Alright pol, quick question. On a scale of 1/10, how cucked is my instagram "friend"?

Alright pol, quick question. On a scale of 1/10, how cucked is my instagram "friend"?

Cringe/10

I've converted my friends and family to trump

8.5/10

are you kelcium? show us them tittays

Offer him a shot

op ade a fake account to troll cucks
hence "friend"

Yea babe, send me a direct message of your dick and i'll send something in return ;)

You should lose some weight, you are cute

unfixable. Find a new friend.

not as much of a cuck as someone who post their "friend" on an anonymous site to shit on them, faggot.

wtf I love Bernie now

Aww yeah dude, you really got me there.

is the tatoo on his arm also about sanders?

you didn't even try to disagree with him in your screencap instead you ran over here to say "HAHA GUYS LOOK HOW FUCKING DUMB MY FRIEND IS HILARIOUS RIGHT GUYS?" like a slimy cunt. who are you trying to impress?

Probably. That's what I thought as well

Why would i waste my time arguing with him over facebook and alienating me from my friends like an autist?

>>hur dur you should of ensued a shit storm cause he doesnt agree with you

Kill him before November and spare him the pain of seeing Trump win and ruin his imaginary world

Its actually a quote from an american rock band name "say anything".

Someone screenshot his comments I got blocked.

looks fresh, and exactly like one he is going to regret in time

Awe thank you senpai

Who is this cock hawk?

why are you friends with a bernout in the first place?

He should regret it now, that band is for cucks

What's the point of coming here acting like a passive cunt against your friends political beliefs

He needs help.

In the form of a knife in the back or a bullet to the brain.

at least he has no visible hernie tattoos

>>needing a reason to make fun of some bernout i dont know.

Does Serbia only has those 2 solutions for everything?

Not really, i'm just being based (like most of the country in the 1990's).

How the hell can anyone pick out a tattoo they won't regret? I can't even pick out floor tile.

Tattoos look like shit. No design can make them look good. You want body modification? Hit the gym.

Meh, certain traditional asian tattoos are respectable as they're associated with a historical artform.
But yeah most tattoos are moronic.

Wow Indiana, really makes me think.....

Bernie sold out to the 1%ers who supported Clinton. Hitlery is the 1% hell she's even lower(higher) than that