Has there ever been an instance where we were right instead of Sup Forums?

Has there ever been an instance where we were right instead of Sup Forums?

The only thing I've ever seen Sup Forums mostly right about is about Jews (e.g. there is usually a Jewish person behind whatever bullshit they're whining about). Most everything else seems to be fake news and conspiracies to push their narrative.

IQ of Ashkenazis and E. Asians, they flip out with accusations of just being studious, nepotistic or cheaters

"Trump is for the average American man", "Trump will ban [all] muslims" and the subsequent disillusionment

All women are whores, and even /ourwaifus/ Taylor and Lauren Southern are for things like dating nonwhites and avoiding traditional baby-popping marriage

I am sorry but we need to redefine untermensch for the millionth time here, but East Asians/whoever I like/etc are honorary Aryans m8!!!

Who "we" ? It's a right-wing board, buddy. Take your libshit fantasies outta here.

No, only the newest of newfags deny the iq question in regards to those groups. It's plainly obvious that top portions are inhabited by jews due to nepotism though.

In a pure meritocracy jews would be over represented, but they wouldn't own EVERYTHING

you mean those redditards never being right?

reddit said hillary would win tho

Meh, white and Chinese families own large sections of industries as well, I don't claim a conspiracy. Just not being born into certain families and not being innovative and superlucky enough to be part of them, like other sensible whites

Large conspiracies like this against Jews are commonplace in muslim countries too, its the perfect defense mechanism for someone who can't handle inferiority

>right vs left
Nobody wanted either candidate to begin with

I unironically wanted Trump to win.

Why? To stick it to sanctimonious deluded liberals at the expense of America? Why not another republican from the primaries for instance?

>that pic
lol

who the fuck is "we"? This board isn't any different than Sup Forums politically besides having slightly more intelligent discourse, go the fuck back to where you came from

That and I'm a bit of an accelerationist. Plus Hillary being elected wouldn't benefit me. I'm an upper middle class straight white guy who likes guns. Any policy she would enact would somehow have a detriment on my lifestyle.

Trump isn't much better but at least he makes me laugh.

The problem is that guns, abortion and gender-neutral toilets are relatively small problems compared to longer-term ones, like the bipartisan system shoehorning everyone into a complete set of policies, and lobbyist control over both parties

Things happening in dictatorships like mine concern me though. Don't get me wrong, there is a massive liberal slant in the media, but delegitimizing the media and eroding accountability are the first concerns of any African dictator. Seeing Fox News demand the arrest and trial of members of the Justice department for investigating Trump is not something you would want for any president, liberal or conservative and establishes a dangerous precendent

those mutts think every single thing is a conspiracy, accuse 1000 things of something and one of them might be true.

who hurt you, ahmed?

Sup Forums is full of in-denial muttmericans.

Found the Sup Forumsack

spot the muslim

>whiter than you, muhammad

>it's a redd- i mean Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums and makes a thread episode

>if I greentext facts they suddenly become incorrect

Like a clockwork you dumbass fucking mutt

Calm down, faggot. It's just banter.

>dodging the question because you know the answer is "never"

la creatura..

>the absolute state of Sup Forumsfaggots

Fuck off leftypol

He's right though, unless you agree that Italians aren't white.

Hi, Sup Forums. Fuck off.

le retarded frog faggot

>dodging the question

Italians are BLACK

I’m not french
I’m an israeli agent paid by Soros to make fun of Sup Forumstards

>L I T E R A L L Y not denying being from reddit
the absolute STATE of Sup Forumsedditors

>Mutts in charge of handling the bantz.

Yes, all the time.

It all makes sense now. Ew.

>right-wing board

Sup Forums is a fun posting board of memes and jokes and we still end up being right more often than you The_Donald faggots are.

>le millennial ruskie LARPing as a commie

>LARPing