When was the last time you huggd a girl Sup Forums?

When was the last time you huggd a girl Sup Forums?
(Family Members don't count)

Yesterday. It's finals week so a lot of girls need destressors.

Been talking with this Korean girl recently and she hugged me when I saw her yesterday desu

This, but today

Never, maybe in kindergarten when i bruised my knee or something, one of the teachers maybe calmed me down.

one year ago

Sunday on a funeral

I would've thrown up after touching a chink, how do you manage?

At a party a week ago desu. I also got bantered by an Aussie tourist while I was there but all I could think of were Sup Forums memes so I couldn't come up with anything clever to say

Something like 12 years ago I think.

I don't really mind Asians desu, honestly most Korean girls I've met were really cute too

around 8 years ago. It was after a holiday break. I entered the school, and the first thing I saw was the creepy stalker girl running towards me and hugging me (without consent). It was my first physical contact with a female, and also the last.

Saturday when I met a bunch of people at a cafe.

Dont you guys always hug your female friends as greeting?

can't even remember the last time i hugged family

when i was at school yes

>female friends
??????

>friends
??????

Yesterday but it was coworker and I like to hug cuteboys

Not at work, but any other time yes.

Only Medoid people

No

No, i don't have many friends, let alone female friends.

Today, it's part of my job.

15 years ago I guess
I hugged my wife and daughter today but they are family so it doesn't count apparently

Are you a person who dresses up as a fictional character at some Disney esque park? That's the only profession I know that involves hugging

Like a week ago. A girl I know from work stayed the night and we hugged before she went home in the morning.

Bonus, she slept in my bed and my sheets smell like girl now.

Why don't you try to meet new girls? Get yourself Tinder or something and try your luck. I mean you have nothing to lose and even if you are really unattractive there are still a few girls out there who have possible interest in you

no, only if after not seeing them for a long time or if we aren't going to see each other again for a while

You know that's not what I meant with family members

because i can't handle rejection, i'll just be alone and depressed until i die of old age

He is autistic Hans, we all knew what you meant.

Because I'm subhuman with no redeeming qualities? I'd be disgusted, or worried, if a girl showed interest in me

yesterday

So you prefer that over the possibility of getting rejected? That's rough mate. Have you got rejected a lot in the past or why do you fear it? I got rejected a few times too, it sucks but hey life goes on and there are plenty more fish in the sea
Don't say that mate. You're here talking to people so you can't be completely socially unfit. You should change your attitude first, no girl likes a man who hates himself. Accept yourself and try to improve your life

I don't have female friends but no. La bise is the custom here and that sucks

A week or so ago I think.

even if i dont get rejected in the beginning, the pain from losing someone i like from the is too much and i can't handle it, im a weak man and i know what i have to do if i want to potentially meet someone but i just cant bring myself to do it

>You're here talking to people so you can't be completely socially unfit.
I'm sure that roleplaying as a black guy 9 hours straight and laughing at all the responses I get helps out great. Don't get me wrong, I'm not depressed or pitying about my current state, I enjoy it for as long as it'll last, I don't know what I'm missing out on, so it doesn't feel bad. Facts are facts though, and denying that I'm shit tier is denying reality, and I'm not insane

I need to recall my memories of the previous time.

two weeks ago

A huge faggot is what you sound like
No offense intended

3 years ago

But don't you think living a lonely depressive life is worse than any possible rejection? Maybe you should try talking with a therapist about your issues. I'm sure it helped a lot of people with the same problems as yours
I think you should start trying to slowly improve your life, one step after the other. Maybe start by being on the computer one or two hours less a day and instead go outside and take a walk or your bike instead. Small steps in the right direction. Maybe a therapist can help you too. But when you really think that you're happy with your current situation than it's fine of course

Don't remember, I just always avoided girls out of fear and autism, fuck me god, why? Why did you have to make me like this? I lost so many chances, now I have to keep on remembering these times and blaming myself all the time...

I just wanted some contact with the opposite sex, not even once? Wtf? Fuck you

>Family Members don't count
Does my wife count as family?

>But don't you think living a lonely depressive life is worse
i dont know user, i dont know but i don't see it changing anytime soon, i dont want to feel the pain of losing someone i deeply cared about again

One time 5 years ago one girl hugged me by accident

As I said I really recommend you to speak with a therapist about it. There are lot of people with the same fear of losing someone you love and a therapist could help them. And when you really think that it's a waste of time, you can just stop going there

Yesterday, my gf.

Let the past behind you and focus on the future. Just because you weren't successful with girls in the past it doesn't mean that you are deemed to be lonely forever. Learn from your mistakes and try your best the next time

I never hugged a female that isn't a family member.

a month ago
usually just kiss on the cheek but hug and kiss on the cheek combo is for the girl friends over a long time no see basis
and i dont mean just relatives

Literally never

NEVER EVER

I don't think I've ever hugged a non-relative of any sex/gender/species. I haven't hugged anyone since around 2013 or 2014 now, relatives included.

I genuinely can't remember. Maybe never.

what the fuck is this normie hans ahaha

Early november

I hug all my friends.

Two days ago

>When was the last time you huggd a girl Sup Forums?
I am not gay, bro...

Last week. Female co-worker thought something I said was really funny so she did this thing where she fake stumbled into me and hugged me and told me I was "too much".