1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Why aren't you in /biz/ getting rich off crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv77z9/craig-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-evidence-signature-is-worthless
dankaminsky.com/2016/05/02/validating-satoshi-or-not/
twitter.com/bitcoincoreorg/status/727079957537677312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't tell familia, fucking third worlders are desperate for profit, only legitimate reason to get into crypto is to be an early adopter not to cash in on them. Those assholes always fuck up the system.
t. circa 2015 early adopter
grew my portfolio from .5 btc to .95 btc by long term bets and nearly lost all of it by day trading

I'm literally making $300 an hour 24/7 just while doing nothing

if it's too good to be true it probably is
it's gotten to the point where I hear normalfags everywhere talking about investing despite probably not knowing what a cryptocurrency ie

How do you even cash out?

Just need to convince other people to brought your bitcoins.

So it's a scam, alright

don't know where to start too lazy to look it up

I'm mooning on LTC right now

Pyramid scheme are scam?

Would buying 400 bucks of Ethereum be profitable? If so I will unironically sell my HTC 10 and 970 tomorrow

A friend sold 7 BTCs back at 1000 apiece and told me it might not be as profitable with the fluctation

My value grew from 2k USD to 17k USD in a matter of 5 months, doesn't mean I want to take any of that money out, I solemnly thrust in the technology backing up my cryptos, anyways is not like I need the money right now.
best option is in local facebook marketplaces, just say shit like I have x amount of bitcoins, I'll sell you for (current market value)-10% if you pay in cash or via wiring.
Either that or in exchange pages, coin based is only good if you have a substantial amount of them.

The time to invest with the intention of getting rich was in 2013

The time to invest with the intention of losing all your actual currency when the bubble bursts is now

Might buy some when it drops again

hey everybody wants to buy low when the next "bubble" explodes, just don't make it too obvious jeez

You know that the value of the bitcoin has being manipulated by the 5% that own 80% of the digital currency?

>considered buying LTC a few days ago because of how it was rising
>someone on /biz/ told me not to

cnbc.com/2016/05/02/bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed.html
Also, this Australian "business man" is the creator of bitcoin (AKA Satoshi).
Some people still believe that an Japanese mathematician created the crypt currency.

Craig Wright is not Satoshi.

750,000 people control 220 Bn USD worth of btc?
Holy cow that's literally hitler, jeez I'm sure as hell there's no other commodity or currency with THIS kind of numbers, holly cow you just made me see the true of bitcoin, bitcoin is like actually pretty bad OMG
>the creator argument
this is the 4th stage of anti-crypto skeptics, next thing you'll be saying is that is a master plan by the NWO to control our minds and make profit out of our souls
The man who created it has already banished, he's unimportant at this stage of the ride, he might as well be death and nothing changes
he created a platform, a protocol, as simple as adding and multiplying, there are no backdoor entrances, no hidden code, I as a level entry programmer can just research p2p platform and some SHA-256 and there's that I got myself into btc without any external software

ETH is projected to be 5k by EOY 2018. So yes, easy 10x if you're willing to HODL tight for 1 year

you know that's BS, right?

You wish.

t. BCH marine

Alrighty bro, packaging and taking them tomorrow to the market. Either that or currency exchange

He can cryptographically prove he is Satoshi quite trivially, yet every time he provides "proof" it's bullshit. He is not Satoshi until he proves it.

I have 500 iotas. Time to sell?

I think is a fucking joke

I don't wish, I know
there's absolutely 0 (ZERO) chance of him being the creator, nada, nothing.
what are your motives Br brother? what's hiding behind these claims? You can teel nobody will judge

Nah, i just grow up in a country filled with scammers.

My point is not against crypt currency, i just don't like how people go balls deep in something that only is worth something because there is someone buying it.

How do you start trading quickly?
I subscribed to Bitfinex but to buy crypto with fiat currencies the verification of your bank account last at least 1 month
Any other way to go faster?

>2. Why aren't you in /biz/ getting rich off crypto?
This is literally the worst piece of advice you can give someone Binland user. Literally everything they shill goes down the shitter straight away. It's better to just DYOR and Hodl rather than daytrading

He proved he is Satoshi.
"Satoshi" signed his post with a GPG private key and release the public key so people know when was him posting/releasing the software.
To prove he was satoshi, he simple use his private key to generate a message that could be authenticated with his public GPG, previously available.

You can buy from someone through Localbitcoins while you wait for verification. Also, verify on Bitstamp too while you're at it.

>only is worth something because there is someone buying it.
Holy shit how can a person be this stupid

Nope, he failed to prove he is Satoshi.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv77z9/craig-wright-satoshi-nakamoto-evidence-signature-is-worthless
dankaminsky.com/2016/05/02/validating-satoshi-or-not/
twitter.com/bitcoincoreorg/status/727079957537677312

This I'll add the following: Buy from someone reputable (they have a reputation and scoring system) unless you wanna end up in the trunk of Ahcmed's car with your wallet empty

Dude. Do you understand how crypt currency works?

People are so gullible. The south sea trading company, countless pyramid schemes and now this, a fool and his money will invaribly go separate ways.

Do you think cryptocurrency will still be around and lucrative in 80 years?

So which are you? Drug addict, pedophile or neo-nazi?

Fiat currency shill detected

Jez, people went full damage control.
He did prove he was Satoshi, but after the Australian government (believe or not, you should pay tax over translation, even if it's with a made up currency) come to ask about how much money he made, he just shut up.

As long people don't try to sell it all at the same time, it will be.

Stop lying. Nothing he has signed is conclusive proof that he is Satoshi. You can believe it's him, but stop speaking like it's a fact.

>my gains are inbelievable! [enthusiastic salesman jargon that means nothing], you've got to get in on this fast before it goes even higher, buy buy buy!
>wait, don't tell me you're one of those fools who thinks this is a scam! [angry salesman jargon that means nothing], we'll see who's the smart-ass when I buy my yacht!

Why do all pyramid scheme suckers sound exactly alike?

>2015
>early adopter

it highly depends, all cryptos work on a new technology called block-chain a peer to peer system that involves a self refreshing unique accounting ledger, every second thousand of transactions are dispersed throughout the pool of nodes via peer to peer networking, each and everyone of the transactions have to go through a verification that involves an overview of the sending wallets balance in order to check out its legitimacy, if a mistake is made or someone is trying to go their way though forgery, the system self corrects and eliminates said illegitimate transactions, while every single one of the nodes is collecting global transactions these nodes also try to solve a SHA-256 problem which mathematically can't be predicted and only way to solve it is through brute force, according to the difficulty of the problem said node that solves it first is compensated a certain amount of coins and gets to add its block into the ledger.
as long as there are literal inbreds like all of the people that get cryptos are early adopters

>Do you think cryptocurrency will still be around and lucrative in 80 years?
Nah, it'll be replaced by something else with the advent of quantum computing. Fiat is going to disappear or at least become borderline obsolete, that's for sure. Blockchain tech is a breakthrough as big if not bigger than the internet itself, lad

I'm going to the moon with this shit. Buy REQ and thank me later

Can i use it to buy bread and meat

No. You hold it until its price tanks and you become homeless.

He's not satoshi, all the evidence he's provided was available to the public. He hasn't provided concrete proof he is satoshi. he's full of shit.