Serious question for you Sup Forums

Serious question for you Sup Forums
Is there anything media-related from your childhood that hasn't been ruined?
Predator's turned to shit. Alien's turned to shit. Terminator's turned to shit. Star Wars/Trek have turned to shit.
And if it wasn't a continuation, it was a reboot/remake/reimagining/prequel. The Thing, Robocop, Total Recall.
Honestly, there's nothing left for me. It's all turned to shit now.
What about you? Is there anything left that's still sacred?

>sequels, prequels, remakes etc. ruin a piece of media
grow up

>He legitimately believes that it's better for a film/tv to be unnecessarily continued rather than stay as an obscure and beloved classic
Studio exec

t. Kike

The Kids of Degrassi Street.

oh sure they went on to junior high and high school and the inevidible reboot with Drake in a wheelchair but none of it ruins my memories of being a latchkey kid of degrassi st.

ed edd n eddy stayed true to the end

the only thing from my child that's really been legitimately ruined is star wars. As the OT as it was originally screened is completely erased from existence, just about, and replaced with bullshit and wank. The closest one can get are the despecialized editions.

Predator still exists, alien still exists, aliens still exists, terminator still exists, robocop still exists, total recall still exists, etc, etc.

I can ignore or laugh at the shitty reboots and sequels.

Baseketball was my favorite movie growing up and still probably the movie I've seen the most times in my life

The Iron Giant

The Lord of the Rings survived the damage that the Hobbit movies caused, its still awesome.

fuck you man. the total recall remake was better than the original

The tits were better at least.

Fuck off shill

Indiana Jones Trilogy.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
>Knowledge was their treasure

i came here to post about how sad the hobbit is/ how awesome it almost was....

any fan edits worth it??

yes The Hobbit - Dustin Lee Edit is the best fan edit out. it turns it into a 4 hour single movie that is the Hobbit book and nothing else.

i still have pokemon

>ywn be 10 years old again
>ywn wake up on Saturday morning with the whole weekend ahead of you
>ywn go downstairs in your pyjamas to watch television and eat cereal
>ywn watch a Pokemon marathon until 4pm
>ywn be that naive and innocent and happy again

>everything is from my childhood
Chris Stuckmann is that you?

but I enjoyed a lot of the fluff.

I had a huge problem with the scenes that were "Go and find a boy in the wild, whose name you do not know. BUt his name is Aragorn. He is a King, who will Return." and shit like that

This
Also I'd add Billy and Mandy
There was a rumored sequel, I'm not sure if I want it
The latest games were disappointing imho
But about this there is really much to discuss

Like I'd fucking tell you.
The Hollywood Jews browse this board, do you think I'm stupid?

>Gee masked vigilante guy, do you have any family members who you love? Where do they live by the way? I'm just making conversation...
Fuck you.

>muh childhood

kys

Reminder that the last star trek movie was the best of the reboots, and a solid addition to the franchise

>Star Wars has turned to shit

It turned to shit from 1999 to 2005 and got better in 2015.

>Star Trek has turned to shit
It turned to shit after First Contact, and that's ignoring several shitty movies before that. The 2009 movie was good but the other new movies were disappointing.

Disney's animated films were pretty shitty in the early 2000s, but they have been making Renaissance-tier movies recently.

Most things from my childhood were shit on during the 2000s and redeemed in the 2010s.

That's pretty interesting, I'll give that a try. Thanks user.

Westerns aren't cool yet, so my favorite westerns haven't been raped. Mad Max is still something I respect. And that's about it

sorry, but unless you cut out 90% of the footage from the hobbit trilogy it's still going to be shit. the only good parts I remember were the scenes with bilbo talking, his actor did a really good job. everyone else phoned it in.

I might be wrong but weren't there plans to do something with the Magnificent Seven?

that happened

Where can I download this?

Nevermind, found it: maple-films com/downloads

It's a literal kike tactic, one of the many rules of subversion, they taint everything we're fond of no matter what and where. Whether it's history, entertainment - you name it. Literal marxist strategy and it works like a charm

Do this excersise Sup Forums

1. Who was behind every wrong decision? Name the franchise and who ruined it.
2. What do they ALL have in common?

Lets compare decisions.