Who would have been considered the Finn Wolfhard of previous generations?

Who would have been considered the Finn Wolfhard of previous generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqP0fC343aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit.

>meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident.

Is John Landis doing Stranger Things now?

Saw him on game grumps, and he's pretty funny.

I met Finn at his concert

Me in the middle

Lou Taylor Pucci

He's a pretty cool guy.

That grip tho

Nice ass

Check out that hand placement.

Also, Finn was a friend of PWR BTTM, the recently-disgraced queer band.

Which is interesting.

What do Jontron and PWR BTTM have in common? They were both disgraced shortly after meeting Finn Wolfhard.

And they're both faggots. And rapists probably.

First JonTron and PWRBTTM.
Is this the curse of being friends with Finn?

worth it.

Does Finn just attract the alt-right racist rapists or is he a spy sent to root them out?

He's a destroyer angel sent to save man from himself.

Jimmy Fallon too

Mother of God...

You. Just........KNOW

>What do Jontron and PWR BTTM have in common?

They're both faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqP0fC343aE

is froggo a good musician?

He's good at everything. Froggo is life.

Don't goggle Finn Froghard

On game grumps he was annoying as fuck if my son talked like him I'd fuck his little ass

Fuck you and your son's little asses, he was funny as fuck in game grumps

>tfw jon starts going on another nigger rant