No Islamists attack Ireland

>No Islamists attack Ireland

>You secretly wish they would so you could see the homegrown militant response

Mark my words, if it was as bad here as it is in Germany there would be a resurgence of the IRA/RIRA, all the old heads would come out of the woodwork, not against the British this time, that's over. but against the extremist Islam scum.

>TFW no migrant camp carbombs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106078/IRA-admits-killing-schoolboy-1973-blaming-British-Army-decades.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/northernireland/9014697/Jean-McConville-one-of-Belfasts-stubborn-ghosts.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149936/Secret-interviews-IRA-terrorists-raise-specter-The-Troubles-link-Gerry-Adams-ruthless-death-squad.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
victims.org.uk/darkley.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Reaction_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrods_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_pub_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Docklands_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Exchange_bomb#Bombing_of_the_exchange_building
rte.ie/news/2013/0308/375748-plan-for-largest-mosque-in-country-given-go-ahead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here bro, happenings in the countries surrounding us, but not here.

>Over there Jerry, do you see him?

>Who, the dark fella? is he not African?

>No Jerry that's one of them Muslim boys, i saw him dere the other day kissing the ground with his shoes off.

>Kissing the ground? Tats mad, why would he takes his shoes off?

>I don't know Jerry just throw this fucking petrol bomb at him will ye

True warriors. It warms my heart the way the old boys fought tooth and nail to free the Six Counties.

Keked

I wonder why not. Beside the assassination years ago now nothing has really happened, perhaps ISIS doesn't think of it due to small country size

>You secretly wish they would so you could see the homegrown militant response

The IRA is a Marxist organisation. It split from the old Irish Socialst Party. Sinn Fein have a current policy of supporting mass immigration and cultural diversity. One of the slogans you regularly see painted on walls in West Belfast is Brits Out, Refugees In.

Here is Gerry Adams, former Chief of Staff of the IRA, joining a protest to get more black immigrants to Ireland:
youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

In the picture, Martin MacGuinness (former IRA Brigade Commander) is marching in Dublin to demand more Syrian refugees in the Republic.

FFS, Sinn Fein were the main force behind granting planning permission for the new mosque in Dublin!

The *only* people on the island of Ireland who oppose Islamification are the Loyalists. Even during the Troubles, the IRA regularly targeted "racists" and "regressives". They bombed National Front meetings because of "sympathy with our black brothers". There are Arabic language murals all over Derry, Belfast, Newry and Colerains supporting "the Brother Struggle". Even after September 11th, Sinn Fein said that the attacks had to be understood as the response of an oppressed people against imperialist aggression. GERRY ADAMS SAID THE TALIBAN WERE MORE VICTIMS THAN VICTIMISED.

Do you even know anything about your own fucking country?

I smell a sitcom!

Black =/= Muslim Extremist

nice try, Abdul

>True warriors. It warms my heart the way the old boys fought tooth and nail to free the Six Counties.

Sure. Because "true warriors" bomb schools, shoot up churches and torture women. And then they give up their "tooth and nail" fight in return for an expense account and a ministerial Mondeo.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106078/IRA-admits-killing-schoolboy-1973-blaming-British-Army-decades.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/northernireland/9014697/Jean-McConville-one-of-Belfasts-stubborn-ghosts.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149936/Secret-interviews-IRA-terrorists-raise-specter-The-Troubles-link-Gerry-Adams-ruthless-death-squad.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bomb_attacks
victims.org.uk/darkley.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Reaction_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrods_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_pub_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Docklands_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Exchange_bomb#Bombing_of_the_exchange_building

meant for

Also Adams is an old codger

i want to throw some pig heads or burn down a mosq

Fuggin keked

I know who it was meant for. But maybe you can explain why the Taliban, PLO and al-Qa'ida are also not Muslim.

Tiocfaidh ar la!

Go to Dublin. They have Europe's largest mosque.
rte.ie/news/2013/0308/375748-plan-for-largest-mosque-in-country-given-go-ahead/

We're talking about a new Era here, hypothetical situation and here you are being arsepained on the internet. At least we nearly killed Thatcher for you

>buttmad brit
Mind fucking off and diddling kiddies?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home

aye you bombed a few people who dident deserve it, massive cunts basically. However, this would be good to see now England isn't on the receiving end.

Calm down lads, the situation might be a bit too complex for ya, maybe you can't comprehend

Ahh yes, and those generations of abused Irish who didn't really do anything but fight and die in your foreign adventures deserved all the discrimination they got? Let's not forget the peace protest that were brutally attacked by the UVF (Yes, the Unionist attacked Irish catholics first), and basically resorted to self defense at first.

IRELAND ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

>When you realize your neighbor wasn't shouting "ALAN" last night at 3am

Islamicists don't attack where people fight back.

Which is why we should be nice and not fight back apparently?

>tfw it's real

Ireland for the Irish

Godspeed you drunken bastards.

Ireland is based

ETA rules you faggot