en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Work
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341
baka.com.au/world/no-assange-dna-on-torn-condom--report-20120916-260vs.html
bethgranter.com/blog/2012/08/julian-assange-admitted-to-non-consensual-sex/
twitter.com/repjoecrowley?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Assange gonn drop more stuff!
>3 days ago

Just fucking do it already you scrawny betamale cuck.

He said this today faggot. Have some patience... he's obviously waiting for a reason.

I want to believe but it's been like 3 days now, what happened to "leaks will continue throughout the weekend?"

Also

>betamale cuck
>facing extradition for sexual assault

based alpha is more like it

The DNC leak gained far more traction than they expected. It's best to let it die down before releasing more.

doubt he would still be talking about it if nothing was coming

He's waiting for her to be the nominee.

I am the killer of threads

Thread; BEGONE
BEGONE

BEGOOOOONE

BEGONE

I LOVE KILLING BABAIE FETUSES WOTH MY MEAT POLE

This he wants to help trump which became obvious when he was for brexit

Funny how /pol only believes rape victims when its convenient

Who cares if he raped somebody or not? If he has good info then it is irrelevant.

Have faith in his ability to time this right. The first leak was on point and tempered the mood of the convention. He knows what exactly is in the next set of leaks, and he's going to drop them when they can have maximum impact.

Yep like Wednesday night or Thursday morning before Hillary speaks. Shit would be glorious.

i used to eat popcorn until i found out about the trans fats and cancer causing chemicals therein. So now I eat fruit like have an apple or a pear, or both. Eat healthy. And yes I am sitting here waiting for it to all unfold tonight, while looking at a lot of various material. I think tonight will be a huge item. it's on the way.

why do pussies always spread the censored version of pics like this

>supports Trump
>supports Brexit
Does this guy just hate Europe?

I really don't think he did. Note the time frame the charges showed up in...

Quote from Wikipedia page:
"... The published material between 2006 and 2009 attracted various degrees of publicity,[55] but it was only after it began publishing documents supplied by Chelsea Manning that Wikileaks became a household name.[56] The Manning material included the Collateral Murder video (April 2010)[57] which showed US soldiers shooting dead 18 civilians from a helicopter in Iraq,[58] the Afghanistan war logs (July 2010), the Iraq war logs (October 2010), a quarter of a million diplomatic cables (November 2010),..."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Work

Note the timing of the first accusations:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341

In this case, there's no doubt as to whether he raped somebody or not. He did. His own lawyers admitted it.

sorry babes... didnt know there was

mfw i downloaded fag tier censors

Wasn't rape.

He doesn't like trump, but he hates non-transparent government and political movements more than his personal convictions against Trump's platform. Hillary just so happens to have one of the biggest closets full of skeletons on this earth, so having more material to leak about her is a given. If Trump had the same kind of closed door shit going on and someone willing to leak it, he would not hesitate to share it.

I actually suspect that some of the more wild media accusations right now have an underlying intent to try and pressure wikileaks into prioritizing publishing any and all dirt they may theoretically have on Trump next.

Hes going to release it the same day as Hillarys acceptance speech 100%

But his DNA wasn't on the alleged rapey weapon.

baka.com.au/world/no-assange-dna-on-torn-condom--report-20120916-260vs.html

Or you know, the chick consented after penetration, which is consent.
bethgranter.com/blog/2012/08/julian-assange-admitted-to-non-consensual-sex/

"Emmerson went on to provide accounts of the two encounters in question which granted — at least for the purposes of today’s hearing — the validity of Assange’s accusers’ central claims. He described Assange as penetrating one woman while she slept without a condom, in defiance of her previously expressed wishes, before arguing that because she subsequently “consented to … continuation” of the act of intercourse, the incident as a whole must be taken as consensual."

To be fair who doesn't

Mother fucker better hurry up before he unexpectedly decides to shoot himself in the head, twice.

I'm sure he has a dead man's switch for this stuff.

I mean they haven't killed him so far, the flood gates would open on the ship he's holding back as an insurance policy.

Either way I'm giddy with anticipation , what if he doesn't have anything else?

Yeah, so how valid is Dark Aliance anyway? Never read it, hands on the trigger to buy it though.

I doubt he'd be using empty threats at this point. What reason would he have to lie? I really want a smoking gun to come out that she just can't escape and destoys her life.

twitter.com/repjoecrowley?lang=en

You honestly believe them? He released a bunch of dirt for the world to see, accused him of raping someone, and you believe them?

He is going to release it within 1 hour of Hillary Clinton's speech at the convention. Screencap this.

that is, of course, assuming he doesn't have an (((accident)))

Actually, these are me too:

Its classic US bullshit. They pulled similar stuff on the Black Panthers back in the 60's/70's.

thanks satan

would be so glorious