en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Stanwyck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Barbara Stanwyck.

Sass and professionalism
I wish

goyim leave

Literally who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Stanwyck

Her G rated seduction of Fonda in 'Eve' is one of the sexiest film scenes i've ever seen.

Kathleen Crowley.

I always knew her as the old woman who ran the draw bridge in my town. My friend and i were out late at night on his boat and needed someone to open the bridge so we could get through. Knocked on the door of the old general store and out stepped this old woman, in her night gown and cane. she went up to the bridge and opened it for us. We waved and thanked her. She passed away just a few weeks ago, being from a small town everyone attended. Only at her funeral did i find out she was a huge star, miss new jersey etc... pretty amazing for a town of 200 people

Why did classic actresses look so qt?

i love her so much

sensual, motherly ;_;

Donna Reed can ring my bell, if you know what i mean

lewd

Styles were feminine, grooming and keeping an image were vital.

"Now the stars walk around in supermarkets dressed in blue jeans. It's depressing. I really think the fault lies with that "Method" school of acting in New York. They want to be real natural, you know, real folk. Well, God, every street corner you go around has real folks. Yo don't look for that in world stars. The entertainment business is a fantasy world. I don't think any female star should be seen doing the laundry. Hollywood was built on glamour, and they'd better get it back as soon as they can." - Ray Milland

you and me both user.

>ywn sleep with prime jeanne ;_;

CUTE
I dont care how old she is, i still would

Hey tripfag, has anyone ever asked you anything about Jennifer Jason Leigh?

Damn. Who is this pls, my browser/computer's all fucked up and i cant reverse search from the window. Thanks.

Paulette Goddard

yes, Paulette Goddard. Her movies are alright but damn she's gorgeous. I liked the Bob Hope and Cecil B. DeMille ones the best

she's great in Chaplin's films too

oh yeah how could I forget

I find myself strangely attracted to Theda Bara, maybe it's because she was thicc.

>Hollywood legend has it that Paulette knew about Cecil B. DeMille's foot fetish. When she went to see him about a role in North West Mounted Police (1940), she simply strutted into his office and put one of her bare feet on his desk. She got the part.

based. she was hot in that one too. one of the ones I enjoyed the most

I hate you all

I bet Coop touched Goddard's qt feet himself.
>Chestlets
When will they learn?

DeMille and Von Stroheim both had that fetish.

Ray seems like the chap to have a pure 2D waifu