BREAKING: TRUTH ABOUT THE ENGINEER IN ALIEN REVEALED

The events in the next 1 or 2 Alien movies will reintroduce the actual engineers.

The fossilized engineer we know and fap to from Alien is actually the most advanced and most ethical engineer, a kind of Jesus religious figure if you will, who is at the head of a group of engineers who are at war with militant engineers (like the ones we saw in Prometheus on the weapons facility planet).

Their goal is to stop both them and later David when they learn David has also created Xeno's (it will be revealed the engineers long ago created them as well, hence the mural in Prometheus).

SO the climax of the final Alien prequel movie will be the "Jesus" engineer stopping David and all of his eggs, while also being impregnated by a face hugger. This engineer accepts his fate, like Jesus, fires off a warning beacon in order to tell people never to come down to the planet, and then dies when the xeno bursts out of his chest in the seat of the spaceship.

Also, this "Jesus" engineer is also much bigger than your average engineer. Maybe there are a few more like him as well, who knows. But I'm calling it now: the engineers in Covenant are NOT the same engineers we saw in Prometheus.

how did he get fossilized?

I like the way you think OP.

The engineers in Covenant almost seemed filial and subdued when David's ship arrived. What was up with that?

no elepthant no party

Also, this "Jesus" engineer is also much bigger than your average engineer.

Giants were real at some point in our past. They were human females that had their periods stopped by testosterone injections. They got mega huge, and masculine looking. They were not Gods. The Bible is lying about what they are. We will see them again.

My take is that the humanoids on the planet in Covenant are another creation of the engineers. Their planet looks very similar to that in the opening of Prometheus. The engineers are picking and choosing among their children and have for some reason resolved to destroy humans (possibly because they created life themselves), while they are taking good care of their darling offspring.

Scott's poetic justice might be that the engineers, wanting to destroy humans because they created David and the rest, will be destroyed by that very new life form as it creates its own life wielding the weapon of death they made in the first place.

holy fuck get your head out of your ass

Fossilization can occur in the right conditions very quickly, within only a few years. Those conditions rarely happen on earth but I suppose it's easily fudged in some random atmosphere. Not like they'll explain it scientifically anyway, but it's not impossible.

I actually really like this

How can this be a suit when it clearly looks like a bone that is attached to his nose

you see the suit in covenant. It melds into their skin.

because ridley is a hack

does this mean Ridley is finished?
He really doesn't get it.
You could have a series of movies continuing the Alien franchise and you can have another series of movies covering Prometheus and the engineers.. I thought that was what they were planning to do but Ridley got all shitty and cancelled that other guys movie and then he completely changed Covenant.
WHAT A HACK

>This engineer accepts his fate, like Jesus, fires off a warning beacon in order to tell people never to come down to the planet

>damn all these xeno eggs that should probably be destroyed
>lemme just set down on this planet real carefully and hope my beacon isn't misinterpreted

There couldn't have been giants, their bones would crush from their own weight and their hearts would have to be completely different in order to function.

Your silly theories and circlejerking these terrible movies won't retcon them. They aren't canon to me.

No amount of 'fixing' the end of the story arc will somehow change the first movie to remove their implying that Lord Jesus was an alien.

>muh ancient aliens, white people are evil, christianity is fake
I wonder who could be behind this...

At least the captain of the Torrens shut it off.

Why would their bones crush under their own weight? Dinosaurs existed, why not Giants? They probably were no bigger than twelve or fourteen feet but, sure, they existed.

Implying an aryan Anglo American would make better movies

If someone gave me $150million to make a prequel to Alien, I would have come up with a 10x better movie.

Sure, I can't draw or paint and have no artistic talent, but I could write a way better story, and visualize it and film/direct it.

I believe in you user. I've read tones of better fan stories here on Sup Forums than what Hollywood comes up with

The engineers in AC are some sort of primitive colony. They probably worship the real engineers as gods, which is why they all came into the central plaza to greet them.
AND THEN THEY GOT FUCKING GASSED.
Most film makers probably wouldn't even think of doing a genocide scene because muhh holocaust feels, but based Ridley didn't give a fuck. One of the best scenes in the movie desu.

>implying that space jockey isn't David

>know and fap to
>fap to

Hi Gieger

It was only ever meant to be a prop, there was never supposed to be any sequels or lore around it.

>holocaust feels, but based Ridley didn't give a fuck
your a fucking faggot you know that. He killed white males anyways SJW much Ridley Hack.

what was the engineers tax policy?

is he inhaling his farts through that?

I liked it better when it was just a strange, mysterious creature thing that served to illustrate the mysteriousness of the eponymous alien

This

>having to shoehorn "white male" and "SJW" into every possible discussion

See pic related.

nigga wtf