America the Evil Empire

>“You Grow Up Wanting to be Luke Skywalker, Then Realize You’ve Become a Stormtrooper for the Empire”

upriser.com/posts/you-grow-up-wanting-to-be-luke-skywalker-then-realize-you-ve-become-a-stormtrooper-for-the-empire

>POWERFUL STORY: Read this shocking account of how U.S. Iraq War veterans had their 9/11 patriotism crushed & replaced with something far more alarming…

>Someone asked:

>How do you Americans as a people walk around head held high, knowing that every few months your country is committing a 9/11 size atrocity to other people. Imagine if the 9/11 terror attacks were happening in america every few months. Again and again, innocent people dying all around you. Your brothers and sisters. For no reason.

So, tell me americans.

How do you live with this guilt?
Or are you already not human enough to feel it and resort to random frogposting, double-think and/or outright fascism, consoling yourself that the world was dog eat dog anyway and all the hollywood movies and grand western values of human rights and democracy were just opiate for the masses and to keep the dumbest of the exploited from rebelling?

Other urls found in this thread:

doro-chiba.org/english/dc_en_16/dc_en_9_1.htm
instagram.com/lywi.gr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Oprichnik
mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did japan ever apologize for what they did in occupied territories or to war prisoners?

No, the government didnt. And even if they did, it was immediately invalidated by a follow on visit to some dumb shrine which was desecrated by enshrining war-criminals in the 70s, where even the Tenno protested and never visited again anymore. Some individual politicians after resigning/retiring did and even went to China and Korea to knee down.

Next question.

Nothing of that makes what america does all day any better. It is basically that one 'hanging negro' fallacy.

>implying americans don't experience the same emotions when there are no burgers in macdonalds

>Or are you already not human enough to feel it and resort to random frogposting, double-think and/or outright fascism, consoling yourself that the world was dog eat dog anyway and all the hollywood movies and grand western values of human rights and democracy were just opiate for the masses and to keep the dumbest of the exploited from rebelling?
I think that's it.

I found a pretty cool japanese webpage the other day. doro-chiba.org/english/dc_en_16/dc_en_9_1.htm Apparently japanese labour unions are good dudes.

>this spammer
>again

>How do you live with this guilt?
idk lol

They are good guys. Too bad some of them chimped out too bad in the 60s and their only hope of changing the institution from within and from the top was stabbed to death by a neo-nazi.

But ofc murrica and netouyu idolizes something like this.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Gonna kill myself now

To be fair they kinda atone by getting shot by criminals, school kids and their own cops.

You can tell it's a powerful story because they call it a powerful story.

Actually in tears right now. Thanks for opening my eyes OP.

Brilliant.

>How do you live with this guilt?
Pic related

>Pop culture comparison
>POWERFUL

I'm glad you understand, even though American culture is moving away from McDonald's and they are a dying industry and we are moving towards fast food chicken again instead ex: chick fill a, Raising Cane's, Popeyes and other's. it's why McDonald's added a bunch of chicken products to their menu recently. but for Americans that miss their McDonald's it's like Russia missing their former states that left after the collapse of the USSR

Motherfuckers armed the cartels, then they ask why can't we just put our shit together lmoa

>bombing its civilians protect its civilians

Hmmm that pose makes you think

Nobody wanted to live with them. That's why we balkanized in the first place

know that feel a bit too well

>It's their fault! They fucking ran into my bomb!

In all seriousness. Hamas is notorious for placing children in wepons stockpiles so they can take pictures of dead children when israel bombs them. IDF is no saint but Hamas and Hezbollah are fucking evil

>he fell for actual, literal, jewish propaganda

diaspora pls.

Palestine has no future. Islam and Muslims have terrible PR, countrys get conquered all the time, no need to be asshurt about it.

Jewish diaspora pls go

The style reminds me of Monster.

what a 3-digit IQ response!

You mean the same way the US funding the Kurds?

There was a report on it too

And still, you love so much the United States.

Blow it out ur ass

I honestly do feel guilty about it constantly, I hate this country

Who is this semen demon?

Source?

instagram.com/lywi.gr/

Shes not 18 though

>“You Grow Up Wanting to be Luke Skywalker, Then Realize You’ve Become a Stormtrooper for the Empire”
Why americans always dumb down things to pop culture?

tfw no edgy underage instagram thot gf

Guess

when your goal is to get clicks you have to pander to the lowest common denominator

>I'm an American
Literally dying

Because they are dumb fatties.

>that pic
What does it mean?

I'm really frightened...

And yet half of their countries are here. Shit it never was that bad in SU.

It is a reference most people will understand, with a clear and distinct understanding behind what it means. Journalism is about bridging the information gap between events and everyday people, so it makes sense to use something most readers will immediate grasp.
It's not dumbing down anything, you simply misunderstand the purpose of the tool. They are writing to inform, present, and transfer. A mental hook to engage the reader is smart.

>you

Somebody went in expecting regular stock fantasy work, but ended up with a Nippon stronk masturbation

Read the manga
It's absolutely shit and ridiculous

Middle is various russian isekai fantasy books, they are often really nationalistic especially ones about time traveling to WWII , considered trash by majority of people, third is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Oprichnik

No people went expecting Nippon stronk masturbation but they didn't expected it to be THAT delusional

>WW2
>Isekai

Tbqh I'd like to see a Russian isekai novel in which Soviet Bolsheviks travelling to Isekai and build communist country.

Japanese will make my best effort
after Japanese government change the constitution which prohibit fighting. :3
Maybe from around 2019 or 2020 on.

But who will be the protagonist and who the antagonist between Trotsky and Stalin?

Sounds really cool.

Please read this page.

mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html
History Issues Q&A

> Q2: Is it true that Japan has not formally apologized to the countries of Asia that suffered during the previous war involving Japan?

> The feelings of deep remorse and heartfelt apology for the actions during the war have been upheld consistently by the post-war Cabinets.

> Such feelings were expressed in the form of the Murayama Statement on the 50th anniversary of the end of the war, and those feelings of remorse and apology were also carried forth via the Koizumi Statement issued to commemorate the 60th anniversary.

> Such feelings of remorse and apology articulated by previous Cabinets will be upheld as unshakable, which was made clear in the Statement by the Prime Minister issued on 14 August, 2015.

> On the other hand, we must not let the future generations, who have nothing to do with that war, be predestined to apologize. This is the responsibility of the current generation that is alive at this moment.

You are the worst liar.

Of course most Japanese know
that Japanese government apologized to the countries of Asia.

If you are Japanese,
of course you knows it, don't you?

>every few months your country is committing a 9/11 size atrocity to other people

What are they talking about?

LMAO there are ltieral videos showcasing this when theres no mcnuggets

And why is the Emperor still butthurt and wont visit Yasukuni ever again since 1978?

Doesnt he want to visit all those warcriminals who killed innocents and vivisected pregnant mothers and their children in his name?

Something doesnt add up, dear netouyo.

well what can i say, ameriniggers are basically useless
i dont mind their wars if they had a purpose
for example they invaded here and cleaned their mess
but all they did in the middle east is jew the world even more
theyre basically shameless about it at this point, useless fatfacks

same Mangaka made it. The manga is called Pluto.

Probably what you say are all lies,
because you are the worst liar.

Fabrication, lying, propaganda.

You are the worth man.

pluto urasawa