Why do people hate cartoons they can easily avoid by not watching it and not purchasing their merchandises?

Why do people hate cartoons they can easily avoid by not watching it and not purchasing their merchandises?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUiIdtwP4WM
youtube.com/watch?v=2u2KSBq7y-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autism

>easily avoid

Do something else than watching cartoons for a change then.

it's called turning your TV off

It seems like something middle schoolers would do. Kids these days spend way too much time online.

>using TV
>not a pirate

Don't watch a children's network 24/7?

Why does anyone actively dislike anything that doesn't actively effect their lives?

Ultimately no work of art would be able to be critiqued given that it's not an essential part of anyone's life.

Same reason they can't ignore the people who hate their show, double bladed autism

This.

Or they get some cheap, masochistic thrill out of it.

>NO OPINION RESPECTING
So this is it, the other side of the looking glass.

That's what happens if you don't have any struggles in your life mang

>growb men being pissed off at a cartoon they dont like or think is problematic

wew lad

Much like Oscar the Grouch and my grandmother, they complain because they love to complain.

I know right.
It is like hey, guess what, you don't have to see Transformers, TMNT, Ghostbusters or Starwars.
So what if they're all cynical cash grabs playing off of nostalgia and name recognition.
They don't degrade the previous things retroactively and make it lame by association.
Your fondness of them seen by the layman as a fondness for recent incarnation.
Just stop caring about stuff and become a apathetic shit for brains, that is what being an adult means.

Anyone who goes out of their way to dislike something has autism according to Sup Forums. Unfortunately, there is not a single person in history that doesn't have autism if we go by Sup Forums logic.

>not sperging about a certain cartoon you're not exceptionally interested in it = becoming an apathetic shithead

wew lad

/thread

Circle jerking

Liking something means you actually have to take the effort to look into it.

TTG is pretty shit though, so I just don't watch it.

Opportunity cost

Yep, also this passive aggressive shit that people do is just as stupid as people who go full force in hating stuff
the only time you will get everyone all together shitting on something is if it's another MLP or something like Neo PPG until the hate slowly fades away and everyone is ok with it might even become their new favorite show

The world may never know.

This is Sup Forums. All you fucks do. Stop fucking lying.

its hard to avoid it unless you avoid cartoon network as a whole

Opportunity cost is a great way to put it. We could get a cool super hero show adapting stuff from the comics but... Nope we get LOL RANDOM JOKE JOKE COMEDY TIME.

>using tv
>not pirating

I bet you think storytimes are unethical

>implying the discount anime titans was an adaption of the comics

He's talking about TTG, could've been TT's Batman:Brave and the Bold tier comedy show with references to comics but nope it's just a discount flash chibi anime with random/meme humor and self loathing meta shit that people love

youtube.com/watch?v=TUiIdtwP4WM

QUALITY

Zero-sum game

Shit occupies space that can be occupied by not shit

There's a line between simply disliking something and dedicating a large portion of time to disliking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u2KSBq7y-o

But children (the target audience of the channel) still watch Cartoon Network mostly through TV. By devoting large portions of the schedule to TTG, a large range of results causes the ratings of TTG to rise and the ratings of other shows to fall. Because ratings still are a big part of determining a show's future and the type of shows the network wants, TTG spamming will inevitably lead to the cancelling of more beloved shows and the continued creation of shows like TTG and the PPG reboot.

Teen Titans Go literally asks for it by mocking fans of the original series. I don't watch the show but I can understand someone getting frustrated by that.

Wait do you seriously cares about capeshit?