Damian's fate is sealed. Into Teen Titans hell he goes

Damian's fate is sealed. Into Teen Titans hell he goes

He'll become the TTG version of Robin

Goodbye Damian, it's been real, you were my second favorite Robin! See you in maybe a few years under better editorial.

SAVE US JIMINEZ AND SEELEY

;_; No Damian. You're the Robin we need, but not the Robin we deserve.

Maybe Berganza is finally going to go...and then Titans won't be so bad..right?!?

He'll still be in Super Sons

Yeah they're moving on to Black Robin now, Damian's going the way of Tim Drake.

If you can't even spell his name right how do you expect him to "save you"?

I wish King and I were in a Daddy/son relationship.

THE ROBIN CYCLE IS COMPLETE

Snyder set a bad president with his Batman run and not wanting to use Damian. So King is forced to use Duke.

I hope the Damianfag spams this thread

Damian was never meant to be Bruce's Robin. It doesnt work. Yeah, I know, those maudlin Gleason issues of B&R, but Morrison's vision of a fun and fancy free Batman with the brooding Robin was perfect. Balanced. Bruce and Damian is boring, cliched, awkward. He should feature in Teen Titans and co-star in Rightwing. That was an autocorrect but i'm keeping it.

Isn't she banned? She was so annoying that even the most ridiculous tumblr sjw community stopped responding to her.

So he could ignore you and focus all his attention on his wifes son?

Fuck you Snyder.

I agree with this. I'm sad about Damian being under shit editorial, but he and Bruce never were a really good duo, compared to him and Dick. So I don't mind him moving on, but I sure wish it wasn't Titans hell.

Same editorial.

I agree with this. Duke is a better fit for being Batman's sidekick. Hope King never gets around to Damian.

Ben Percy is a solid writer based on what we've seen so far, so hopefully TT won't be shit.

plus we have the hope of Super Sons being ok.

>Benjamin Percy
It'll be shit. They keep putting mediocre or shit writers on TT. Fucking hell, put Joshua Williamson on it.

He'll abandon you like Batman abandoned his son.

>She
Damifag posted in the RSoB storytime yesterday

Joshua Williamson is mediocre/shit.

What did he do again which was solid? His Green Arrow's shit and his Detective Comics fill in was dreadful.

>Duke is a better fit for being Batman's sidekick.
Bahahahah

M-maybe with Titans starring an ensemble cast Percy will drop a lot of his narration boxes?

Eh, hes no worse than Percy

Didn't Batman go to Apokolips to revive his son?

Why the fuck are they forcing shit from Snyder's run on King. Morrison made a fine Robin but they're so busy trying to suck Snyder off and keep him around that they're facilitating his godawful attempt at leaving his mark on the franchise.

I'm sure that Damian will make cameo appearances in Batman three or four stories in. Same for Nightwing. Add the two books he's starring in and he's really doing more than okay.

Percy has written 1(one comic) so far, Williamson has been consistently shit. I'm not sure if Percy fucked your wife or whatever, but your hateboner for him is hilarious.

Kill yourself capeshitter, his indie stuff is great and The Superman/Batman issue he wrote with Kara and Damian was awesome. He gets Damian if nothing else.

His indieshit is awful, kid. Brithright is clumsy(to say the least) and Ghosted is a steaming pile of shit

Out of luck literal guilt, not because how much he loves his son.

this... is incredibly fitting

what makes you think this is forced? King wrote both Duke and Damian and Robin War and chose who he was more interested in.

Yeah no. Fuck you Percy, you can't fool me. Now go make Dick pull nails of a criminal then make Damian incinerate him.

I'm actually going to agree with that on the premise that King wants Bats to go back to the basics: him, Alfred, Gordon and a ward in training. Duke's not a full-fledged sidekick, it's gonna be like Tim who went through a year of training before donning the Robin mantle. Damian is already far ahead in the martial arts aspect, it's the socializing he needs and Bruce can't exactly give him that.

