ITT: Just the best pages ever in comic books

ITT: Just the best pages ever in comic books

if he was wearing the mask underwater, wouldn't it be like waterboarding yourself when you come out?

This is the only thing that comes to mind literally every time I see him emerge from water with his mask on. I don't even remember seeing a movie/comic/episode that bothered to have him roll it up so he can breathe without choking on water.

>webbing on the toilet paper

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Hydrophobic cloth?

We will never get more Spidey and Human Torch friendship due to Marvel and Fox's petty rivalry.

I like that Spidey sleeps in full costume

Are these from the Slott Spider-Man Humam Torch miniseries?

The first one probably.

The other one was from a She-Hulk crossover, when Spidey decided to finally sue J. Jonah Jameson for libel.

You exhale through the fabric clearing most of the water, and inhale in a slow and deliberate manner which avoids spraying water into your airway.

bump

dumping in a sex5

Does anybody else feel like this ends with one of htem dick deep in the other? I can't help but feel this is the gay universe.

Gonna need a source for this one.

The first one is from an issue of spider-man shortly after Johnny "died"

anyone know the name and comic number for this series?

I see it all teh time but I never get the source to read it

that and the one where he has some gun that galactus knows he won;t turn on

and he turns it on

I don't know the series that first page is from, but the one you're talking about is from Marvel Adventures: The Avengers #26.

Well Ike's out of the way, so there's one thing. They'e already collaborated on a TV show.

Oops.

Bluffing sure is useful.

Hot. Anymore?

It's Dan Slott's She-Hulk series.
Don't let the fact that it's Slott short it; it's actually pretty goddamn good.
I guess every writer one day has the book you put him on where he tries too hard and his work turns to shit for the rest of his life, like Bendis with the Avengers.