First poster for Riverdale released

trailer when?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/82442711/#82442959
desustorage.org/co/thread/82237223/#82237447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, I never knew Jason was going to be part of the cash.

Betty and Veronica. Thoughts Sup Forums?

I don't like them at all. I'm just going to continue jacking off to the upcoming Hughes mini.

It better leak because I want to see it after the twitter reactions.

Any descriptions of the trailer?

Like c'mon now.

is this some kind of Wayward Pines spinoff?

twin peaks archie style?

MY NAME IS ARCHIE ANDREWS

Are you some kind of retard?

And I defy time, space and destiny by being ginger and getting pussy.

mean

I can see Betty. I don't see Veronica.

>tfw there'll never be a
>Archie vs Jason episode
>Archie vs Predator episode
>Archie vs Alien episode
>Archie meets Flash episode
>Archie meets iZombie episode
>Archie vs zombies episode
>Archie vs mutants episode
>Archie meets Constantine episode

>The Riverdale trailer begins with evocative images of the town, including a flowing river and happy high school kids, but with a “there’s something not quite right” vibe to it all, as the images flash by quickly. We’re told in voice over “This story is about a town. A small town. Safe, decent, innocent…”

A lot of the imagery is very 1950s, with plenty of letterman jackets and classic cheerleader outfits and old school looking diners, reflecting the original Archie comics, but with a much darker and moodier sheen to it.
>The voice over continues noting there are “Shadows underneath the town,” and we see there’s a police search going on. One man says, “They’ll never find his body. Not with this current” and a woman exclaims, “I hope in his last moments he suffered.”

Veronica (Camila Mendes) is glimpsed, as someone asks, “Is it true what they say about your dad?” We see Betty’s (Lili Reinhart) mom (Mädchen Amick) tell her to “stay focused” and put a bottle of prescription pills into her hand.

Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch) is heard grimly saying, “Tell Veronica about your sister and my dead brother!” And Archie’s father (Luke Perry) tells Archie (K.J. Apa), “The choices you’re making now – they do have consequences.”

The trailer ends with footage of a body being pulled out of the water and the Riverdale logo.

We’d heard Riverdale described from the start as “Archie meets Twin Peaks” and this trailer really hit that home, pushing an atmospheric and dark, dream-like vibe and the use of purposely anarchistic 1950s styles (most notably with the high school kids), very much in the way Twin Peaks did. Add in the presence of Madchen Amick and it was particularly hard not to think about that cult series. Riverdale debuts in 2017 on the CW.

A lot of people on twitter who saw the trailer back up the Twin Peaks vibe too.

so given that its a gritty, sexualized take on Archie what are the chances of a three way between Betty, Veronica, and Archie?

Betty and Archie look like they should. Veronica is too petite looking. Unless the actress can convincingly pull off being a total cunt.

No damn it, Archie is supposed to be a lighter version of Dawson's Creek.

I don't want to wait, for my sandwhich to get colder. Duh duh duh duh, why can't I eat it now?

I don't want to wait, to go buy a Toyota. I want the car that's got a lot of gas.

Dawson's Creek in 2016

how the fuck are they going to make Jughead serious. I hope everything is all dark and gritty around him and he's still 1950s guy scarfing down cheeseburgers in the diner

In a previous thread someone said he gave up cheeseburgers

desustorage.org/co/thread/82442711/#82442959
desustorage.org/co/thread/82237223/#82237447