Just what the fuck went wrong?

Just what the fuck went wrong?

They won a war.

USA betrayed them.

Same thing happened to the French.

Germany ruined everything

Labour Party systematically destroyed our empire out of some perverse sense of justice

War denbts

"two world wars one world cup"

I'm more curious about what went wrong with you guys. We were fucked over by empires around us for hundreds of years while you had your own empire and now we're on about the same level.

The empire allowed the best and brightest Brits to leave to the colonies, while allowing all the inbred fucks to remain here

None of those "colonies" were sustainable or ever meant to be.

No long term planning.

Hitler and Hirohito collapsed the empire and freed everyone peacefully so now every 4 years they go on meetup to play badminton and watch Australia win all the gold.

I was talking about the Poortugese.

Went 'wrong'?
The era of colonialism ended, it's just the natural progression of civilisation.

Same cause really, leftist coup in 1975 brought an end to the Portuguese colonial empire

Actually the Brits were the only ones of the colonial powers achieving a net gain from their colonies.

Portugal is much higher than your nation
But they are going down and down as there country becomes more and more socalist:(

Fuck off you Scottish inbred twat
India very much was along with Australia but there population got too big
But if you are talking about money we made a fucking killing off our colonies and the only one to really do so
There is an image that perfectly sums up colonialism in Africa
T. Granfather was an Indian administrator

>is much higher than your nation
By which standard?

Economicly and relevancy
That being said they are going down the drain while Estonia is running up an escalator
Maybe I am wrong though I’m not trying to dismiss Estonias e-government and such

>Economicly and relevancy
We're both equally irrelevant and economically they might have a ~10% edge.
We also have leftists in the government now btw, so the progress might stagnate.

> best and brightest Brits
You mean Australian and Canadian shitposters are the best and brightest lads in the Empire?

I just wait for the day it gets smaller after Brexit

As far as I remember Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and a few tiny island shitholes still are part of the empire.