To Catch a Predator

>Walk into a house to meet your date
>See this

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DDWDbZK0zdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whaat? No way!

But I'm the opposite of a pedo, I love cougars and GILFS. I'd probably be there to bang his mom.

>implying he wasn't my date

>inb4 pedos claiming TCAP is entrapment

Did we get the pedora episode?

That's wht they all see. "I want to suck your blank" you do recognize she's 12 don't you?

nope.

whats it about?

pedo with a fedora

is there going to be a new season ?

>target the lonely and desperate
>get them to commit virtual crimes
>pretend you're making the world a better place
>all you're really doing is making schadenfreude based reality television
>have existential crisis and halt production of your revival series

Turn around 360 degrees and gtfo

>never looked a pedo shit
>never had interest in pedo shit
>realize none of this matters since i'll never get away from this
>use car key like a dull serrated knife and slit my wrists downstream

I wanna see a guy who hears the news and somehow escapes

I would take a seat

this one was top notch but my favorite is the pizza man
also the decoy a qt

at this point I'm betting that's one of the producers and they're practicing the decoy's character/demeanor.

Best decoy was the man who was obviously in his 20s pretending to be a preteen, calling his parents "mommy and daddy". The predator was probably happy just happy that he didn't walk into the house of a serial killer.

This one. youtu.be/DDWDbZK0zdo
It's like they didn't even try to find a good decoy.

>be gay
>what is clearly a college kid catfishes you to his house, pretending to be a kid

>another large man walks in from another room
>momentary freakout at this being the first of his entire fraternity coming to beat you to death
>oh its just hansen
>they edit out the look of relief

Play along. After they try to arrest me, my state police backup bursts in and arrest these entrapping motherfuckers.

because they don't have to. The decoy is just there to get them in the house and in front of the cameras. The crimes are committed before they're there at all.

yeah that's really hilarious
he looks 20+

the moment you try to talk yourself out of the situation

What if the predator thought he was about to be murdered and tried to attack the decoy though? The decoy was just awful in that episode, and the predator knew he was being rused immediately. I bet he was glad when Hansen walked out because he thought he just walked into the house of a psycho killer.

thats a cowboy hat

if he is really enagged. could you just imagine calling your girl lol.

hey can you bail me out honey. i got caught trying to fuck a 13 year old boy.

sure thing babe

I always wanted to fuck the decoys. Tiny adult chicks who look young are the best.

i too love reverse traps

Man this is why the Japs are much smarter and more sophisticated than us, they make the age of consent 12 years old and they produce the best lolita comics. When will the West ever catch up??? We're falling behind big time.

they have all their contestant's details before they invie them to the house. They disengage from unstable people with lots of guns.

They're deathly afraid of getting someone unstable coming over with a trunk full of automatic weapons or a concealed carry and shooting themselves or others.

I agree.