personal life by himself.