WTF I HATE BRAZIL NOW!!!!

WTF I HATE BRAZIL NOW!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean? That's Berlusconi.

Is it me or does the TV host look like Berlusconi?

Raul Gil is annoying as fuck

BRAZIL NOOOOOOOO
You always say how tolerant you are.

how is it even possible to be racist against them when they're literally richer than everyone in the audience?

Okay, so it's not just me.

it's just a cultural misunderstanding

based

nothing wrong

why are south americans so racist?

Do to truly eyes narrow Asians

I bet Koreans are seething online over this

>:-(

They fucking hate chinks and gooks look up the Chinese massacre that happened in mexico

it was months ago and nothing big came out of it

they need some way to cope with living in total shit holes

Wtf i loph huezilian nao

Koreans have asian privilege you can't be racist against them.

Why are brazilians so black?

wwwwwwwww

>Koreans get entire surgeries to LARP as whites
>totally fine
>Brazilian makes fun of Koreans
>it's horrible

TRIGGERED

Joke on him. He claim to be white in national broadcast.

Literally "I AM WHITEEEEEE PURE PORTUGUESE HERITAGE".

irony? both the left and right agree shitzlians monkeys are racist as fuck

why bother pretending when more than half the country s black?? like how are people gonna not know you have African dna there are white looking Brazilians with African dna so how is someone that dark and black looking not black at all?

I was talking about the football player claiming to be white.

That is an odd career switch

Yeah i know why does he bother?

he'd do everyone on this world a service if he did so, and he's far from only one on political scene.

>now

Based Brazil showing them As*noids their place

>implyign im not white

You take that back, Berlusconi is Italias Duterte

so this is the power of Brazilian diplomacy?

Berlusconi was a small scale Trump before Trump was even a thing

He is Italian...

First generation of Italian born from both Italian parents, AND he has dual citizenship.

Also, why people are so mad about racial slurs?

>Why are people mad about being insulted?

That would imply that he was effective at anything and not just funny. Did he do a lot of stuff?

It's just banter.

I remember that when Obama got elected, he congratulate his tan.

Asians are thin skinned little bitches
Is Trump being effective at anything other than making everyone mad? Because then Berlusconi was kinda the same

Is that what a man looks like in Korea?

>Is Trump being effective at anything other than making everyone mad? Because then Berlusconi was kinda the same
You're not going to see it on most of the legacy, but he has set a lot of things in motion. He has kicked the legs away under Obama care by making it optional to have health care or not, you now don't pay a massive fine or end up in jail if you don't get Obama care if you earn more than a certain amount. He has secured several billions for the border wall (a long with building proto types), and made ICE into an actual effective force (in addition the self-deportation has skyrocketed). He ended the funding of ISIS, thus ending the efforts to destabilize Syria and other enemies of Israel. He got put a justice on the Supreme Court who is strong on the 1st and 2nd amendment. There is a lot more stuff, but it takes time to explain. There is also a lot of great stuff in the taxplan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch

you forgot to add how he authorized a permanent base on the Moon and a mission to Mars and repeatedly puts bitches and SJWs in their place by twitter.

>you forgot to add how he authorized a permanent base on the Moon and a mission to Mars
True, but I don't know how meaningful that will be. A permanent base on the moon is plausible, but Mars I'm less sure about. The last on might not be realistic.

On the moon we currently only have some mirrors that we use for various experiments.

yeah... good luck with actually turning anything of this into reality. At least america is finally great again, uncucked by china and whoever else.