OK, explain this Heathcliff to me

OK, explain this Heathcliff to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sInqsLf2c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heathcliff has a giant, thick dick that he uses to beat up dogs.

the dog tried to shoot his ass
but he bounced that shit back with his thic girth and pissed on his ass

girth
ɡəːθ/
noun
noun: girth; plural noun: girths
the measurement around the middle of something, especially a person's waist.
"idle men of great girth"
synonyms: circumference, width, perimeter; More
a person's waist or stomach, especially when large.
"he tied the knotted towels around his girth"
synonyms: stomach, midriff, middle, abdomen, belly, gut; More
a band attached to a saddle and fastened around a horse's belly to keep the saddle in place.
synonyms: cinch
"a horse's girth"
verbarchaic
verb: girth; 3rd person present: girths; past tense: girthed; past participle: girthed; gerund or present participle: girthing
surround; encircle.
"the four seas that girth Britain"
Origin

Middle English (in sense 2 of the noun): from Old Norse gjǫrth .

Heathcliff is wearing pants (they're orange so you might not see them) and by eating a turkey leg he gets fat enough to pop his pants button off and hit the dog in the face

Does his shoot his dick or something? Or does he pee poop? What's that thing that comes out his dick?

I guess the dog tried to attack Heathcliff but Heathcliff bounced away whatever that little thing is with his large belly.

No, his girthy cock gets so huge when he gets hard that it made a button pop off and hit the dog.

it's british slang

That makes even less sense! Why would Heatchliff wear pants, especially pants that are too tight!

So does his owner ride Heathcliff like a horse?

Tight pants are kind of going out of style now, so he's getting in on the inevitable retro revival early, because he's a cool cat.

His enourmous phallus enables him to expel his kidney stones with remarkable power. Kidney stones which he acquires by eating too much shit cats aren't supposed to eat.

He's so fat he's able to defeat dogs, which is the opposite of what you'd expect, since cats are traditionally placed below dogs on the food chain.

OP I know Heathcliff is dada but the joke here is clearly that he bounced the rock off his belly and that hurt the dog.

It's not FUNNY, but it's pretty obvious.

>bounced the rock off his belly and that hurt the dog.

He's clearly wearing pants just to make the "joke" work

>That makes even less sense! Why would Heatchliff wear pants, especially pants that are too tight!

Look man, do you want to be told what's happening in the strip, or do you want it to make sense? Choose one.

Spike is heathcliffs Dio

>beware of ding

>Heathcliff, after defeating his opponent in hand-to-hand combat prepares them for live consumption
Heathcliff is metal as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sInqsLf2c0

>rock
It's a button. He's eating food to cause his stomach to expand and blow the button into the dog's face.

He shot the rock out of his belly button like a bullet cus hes fat.

Didn't even notice the pants; this is so poorly put together it boggles the mind.

I feel like it was scribbled on in the last moment, because the artist realized buttons don't usually fly off people's waste without pants.

>the pants were so inconspicuous that I didn't notice them until they were pointed out, and even then I had to look closely
Why would they make the pants exactly the same colour and shade as Heathcliff? Why would they make a stupid joke even worse by making it harder to see?

i honestly have 0 idea what is going on in this strip

Is this some kind of edit..?

shit bros so I accidently told my normie friend what heathcliff is so what do I do now?

There's only one solution, user.

I tried telling him to kill himself but now we have an unrelated issue.

>not knowing lazer cheese

Shoryuken!

Wait, does this mean Heathcliff could be consumed by Satsui no Hadou? Well, it was a nice world while it lasted.

>Or does he pee poop?

Go to bed Butters

he's fat so he snapped the button of his pants and it hit the dog in the face

His length is nothing to write home about but his girth gets him all the girls.