What If: Trump Losses!

So Sup Forums what is your plan if Donald Trump Loses?

innawoods

shitpost on Sup Forums obviously

I have many plans. Plans within plans within plans.

more jewwish tricks and ww3 ft. Putin

IVANKA TIT THREAD

Moar

Moving to space

Im gone in September football will be back

Race war

moving to china

They will pretend that they were joking.

Honestly maybe suicide.

god damn i would suckle that titty

laugh

nothing

survival

Sit back and see America become Brazil demographically

this

literally made for suckling

Shitpost and buy more guns

Gonna get my passport incase it's a sharp decline and not a slow one.

Already ordered a copy of my birth certificate so I can mail it along with the application.

I'm not saying I'll immediately run away. ... I'm just open to leaving if things get too retarded.

I worry that madam president will try to draft me to protect "innocent migrants" from "right wing death squads" in Europe.

civil war

Join a militia.

I could tell you what me and my group plan to do but the feds would swoop down on us before the happening.

Flee to Russia

First I'm going to play some video james

Then I'm going to fap to futa hentai

Then I'm going to shitpost on Sup Forums

become a defense attorney and hasten the destruction of society by keeping murderers and rapists out of jail

it's not happening. he's winning in a landslide.

but in a non existent universe where it does happen and clinton becomes president:

1. liquidate all assets
2. pump almost all of it into physical gold bullion
3. buy a one way ticket to either swizterland or japan
4. ride out the collapse of the USA as we know it

You think Hillary will let this place last that long? This place is well known as being a problematic dark corner of the internet. Thanks to the alt-right, I predict that if Hillary wins this place along with other shit holes will be either heavily regulated (We must register an account and have it linked to Google+ and phone #) or shut down.

If Trump loses I will reveal my power level outside of /pol

impossible

that's a retarded video gamer influenced selection

I have an EU passport, should I move to the hills of northern Portugal and live out my life in a small village?

Would they try to take away Sup Forums if the bitch won?

>mail your birth certificate

>not just going to the courthouse

Enjoy ID theft

m00t probably already has Sup Forums linked into all of googles stuff by now. he is working for them now.

this is honestly what will happen, not pushing for anything, just an observation based on the way things are going.

Trump losing = independent Texas.

>scope on a .357 lever action
What are you, 80?

Shoot any non-white (this includes Irish, naturally) I see

if this post gets 45 retweets trump will win

remember to like and subscribe

>Im probably a 2
generous desu

>no water filter
>camelback
>no shelter
>no socks

RIP mate

Why are you people so violent, all this talk of a race war because you guy doesn't win.

Go GTA SA on everybody I see

>If

Hill-dawg stole a nomination from someone with genuine grassroots support, you don't think she'll steal an election too?

It doesn't show any cloths and I think those are water purification tabs. Might also be a water filter next to that in the little bag with the plastic tubing.

Trump won't lose, these dublettes grant him power.

Witness them.

>hatchet AND machete
>machete with a sawback
Enjoy lugging around a redundant hatchet until you get a broken machete

Keep telling yourself that, I will laugh my ass off when Hilary rigs the election.

Hillary wins, America dies. Earth wins.
Nothing of value was lost

Most autistic comment I've seen in a long time.

Old rifles are actually really common. You''d be surprised at how many regular hunters use piece-of-shit outdated bolt-actions as their go-to in hunting rifles, sometimes WWI or WWII technology.

>Trump is winning in all of the polls
Yeah, Shillary winning is looking more and more unlikely.

Τηατ'λλ ονλυ ηαππεν ιφ Τρυμπ ωινς.

SHeeeit.

That'll only happen if Trump wins.

trump wont lose

Trump won't lose, these symmetrical numericals will confirm it

I will cry

He would, but I wouldn't. Simpler is better except for dicksizing.

>using a gun with a magazine instead of a revolver
>using some ridiculous semi-automatic instead of a bolt or lever action
>not using a break action shotgun
It's like they want to be left holding useless metal in the coming liberal apocalypse.

Same damn thing I was going to do anyway.

You idiots put too much emphasis on the presidency. It's like you don't even know that the biggest influencer of the US is congress.

Continue preparation for the RaHoWa.

If trump wins there will be a small race war that AMERICA will win

if Hillary wins there will be a large race war that America may or may not win

Ditch 2 of the blades and maybe the shovel too
Add more food and water (some canned stuff, also 8 clif bars wtf), sunscreen and more firemaking materials

>said he got dubs
>didn't

haha what a loser

Moving to Syria. Genocide.

>literally made for suckling
Yes, it was literally made.

Plastic surgery is degenerate.

Who is moot?

So can illegals cast votes? If so wont that give hillary the advantage?

Thinking anout this pisses me off to no end.

I. I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

>give up on my country that is on a downward spiral towards self-destruction and move abroad.

Multiple spics got up on stage at the DNC and admitted they were there illegally and they all went home without consequence

The election is three months away, I guarantee by this time nest week Hilary will be leading..

Killing cucks with my slavic brothers.

Finish learning polish and move to Sup Forums-land

this, im selling my house anyway. so its time for innawoods. not completely innawoods but almost.
moving to much more white area, out of this nigger infested shit hole a shittycity. Its gonna piss off the locals, but to fucking bad, im white and they will have to just deal with it. i wont get in there way so they shouldn't have to much of a problem with it. then i will arm up. ARM UP TO THE BALLS. with weapons ammo and get ready for the war. ill see you faggots after its over. if any ones left.

nothing

Hillary will do far better than Obama and lead a centrist administration that will get shit done

Sure she might use slimy tactics but that's cause she's a pragmatist and the American economy/society will benefit because of it.

But does that mean they can still vote?

And literal criminals on stage
>dnc

Bunker+good and water for 40 years

Yes, unless they are in a state that actually enforces voter ID laws. I believe my state (Texas) is enforcing them, thank god.

+1 can only hope switzerland will accept USA refugees

I'm moving to Canada

Move to america

I will kill myself.

He wouldn't, and it's heretical to even suggest such a scenario.

Stop trying to disrupt the meme magic, subverter.

Serious question.
In the event hillary wins, would it be considered just for the populous to revolt and subvert her power. If so, realistically, what would that look like?

Would be still interesting times to live in. Happenings aren't scarce these days.

Move to Canada.

Cyprus is Greece.

nice try nsa

buy more guns and regress to my Ron Paul days where I LARP about the economy collapsing and living innawoods

shoot myself

Guys, I don't think that's his actual bug-out bag. Looks like a random picture from Jewgle.

america dies.... Mexico takes over whats left. American Super weapons including Nuclear biological, and conventional are spread like dust in the wind. Minor conflicts turn Literally Nuclear. The earth is killed by Nuclear and Biological weapons used with out restraint. Islam spreads with only Russia and a hand full of eastern European standing against them. yep world will be better off idiot

If only. Maybe one day when the Turkroaches are exterminated

Trump will win. checked