Why exactly was Spider-Man dressed up as a baby?

Why exactly was Spider-Man dressed up as a baby?

Because he has a diaper fetish.

This was a tie in to the Electric Company show if I remember correctly. Basically think of a Dora the Explorer styled Spider-Man mixed with some slapstick here and there.

I'm so glad the purity of the Spidey Super Stories villains was mostly kept intact and no one tried to do an edgy makeover of The Thumper or some shit.

>Edgy makeover of a woman who dresses as Napoleon and punches people with a boxing glove
>Becomes a scary mercenary woman who wears trench coats and carries a grenade launcher

That actually sounds pretty cool. Anyone willing to storytime the one from OP's pic?

That entire sequence is gold.

I think the real question is why does he clearly have erection under that blanket

>edgy Funny Bunny
>yfw you have no yfw

>"Now we wait for tits."

She just moved to Gotham and tweaked her costume...

Is there a shit posting villain yet?

It's better than 'some bricks fell on me' at least.

>the 'yellow pony' she wants is actually a kind of heroin

Sweet Jesus.

Is that an actual drug? Because I saw something called Yellow Horse in Astro Boy, where it caused people to act like idiots.

>Filename
Nice.

Horse is a slang term for heroin.

Huh. I didn't know that, thanks for clearing that up.

Cheese and CRACKERS

A better question would be "Why exactly does Spider-Man have a massive boner while dressed up as a baby?"

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP SPIDER-MAN!

The most recent volume of Hercules had this guy, the God of Social Media or whatever, he speaks in memes and looks like Tumblr incarnate, that's pretty close.

It looks like his legs, but that just raises further questions.

Batman and Superman got turned into babies all time in the Silver Age, how come Spider-Man gets the side-eye when he's a baby?

Spidey was the edgy gritty relateble hero of the silver age, he doesn't get to turn into a baby or a Zebra Spider-Man, or become President of Earth with a Pope Hat and deny people dying of thirst water to drink.

Be honest: you would totally read a comic where Spidey is President of Earth with a Pope hat and keeps thirsty people from drinking water.

And then it turns out it was the Chameleon all along!

Poor Spider-Man.

>I can't have nice things so no one else can!

Where were you when Spider-Man got the most terrifying rogues gallery in comic books?

>you would totally read a comic where Spidey is President of Earth with a Pope hat and keeps thirsty people from drinking water

Fuck yeah I would, that sounds amazing.

to rape the joker

Some bricks fell on him while he was doing his part-time laboratory work with some chemicals while wearing his lab coat, user. Pay attention.

>God of Social Media or whatever
Why? weren't the helenastic gods enough for the story? What other gods did they introduce?

>a villain who only works one specific day a year
Doesn't this make her easier to apprehend?

Because the story was about all the old gods and myths dying off and new ones taking their place.

She even stayed true to the original character and continued to steal from easter baskets, except the baskets are men and the eggs are semen.

He was trying score some sweet titties
Hence the erection

/thread

Why does the bully look like he's in his 30s?

So American Gods?

They were based off Electric Company sketches I believe, and a good deal of their actors were adults.

Or y'know, New Gods.

Why's everyone such fucking butterfingers?

The target audience was like five, and I don't remember being very coordinated at that age.

how do you take a day off from preventing crime?

By being a reasonably adjusted human being fuck off bruce

To warn us that we will always get a live action Peter who is in High School no matter what.

Haven't you heard? The cosmic cube is actually the most slippery item in existence.

Except the new gods here are actively trying to kill off the old ones, but yes.

I wonder if the Thanos copter will make an appearance in the MCU

It better. Anything with the Thanoscopter is an instant 10/10.

Some of the best villain origin stories in history.

I especially liked the one in the TV shorts where some guy read "The Three Little Pigs" and immediately turned to a life of crime.

I want that exact scene.