Sausage Party

New trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fz7Xb5xhXA

What did you think, Sup Forums? Are you gonna see it?

[spoielr]Have you read the script?[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I read most of the script, and have no intention of paying money for this.

I wish the future of adult animation didn't seemingly hinge on this

Its just the first trailer without all the cussing. are they trying to trick parents into bringing their kids to watch this?

It makes me wonder what it is about Seth Rogen's shit that people eat up.

You can't stop it. This is the first feature length adult animated movie in a while and you just know its going to be a hit, and every other movie of its kind will follow its formula.

Why is it adult animation is currently run by a bunch of humorless idiots named Seth?

Seth Macfarlane
Seth Rogan
Seth Green

How did we come to this?

>that horrible dubbing @ 1:27

This is probably just edited for tv so they can broadcast it as a commercial and show it in theaters before non rated R movies user. There were a few things we didn't see in the first trailer, but I honestly wish they didn't use fucking wiggle again. That song is truly awful.

a-at least we still have our animus, r-right?

Lame 20 somethings.

>Unpackages all food straight away
Who does this

So it's Foodfight, but not heartwarmingly awful?

her face is tiny but jesus the fucking hips on that lady

>you're not kidding
>plus she has fucking camel toe

How is Sup Forums not worshiping this woman?

Seth Rogen

Because its the formula of "fat out of shape guy is funny". Similar to John Belushi and Farley except ya know those two were funny without having to use stoner humour.

Seth Green's voice is starting to piss me right the fuck off whenever I hear it now. It doesn't help that he seems to think the one voice he does is a perfect fit for literally every single fucking role possible.

She has a name, it's Camille Toe.

The slight deviation from the script in that trailer gives me the microscopic hope that maybe it won't be completely 100% horrible, but of course I know that's not going to be. I just wish I could believe that the first big mainstream adult animated film in years won't turn out so fucking awful.

Nope still awful.
But with "adult" humour! Adults love swearing with no context and weed references!

SEXUAL

INNUENDOS

AHOY

Why would I? It looks terrible and the script that got leaked actually hurt to read.

It gets cringier than that. One part of the script stops screenplay format and just lists different ways the food could fuck each other for three pages.

dude weed

dude fuck

dude sex

lmao

Make it stop.

Someone post that thread where some user told how the movie was created while they were smoking weed.

Where can I find this script? I am curious, but I'll probably regret reading it if I do

I like the art design of this movie

This is not adult. This is what a teenager might consider adult.

This is the same trailer minus swearing

Stoner humor. Stonerism is a cultural fad right now.

>adult animation
>currently run

this came out just a year ago user

Someone put their name on this. Just........why? I feel like this movie is going to get banned not from the adult humor, but from how shit it is

Welcome to stoner comedy

It's weird how something that could be taken as a "children's film" like The Incredibles is infinitely more adult than this even tries to be.

..... And bombed.....

because Sausage Party is going to be the new Fritz the Cat, right?

Wasnt there a stop motion movie involving hell and Mila Kunis or something? Will it be worse than that?

It's on Netflix if you want to watch it.

I'm interested in how the violent final act is directed but that's it. Not gonna pay for it.

>adult animation
If by "adult" you mean the kinds of things kids watch because they think edginess and swearing is "adult". Actual adults can watch and appreciate animated movies aimed at a general audience without feeling any sense of shame for enjoying them And? Of course lowest common denominator bullshit is always going to be more popular, most people have shit taste. It doesn't matter.

i hate james franco so much

Hell And Back was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time, it's too bad, the animation looked expensive and time intensive. That script though is worse than the Sausege Party one....

Which open ups more questions, was Fritz the Cat good? What seperates this from that?

>KJUFUH CHILDREN
Couldn't they just use a bleep?

Gotcha, user.

Google it, it's the first resule

Not that it matters, but the rules of this food world make zero fucking sense

I want to fuck that hotdog bun

That fucking bun woman is nightmare fuel
what the fuck

>adult animated movies are only ever edgy "adult" shit or 2deep4u dry artpiece movies

When the hell is someone just going to make like, I dont know, the equivalent of a Paul verHoeven movie but animated? Something commercial and fun that still carries a statement that isn't so far up its ass it drowns in stomach fluids

Not really, but it was done in a different time. Now, it's hard to find anybody who seriously doubts that adult animation is possible. Which is why sausage party is pointless on that field. Script itself has something to say, but it's really shallow, and serves only as a vehicle for shitty jokes. Animationwise, it looks like CGI California Raisins, which is fucking terrifying. There is just nothing to this movie, except director's misunderstanding of, well, everything. It will bomb in the box office, and have a small stoner cult following once it reaches BR and streaming services.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH THE

FFRRRENCH

I liked the trailer. Looks fun. I love food.

fucking got me user

Obligatory
>wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Me too. I like cartoons. They are fun. Yay.

