Who is more likely to start WW3 ?

Who is more likely to start WW3 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clinton nice b8 m8

egyptian mudslime piece of shit not my m8 my mistake

One of them sacrificed a chicken to a heathen God. The other is a disciple of KEK. idk, what do you think?

You are when l bang your mom ;)

Hillary =civil war
Trump =world war

Either way we're getting screwed.

Thinking of not voting at all. Or voting libertarian, which is the same as not voting.

>Who is more likely to start WW3 ?
russians hack crooked hillary

hillary wants revenge

One has a business and family which can get ruined and the other doesn't care about anything, has no friends and already kills for a living. Tough question.

Clinton is a war hawk - one of the most prominent in modern history. Trump is pretty much an isolationist.

so you mean obama... fascinating

Threadly reminder that Hillary was the driving force for the US intervention in Libya and worked in an administration which has been in an effective state of war since its election.

War is normal for Hillary. It's how she solves problems.

Trump makes deals.

Hillary "Benghazi" Clinton

Clinton for sure. She would start a war with either Russia or China the first chance she gets. If she becomes president, I'll give it 2 years tops before it happens.

Hilary obviously , she is a crazy bitch , you can see it in her eyes , there is evil inside there , she probably sold her soul already , also she is under direct controll of big intrest.

Trump is gonna make not only america great , HE IS GONNA MAKE THE WORLD BETTER AGAIN

Clinton is already blaming Russia over emails.

Clinton.

lmao stay mad shit stain

These two fuckers here.

If Trump is elected, and he pisses on the Japanese US relations, stating that "japan has to pay" for America to have in essence reduced USAF upkeep cost, which then results in the USAF in japan having too leave because Trump wants to save face when japan tells them too fuck off, Japan would be legitimately able to up their military production.

Jap's industrialism hard, they have nuclear power to begin with, in a year or two they'd be biting at the heels of China.

On top of that it would be dishonrabru not to start shit.

The real question is who is more likely to win it?

Hillary doesnt have PMS anymore so I go with Trump

Putin has specifically said that "if it's hillary, it's war" and hillary wants a war with Iran... on top of libya and syria.

ok pedro

the man who has a documented record of taking low risk positions and being against all forms of war unless in self defense and is openly in favor of improving diplomatic ties with russia

or

a warmonger who was in favor of the war in iraq, is bought and paid for by various nations with known terrorist/anti-american ties and is openly anti-russian

come the fuck on, bruh

le ebin immigration joke XD

Both will start a war, only Trump will win it.

Clinton. Too many loose ends with that one

Hillary -- bomb the shit out of people around the world, just like Obama, just like Bubba Bill Clinton.

Donald -- pull out of NATO, ramp up the Monroe doctrine.

Clinton is more likely to start a shooting war with Russia or China etc.
Donald is more likely to start a trade war with Bolivia.

Islam

lol you mad fucking paki piece of shit go blow yourself up

Probably the one putin promised to go to war with if they win

kek

You do know most of Japan agrees with Trump and wants to have their own standing army right? Trump wants to end our stranglehold on Japan which will only be made worse by Hillary pushing TPP which is a fucking disaster for Japan.

I thought Dem's hated the TPP? I saw a bunch of signs at the convention with TPP crossed out.

Egypt is actually rooting out for Trump m8

Trump, (along with Putin) would most likely start another war in the middle east, although this will mainly be against ISIS and their affiliates whereas Clinton would definitely start WW3, (Putin already stated war would be inevitable if Clinton got elected.)

Trump:
>mostly nationalist, shows little interest in meddling with foreign affairs

>Hillary:
Globalist, brings out fearmongering about how Russia wants to "weaken" the US, showed support for wars before

GEE I WONDER

Clinton would obviously be more likely to go to war, as she does not control her actions. Realistically speaking though:

Donald - Would go to war for the sake of America

Clinton - Would go to war for the sake of globalist agendas (HW - Gulf, Bush - Iraq, Obama - Syria)

With Trump we can win, with Clinton we will have already lost.

The AIs. It's going to be pretty one sided.

Putin has already said on multiple occasions that it'll be war if Shillary becomes president.

Luckily nobody will fight in that war and America will cease to exist.

The one that sounds like a demented war monger: youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>Voting Libertarian is the same as not voting
I guess, but better that than "settling for the lesser of two evils". You don't make deals with the devil.