As much as I love Jay, he works much better in conjuction with either Rich or Mike

As much as I love Jay, he works much better in conjuction with either Rich or Mike.

Infact, an episode without Rich or Mike is a waste of time.

So.. Another Beardfat hate thread?

But Rich and Mike don't like or enjoy anything by David Lynch

Neither do I.

So don't watch the video?

they dont have to like whatever they are re:viewing

The point of re:view is to recommend some slightly forgotten movies they like to their audience, what's the point of talking about some older mediocre movie none of them particularly enjoy?

Josh is fine but he cant carry an episode. He's a sidecharacter.

Jay is a main character but he needs a partner ideally

Correct me if Im wrong but Im sure they have re:viewed movies they didnt like aswell. I think you are wrong about what the intent of the show is.

Like with Twin Peaks, the reboot is coming soon(?) and since its a cult classic they re:view it. I mean, wouldnt mind if Rich and Mike sat there and trashed it.

Maybe I have missed a few then, but I'm fairly certain they liked them all.
Feel free to correct me by posting a link of any re:view where they talk about something they didn't like

Jay is the only one with good taste in RLM.

not that user, but they've had stuff like Escape from New York, which Jay loves but Mike isn't a fan of. Or Blade, Jack loved it but Jay was skeptical. But those seem to be more about contrast than flat out "we don't like this movie"

They re:viewed Independence Day, and both Mike and Jay hated it.

Mike and Jay both talked about Independence Day despite hating it.

okay thanks anons I stand corrected

I thought so too, till he came out as a lynchfag

>paralytic with fear

damnit josh

>tfw no Jay/Jack pair up

They did Blade together.

>he works

Wow.

You do realize that anyone can add info to IMDB right? He's not actually that short.

Oh no!
A tiny man skeleton.

>episode shot may 1st

why do they slack so much?

Because they work on multiple videos at a time? Because they wanted the episode to come out closer to the release of the new season?

Watched the review, beardy was okay but it was basically the Jay Show. Though considering how positive and mostly non-comedic the review is I don't know if Rich or Mike really would have added anything. It's fine.

>I don't know if Rich or Mike really would have added anything
They wouldn't. They most definitely wouldn't. Look at how dismissive Mike is of any movie that isn't dumb and obvious.

If you earned $240k a year for pumping out 2 videos a month you sure as fuck don't try to put out 3 videos to make 360k.

They've already put out five videos this month, with a sixth one coming after this weekend.

lel they're setting themselves up to fail when they had the golden goose.

buncha morons

Jay+Josh is my favorite combo in RE:View, chillest shit

Rich is dumb user

That's jaw dropping to hear.

>Mike: so Jay/Susan, what did you think of ______
>Jay: well mike I really didn't like most of it. It's a shit film overall because so many things fall apart. I hated this part, and that and also this
>Mike: see I didn't mind that because ________
>Jay: really?
>Mike: yeah and also _______
>Jay: yeah that part wasn't so bad at all, I guess
>Mike: I liked the other thing because it's good schlock. It works and it doesn't take itself too seriously.
>Jay: yeah. I mean overall it's a decent film with some minor flaws
>Mike: oh it's a total piece of shit.

>Rich: oh come on. It wasn't THAT bad. Because this and this and this.
>Mike: yeah it's pretty good if you don't go in expecting a masterpiece.

>tfw you see how Mike loves to mess with Jay's head when he drinks but ultimately Mike yearns for Rich's approval

You may legitimately have autism, user.

>Josh not MIKE

there was nothing wrong with this episode, they were both great

>he doesn't casually engage in armchair psychoanalysis
topwew

Josh has been great on both the reviews they've done for Lynch films. I know exactly why this site hates Josh, main reason anyways, but I don't think he deserves as much shit as he gets.

He's just a slightly odd fit for them, because he's pretty straight forward and serious when he talks about movies, but he can certainly hold his own in discussions as proven by this video.

They reflect on him, just say it dammit we are fat neckbeard movie nerds.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS

>Embarrassing 90's hairstyle

I can definitely see Mike fucking with Jay in this way

Mike would literally have nothing to contribute to a movie like this. He gets pissed when a movie isn't dumb and empty.

Josh is comfy/10 on re:View and on Pre Rec (where more often than not he'll talk about music instead of movies). I guess it's something about his sense of humor that doesn't work well with the others guys especifically in the context of BOTW?

Josh seems, indeed, to take it more serious than the others. Jay also does that but he sets up Mike, who in turn, sets up Rich.

With whom is he supossed to do it then? Everyone else is a fucking pleb.

This. If Josh wasn't there, you would literally never get episodes about anything other than 80s blockbusters.

At least they're to scale

Started to like him more when he defended Escape from New York from Mike's criticisms.

>nice drapery
>nice poster in the back
>nice chairs
>floor is concrete slabs not even clean

Mike didn't like escape from new york

They didn't like independence day

Will Jay, for the sake of visual continuity, shave his moustache for the inevitable "Red Letter Media talks about ALIEN: Covenant" video?