Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!

Gas yourself you disgusting sub human.

bit rude

Success breeds jealousy.

t. Paco Rodrigo Eichmann

Jew should claim the middle of your shitty ass country as their capital next filthy mulato larping as wh*tey

fuck the kikes

shalohim

Jesus wept

t. Nazi who escaped to Argentina

Happy Hanukkah, juden!
Tell me how you celebrate this fine holiday?

Thanks! This made me happy, didn't expect something like this on Sup Forums haha Happy holiday!

I LOVE ISRAEL

Oily foods, candles, and attempts to make it like Christmas.

Bad goy
Good goy

AM ISRAEL HAI, AM ISRAEL HAI, AM ISRAEL AM ISRAEM AM ISRAEL HAI AM ISRAEL HAI

latkes, lighting a candle, one prayer for each candle, crappy little gift

Well have merry one then.

thank

Todah Rabah Haver!

Mossad is already in the way to you.

hmm... heil hitler

merry christmas

Gas yourself, fucking subhuman.

Shalom aleichem

Happy Hanukah yahudi

Where to find a jewish gf and celebrate Hanukkah with her family?

There are jews in literally every country it shouldn't be hard to find one

Why are russians so antisemitic?

HAVA

NAGILA HAVA

NAGILA HAVA

NAGILA

VENISMECHAH

vade retro satana

In the USA nativity scenes are banned from the White House lawn but they do have a hanukkah menorah there.

Because jews destroyed Russia

Because you don't know any history.

cheers shlomo

Happy Hanukkah my Semite friend! I love Israel.

why so mean?

>t. An actual subhan

He looks like stalin tho.

Fucking fat thumbs, I hate them so much.

Happy Hannukah

Gas yourself, kike. Make the world a better place.

>kike
Fuck off peasant subhuman untermensch. Jews are the best thing to happen to Russians

Hannukah Sameah !

>all these nice comments
thanks guys, this place was turning in to Sup Forums 2.0 lately

Yeah right, as long as you don't have to live there right?

You can shove your filthy talmud where the sun doesn't shine.

don't worry we will fend off any kind of /poltard or anti semite

Haha yes David, sure it's nice here... SEIZE HIM

>t. MohamMAD

Henlo, can I see talmud here?

t. an actual subhuman who is probably related to an AIDS patient and alcoholic.

sycophancy is disgusting no matter whom you're helping out. is this satire?

lol no beelzebub, I follow the True Faith and stand by it, naturally as being a member of the true Israel (and not the Synagogue of Satan).

Happy Hanukkah.

t. Haver of Jewish heritage

>follow the True Faith and stand by it, naturally as being a member of the true Israel (and not the Synagogue of Satan).
What the fuck are you on about?
The only true faith is Judaism. Christianity is just repackaged rebel Judaism with a pagan twist. So nah. You're just a heretic

>tfw not a subhan
Why even live bros?

Haha no you kike fool. Feast your eyes on pic related, written 500 years before the birth of Christ.

The coming of the Son of Man was long prophecised, not only in Genesis. Also that your people would reject him and give him over to inhuman torture. Hence your covenant is null and void; for Christians are the true Israel and rightful decendants of ancient Jewry.

Your filthy, unholy talm*d was only written two centuries after Christ; after as God promised the Second Temple was brought down completely and all the Jews cast out of Palestine, until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. The wailing wall you lot are bowing down before is the remnant of a fucking Roman fort, topkek.

Pic related, the translation of the names of the first sons from Adam to Noah, reveals a clear message written 500 years before Christ the Messiah. And if you go further and do the same with the 3 sons of Noah and their first born, it will also reveal clear messages confirming Christ. These names were chosen with a clear meaning, written down long before Christ was even born.

So turn to the truth and repent, poor fool, and be my brother in Christ and member of the true Israel, the only nation that will be saved in the near tribulations.

>Jesus fanfic
No thanks

>believeing in the bible as anything other than just archetypal stories
what is this the 17th century?

And yours isn't fanfic? Nice rebuttal. I want to tell you just one thing still, if you're willing to hear me. I assume you're a Jew by blood, right? Your kind will claim that God's covenant is for ever as was promised. You are right, still it is null and void since Christ. The fact that the Jews are smarter, richer, more succesful is still part of that promise. But, remember why exactly were the Hebrews chosen?

Because the whole world was corrupted by the teachings of the fallen angels, the grigori (Watchers), which were the gods of the pagan tribes. People sacrificed their children for better harvest and whatnot, the world was in a great sense evil and corrupted. The Hebrews were not and were chosen to be God's priesthood, light in a world of darkness. Hence why they had to be circumcised and abide to many rules, were forbidden to marry outside of their tribe etc...

So know this, you might know love riding on top and be boastful about being rich and superior to others, believing that this comes from your culture and not from God. Once your comfy life ends you'll be judged, and as Gods chosen priesthood every sin of yours will weigh a thousand times more compared to non-Jews who did the same. There's a serious price tag to being the Chosen people.

>it's the current year

There is evidence all around that confirms what is related in the Torah, and not just limited to the Jewish world. Historians like Flavius Josephus already noted this.

do you believe that the world is 6000 years old and was created in 7 days?
people like you are just as cringey as atheists

don't put words in my mouth

Go to Israel, shlomo. Don't pollute the nice country of Denmark with your breath.

One dream I have in life - to eradicate the hunchbacked tribe

I'll tell you something else though. There exist about 2000 accounts of a global flood all over the world, with tribes that never knew of each other all over, of which about 250 are pretty much exactly the same as the account given in Scripture. Look for example at Deucalion of Greek mythology, or Niwah of the ancient Chinese lore.

The American Indians told of this, also about the nephilim and rephaim (Book of Enoch for example). What we know now purely by scientific method and build upon speculation (for the carbon 14 method isn't reliable past 10000 years) isn't close to the actual truth.

Also, dragons lived with humans, as practically every culture all over the world confirms. They have recently found soft tissue in T rex and triceratops remains (published in Science in 2005). These remains are supposed to be 70 million years old, while soft tissue can't survive past a good 10000 years. So in 2013 they came with their explanation, pure speculation, that it was iron in the tissue that preserved it. This published in an academic journal with one of the highest impact factors. Now, what colours blood red? Iron, haemoglobin is an iron-based organic compound. This would mean that all blood and soft tissue would survive 70 fucking million years. This is called science nowadays.

I'm not saying the Earth is 6000 years old, I'm just saying that we miss a lot of info and that we don't see a real image of the past, it would be arrogant to state so. And findings liek this are quickly put away, critisizing their findings is career suicide. Where there is smoke....

Me under the knight

Happy Hanukkah, my Blue-religious-symbol-on-white-background brother!

>facebook, google, etc. have no problem showing explicitly religious items during hanukkah
>during christmas they only show christmas tree, snowmen, and other irreligious things

Really makes you think

did dis nigga just say dragons existed?
the absolute state of brainlets

Hebrew study groups

You're as blind as a bat, and one that lives in Plato's cave at that.