How would you save the Alien franchise?

How would you save the Alien franchise?

Tranny space captain that can shoot flames from his/her ass and acid from her/his tits. Make it a situation comedy with lots of cgi. Turn up the heat. Get a cool black man to smoke weed on the job and dance jive turkey. Free meat with every ticket. 6 aliens all with different personalities and gold teeth. No sex but lots of dirty talk and edging

It's too late to save a franchise if only two first movies were good

>tone down action
>up the horror element

Forget Prometheus exists. Fuck that piece of shit movie.

I really hope this is Ridley making this thread because then you can hopefully listen to me as I tell you that you need to go back to what you did best in Prometheus: explaining how humans were created and more backstory about the Engineers.

Please do not make this prequel series just focused on the Aliens. We already have 4 Alien movies and don't need this to be Alien focused.

What I didn't like about Covenant is that it had zero backstory of the Engineers and did nothing new but was just a mediocre Alien movie so please go back to making the Engineers the main characters and Aliens only side characters and of course keep David as the lead.

Piss off kid I'm rich as fuck and hate aliens irl. The truth is out there and the truth is you're a faggot.

And the last good movie was 31 fucking years ago

they should've followed through with the Prometheus spin-off instead mixing the space jockey shit into xenomorph territory so soon: Covenant didn't do the series any favors, and it's a little gay to think - in the same way that Lucas views poetry - that they were a Weyland android's creation all along

I wouldn't

Learn from Alien 3 Ridley. That movie was scary.

Nothing to fix, every franchise has good and bad films, it's inherent of the "many films about the same thing" idea.
You pick the ones you like and deal with it.

Go back in time and shoot James Cameron and Ridley Scott the minute Alien was released.

Pretty much this.

Stop making movies
Retcon everything after the second movie
???
PROFIT

I don't think you can really save a franchise that's been wildly inconsistent since the mid-80s. Not to mention, Giger's gone to the great big dildo factory in the sky, so there goes a big chunk of what made the original monster so bizarre and nightmarish - the rest was ruined when they tried to go into detail about the origins and life cycle of the xenomorphs, turning them into nothing more than big mutant bugs.

Just kill it already, it's an overall below mediocre franchise with only two good films that's been milked a few decades too long.

get rid of that hack ridley and get someone like john carpenter to direct a sequel to alien and disregard the rest

Just allow bloomkamp to finish it off, without die antwoord.

It has already overstayed its welcome.

Kill Scott

Save it by killing it

In that case just have him make The Thing 2 instead.

Finish off in the sense of allowing him to end it as he pleases?
Or finish off as being the final nail in the coffin?

Stop making more fucking movies.

There is no alien franchise. There is one great movie and a pile of shit that is trying to ride its success.

The Alien franchise is quite unbelievably small and constricting. There isn't really much you can do with it so there is no point in trying to save it. Normies need to realize that they already did everything they could do with Alien and Aliens.

Kill Ridley Scott