>what makes you think this is forced?
Yeah because having 4 robins and 3 non Robin sidekicks isn't enough, he needs another fucking Ward. There's nothing natural about it user.

He should be Beast Boy's boyfriend.

If anything TT will be filled with Damian's narration boxes or boxes for everybody

I suppose I'll give TT a shot. Not sure about Super sons...the lack of creative team worries me. Whichever one has Goliath I'll go with.

Why do you hate me so, universe.

When will DC having a new character replace one of the most popular characters is the worst way to introduce a new character.

If Damian had been dead for a few years or if he had grown out of the Robin role, it would have been fine. But instead they shaft him when he is in a character arc where being rejected by his father would hurt him a great deal. And even worse he's being replaced by a total stranger.

No, they can be excellent together if written well. For the first time forever, Bruce would be conforted with his match -- at least in stubborness...

Anyway the only good reason not to put them together is that Damian is not a sidekick, he is a lead character. Think about it, in both Batman and Robin runs he was the co-lead.

As someone who has never really read any TT books, could someone explain to me why they're considered such a void of horribleness?

Editorial keeps banking on Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans nostalgia but fails to understand what made that book work, so instead of characters from that book having grown and moved on, you get them forced back into it even though it makes no sense, and you get the same plots recycled endlessly: Deathstroke as antagonist, Trigon, ANOTHER TITAN DIES!, etc.

The same way people were forced to use Damian in stories not written by Morrison.

You sound like a Timfag. This is funny.

And Super Shotas

Do the teen titans even need a Robin? I'm pretty sure they can go Robinless for a couple of years.

was that the fandomshatepeopleofcolor Tumblr? Damifag linked me to it to try and prove King was racist.

I want a love triangle between Raven, Gar, and Damian.

Yeah, that's the one, they got tired of the spam and somewhat settled down after they were told that Damian has two books to his name and King is writing a black "Robin"

THE NEW RAVEN HAS A CUTE DESIGN BUT THAT BITCH CAN'T VOICE HER AT ALL

GET A NEW RAVEN VA

Damian and Bruce already had enough interactions.

And I'm positive that Damian will make TT great again.

>TT great again
Thanks I needed that laugh.

>Forced
>Doesn't remember how assblasted half the fanbase was that Damian got killed off.
>DC brought Damian back for money nothing more, nothing less.

I always hated the Raven/BB pairing since it was autism birthed by the 2003 TT cartoon

>black robin is now a thing

Why does this cancer continue to spread when it's still mostly whites who buy comics?

>mostly whites who buy comics

Because that's exactly why.

HONEST QUESTION:

Did you guys really thought that Damian would be the last Robin?

God you white people are so retarded. Stop trying to champion other fucking races and focus on yourselves. I'm black and I don't want a nigger Robin

No, but I did hope the next one would be a girl.

No but I thought it would take a few more years.

There's still Super Sons. Has there be any word on the writer?

I thought they'd keep him for longer and I've never really been a fan.
Comic readership has shrunk so much by this point, and new characters rarely gain enough fans to keep a book going so what is the point? Dosen't help there are nearly enough Bat family members+associates they could field a football team.

That'd be pretty interesting to see. Like Raven going for BB, BB going for Damien, and Damien going for Raven? Or some other switch around?

that was anime-tier gay as fuck

What is this?

I want you to die.

>love triangle
Please no.

The DK2 scene it's based on is already plenty gay, to be fair.

fanart

ok so damian will be in Teen Titans and Dick will be in Titans right?

cOOL

this is what I wanna know, king says Titans but it's really teen titans right?

I invoke the dark powers of the Teen Titans curse

DAMIAN
MUST
DIE

I can dig it

If Superman raping that kid?

Superman I have an offer for you...

Maybe the sexual harassment allegations will finally get Berganza fired and Teen Titans can become good?

I don't remember Outsiders having very many deaths.

I'm only familiar with Winnick's run from this era but I believe Indigo is the only one that dies. Arguably Shift but he was never supposed to even be his own character.

are him and raven gonna fug?