German girls

My new gf has Vietnamese parents but was born and raised in Germany, she is an exchange student here in France.
She is quite nice but her German female friends are awful.
When I met them with some of my friends, from the very start they started to ignore us, by simply not looking at us while we were trying to greet them. I tried several time to make my friends and her friends talk a bit, by introducing them to one another etc... But nothing, they would just talk between them in German and avoid any contact. My friends were not trying to hit on them, yet they were incredibly cold and bitchy.
She warned me about that, telling me that most German girls are incredibly rude to men that try to hit on them, that often her friends would say "fuck off" to a guy who would simply try to introduce himself, and that her friends were actually less bitchy than most girls in Germany, a thing that I find unbelievable.
Recently I also came across an article in a French magazine that was about how the number of single men/women in Germany was rising at a worrying speed, and the article was partly explaining it by the fact that men don't hit on girls in Germany. They were linking it to feminism and the "Myke menn" movement.

I had no idea there was so much differences between France and Germany, and I have no idea what to think about this. Is it true ? What's your personal experience on this ? I can't imagine living in a country were girls behave like that, it scares me, because clearly the message of the article was about how "French see flirting as a castle siege and they should be like German guys blabla...".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTMIomsXxKM
youtube.com/watch?v=_KOUCOYVAos
vimeo.com/77424918
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sympa le blog pédale

aha xD

Wegen Elsass-Lothringen

German collevtive autism.

Now i see why islam is good for germany

I tried to imagine a viet girl with german accent. Oh god I think I threw up in my mouth a little. What an atrocious mix.

It is true. I noticed that in particular when I made my degree in Bongland. I had so much fun with French, English, Polish, and Spanish women. I don't mean sex but going out, laughing, drinking, chatting and company in general.

When I used to hit on girls, in Germany, purely by just saying "hi whats up?", they usually punished me with disgusted looks. As if I tried to rape someone. I thought it was my fault for some reason, every time. When I was abroad, well, I stated my experiences. Even when I was rejected, foreign girls were still friendly.

I swear, I really blossomed and other German mates had similar experiences.

Swedish girls won't even look at you unless you look like a Nazi-chav or you're an immigrant.
But if you're either of those things you're in luck, because they're total hoes

Wow that really sucks.

>immigrant
really ?

don't know
never talked to women outside of the work environment

youtube.com/watch?v=XTMIomsXxKM

>people are cold and assholes
More news at eleven.

It's very true.

In general German girls don't value cold approaches. In fact it even is considered downright rude to bother Germans of every gender in public unsolicitedly, the way it is completely ok and to a degree even expected like in the US.

The club and party scenes are also way less about hook-ups the way it's often the case in the US. Yes, in Germany, people actually go there to listen to the music. In bars they prefer to stick to people they already know instead of aiming to get to know new people as well. The only real point in time when approaching becomes acceptable at some festive event is around midnight when everyone is already at least a it intoxicated.

Most Germans form couples the way they make new friends. Either through their extended(and already existing) social circle, i.e. a friend of a friend or by meeting people at some shared activity. In order to enter an existing social circle you have to be good friends with at least one person.

Sure, exceptions apply and you shouldn't generalize too much but insinuating that cultural and social differences(especially in this area) don't exist would be a bold-faced lie to anyone who's experienced and lived in two cultures.

T. native German that never had a local girlfriend. My ex was from Quebec.

One thing that struck me as odd when I lived in Berlin was how rare any kind of physical contact seemed to be. Granted I come from a culture that is very physical, but people didn't even seem to shake hands, they mostly greeted by waving.

German guys tend to be cucks and don’t know how to interact with women. It’s a culturewide shit test and German dudes failed it decades ago.

Kind of true we are also withdrawing and Going Our Own Way now like those herbal men in Japan

Vietnamese and German truly have the worst accents.

Germans and Japs uniting, only good can come of this

>Recently I also came across an article in a French magazine that was about how the number of single men/women in Germany was rising at a worrying speed, and the article was partly explaining it by the fact that men don't hit on girls in Germany. They were linking it to feminism and the "Myke menn" movement.

I read some of these articles btw written by some French expat girls living in German cities complaining that in months no one has been hitting on them except for compatriots and other foreigners.

Yes, clearly not a great work of journalism so I needed some opinions on this.

Song about a French girl not getting any in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=_KOUCOYVAos

It is a widely known phenomenon.

With French subtitles.

sorry
vimeo.com/77424918

Is the opposite true anywhere? Where girls are too flirty and it makes you uncomfortable?

Latin america and eastern europe but you have to be attractive and not an autist

This. Eastern European girls, especially Russians, God crazy for med guys like me

Thailand

I lived in Germany for two years and never had any experience like this.

You didn't live in Germany. You lived on an American military base. Indistinguishable from any other military base on this planet.

Falsch. Ich hab ein Master gemacht und nur mit studierende gewohnt. Du kommst sicherlich aus dem Norden.

Not true in my experience, but I'm from saarland and culturally we are kind of a middle ground between france and germany so maybe it's different in other parts