Yep yep yep yep!

Yep Yep!

Right on the head!

Oh, this thread is on fire, girl!

This meme needs to die.

What meme? I just wanted to talk about the land before time.

>every running joke is a meme
>every running joke I don't like is a meme

-You- need to die

It did tho

her voice actor`s dad killed her in a murder suicide

Oh shit! Didn't know.

fuck you.

no you fucking didn't

get a fucking life

too soon

No, really.

Some mod plz delete this thread please.

God damn this depressing shit.

hey guys what's going on in this thread

DADDY NO IT BURNS

IT BURNS DADDY

YEP YEP YEP

>In December 1986, Maria reported his threats and physical violence toward her to the police. After police found no physical signs of abuse, she decided not to press charges against him.

>He continued to threaten Maria and Judith. His various threats included cutting their throats as well as burning down the house. He reportedly hid a telegram informing Maria that a relative in Hungary had died, in an attempt to prevent her and Judith from leaving America.Physical violence continued, with Judith telling a friend that her father threw pots and pans at her, resulting in a nosebleed. As a result of his abuse, Judith began putting on weight and exhibited disturbing behavior, which included plucking out all her eyelashes and pulling out her cat's whiskers. After breaking down in front of her agent during a singing audition for All Dogs Go to Heaven, she was taken by Maria to a child psychologist, who identified severe physical and emotional abuse

>The investigation was dropped after Maria assured the case worker that she intended to begin divorce proceedings against József and that she and Judith were going to move into a Panorama City apartment she had recently rented as a daytime haven from him. Friends urged her to follow through with the plan, but she resisted, reportedly because she was afraid that she would lose the family home and belongings.
>Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988. That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria. He spent the next two days wandering around the house, and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl." He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire. After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.

Sora's VA didn't get murder, bait-fag.

Also go back to Sup Forums, you savage.

I have read this a couple of times through all my years here and it still seems unreal.

Ya'll niggas need to lighten up. Roll a few stars or something, sheesh.

She wasn't even that good of a voice actor, anyway. Her replacement is better.