I see your script and raise my own!

but that's not how a script written user, it's a goddamn novel, learn the difference

wait
what the fuck is this

This can't be real

What human being sat down and thought this would be a good idea? I genuinely don't understand the thought process. Ca n someone explain?

>What human being sat down and thought this would be a good idea?
See

now i'm just embarrassed for everyone involved in this

it's not even shocking or offensive, it's just really stupid

>BAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IT'S OUR WORLD

>Want me to be a Hamburgaler?
How do they know what the Hamburgaler is if they didn't know people eat food?

Team America had two puppets fucking, shitting, and pissing on each other. But that's because the people that wrote the scene weren't on a tier of vore fan-fiction writers
>Oh, Sherlock, you're just so sweet I could eat you up
>said the Onceler to his new husband
>When you said you wanted a man-sandwich, I didn't think you had this in mind
>said Sherlock as he slide between two slices of bread
>Also Dr. Who is there

>>Also Dr. Who is there

>the animation looked expensive and time intensive.
While it's certainly more expensive and time consuming then other low budget animation styles like flash tweening, the "robot chicken" version of stop motion that hell and back uses is about the least expensive, quickest kind of stop motion that can possibly be pumped out.

>Have you read the script?
unfortunately yes
that disgusting orgy scene where they eat eachothers shit made sure im not even gonna pirate it

This has to be the most JUST year for animated comedies I can remember.

>2016
>Saving Private Ryan parody scene
What a witty and timely pop culture reference

If we're lucky we'll get The Shining and Rocky parodies too.

S C R O T U M M A S K

it gets worse it gets so much worse
through out the movie they make social commentary about palestine and isreal
the jew and palestine characters then become gay lovers

The jew and palestine characters also don't do anything

Half the main cast is devoted to this. The four person ensemble is two people who actually do things resembling a story, and two people to form a fucking palestine/isreal analogue that have literally zero interaction with the other characters in any other meaningful sense.

Also, there's a taco that joins the cast about five minutes before the end who only exists to fuck the bun during the orgy scene.

What about the tampon villain that fists a rat?

DUDE FOOD LMAO

So adult means 13 and under now?

I want to die, but I want all the people involved with this to die first.

He's a douche, not a tampon

Oh, my mistake

Why did they give her a vag mouth? (???)

Because it's """""""funny""""""".

Quick reminder that giving this movie attention is just going to make it even more popular.

Just ignore it, and hope people who want to make more mature animation don't look at this for inspiration.

>Sony made this

Is there a better example of a broken sewer pipe jus spraying as much bile and shit as it can, as fast as it can, into the marketplace than this company?

What about that Polar Bear movie? With what'shisface from those Gigolo movies?

This exactly why nobody likes jews.

There's something about that peanut butter jar. Maybe it's the fat cheeks and buck teeth

No, not really. At this point I don't think Sony even cares anymore and are allowing this just for the hell of it. Some execs out there are just burning money for the sake of seeing if they can actually get away with it.

I'll be honest, if I had the money and the coke in me, I'd do it too. Just to make Hollywood more of a joke than it already is. Just tarnish that gilded apple even more.

Ghost in the Shell
Tokyo Godfathers
Memories

Why user

why do some men just want to watch the world burn?

>tfw friends want to see this movie

I read the script and it was horrible, but I'm still seeing this movie because

A bit if a tangent here but why was farley able to be a great fat physical comedian while the only person doing it now is Kevin James and it's absolute shit.

Is it just innate skill?

I saw one theory that its there just to get cut out as a sort of distraction from the rest of the movie for the ratings board. They see that and they suddenly don't think to harshly about the decapitations.

It's like a Forest fire, you have to burn away all the dried up old tat in order to bring in a new, healthy system.

Hollywood is slowly choking to death on its own excess, so it might as well get sped up,

90% of comedy is in the execution of the joke. Kevin James doesn't have good execution for physical humor (I saw his stand-up routine once, it was actually all right).

The naan bread looks like Christopher Lee.

Why does this exist. What God would allow this?

Farely understood that as a big guy, if there was a fat joke he was the butt of the joke. The joke existed so that people could laugh at him and not with him and his feelings weren't hurt by that. It was mostly because he was also very physically active on his own and played rugby before so he could actually do bits that included him taking punishment and think nothing of it.

The slippery slope is real. They test the waters with shit like this, by testing how great the opposing wind of society is. If it's really big and piss a lot of people off than they back down and try again later or try to do it in smaller steps in longer time. If nobody cares they keep going and will immediately think about the next abomination they can create to blunt our sense of moral and social acceptance until we will be nothing more than filthy animals with no culture, ethics or standards.

Why?

Because provocation sells.