ITT: Comic books that will never EVER come out

RIP ;_;

Seaguy 3

The rest of Bedlam.

RIP
I wished that I read you when you came out, not after I heard it was canceled

Platoon

Orc Stain 8

Do we have any clue just how much he managed to get done?

New issues of Copperhead

And we even almost got it, before the Nick Buyout.

I think there were solits and everything.

God dammit OP, you cruel bastard...

> something from Warren "Graveyard of comics" Ellis

A satisfying conclusion to Hickman's Ultimates.

Fuck, I'd even take it as a What-if? story but then Marvel went and blew up the Ultimate Universe.

Morrison and Stewart have been in contact about Seaguy 3.

Not sure how the Heavy Metal editorship and Stewart's new Image series will affect that though.

There's that graphic novel about magic that Alan Moore was going to do with Steve Moore (no relation), but Steve died a while back.

On the topic of Moore the annual to 1963 will never come out. Thanks Jim Lee

The end of Hickman's SHIELD.

What's weird is he still did Twilight Children, I guess Gilbert Hernandez paying him for 4 issues worth of art was enough of a incentive to do that instead of just doing both art and writing duties himself with only money coming from sales. Which could also bring into question when he knew he had cancer.

RIP Marvel

I had just read Kirby's Eternals before hearing about Destroyers, so I was hyped as hell to see more Karkas.

maybe he wanted the opportunity to work with Hernandez

Revengeance was announced beforehand and he clearly wanted to do more crime comics given interviews from the last few years, I don't doubt that he wanted to work with him but I think the prospect of getting a paycheck to help him and his family made him take the book instead of drawing his mini.

ASBAR part two

Fucking Jim Lee

Orc Stain