"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" POST-TALKBACK

Cont'd from Rate season 1, Sup Forums.

Will you be back for season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hourman
youtube.com/watch?v=XdrlVCRwjqg
comicbook.com/2016/05/20/marc-guggenheim-talks-about-the-future-of-dcs-legends-of-tomorro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Three new characters are being added for season 2.

>REX TYLER / HOURMAN (Patrick J. Adams) I "A hero with a mysterious past and an equally mysterious agenda, who launches a new mission for the Legends."

>MALE HERO (20's - 30's) I "A amn who grew up in the shadow of his grandfather, a hero from World War II, and has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of superpowers enables him to love up to his family legacy."

Rumored to be Nathan Heywood / Citizen Steel.

>FEMALE HERO (20's - 30's) I "A member of an elite paramilitary team living in the 1940's. An African-American, she is scrutinized in her time for both her gender and race and thus has worked twice as hard to be a perfect soldier. That said, she blames herself for — and aims to avenge — the death of a team member for whom she had repressed feelings."

Rumored to be either Jill Carlyle / Crimson Avenger or Zinda Blake / Lady Blackhawk.

Showrunner Phil Klemmer said that Season 2 will feature mini-arcs with a variety of villains rather than an overarching storyline with a central antagonist, such as Vandal Savage.

Wentworth Miller will make recurring appearances as Captain Cold.

JSA

Hopefully the Hawks have pissed off for good.

>no more shitty hawks or hawkgirl's awful teeth
>hourman
>episodic storylines in favor of one big villain
I'll be there.

I havent watched the episode but just watching the reactions. Did he actually mention the JSA?

>episodic storylines in favor of one big villain
Is that confirmed?

RATE THE EPISODE AND SEASON!

>all those bitches in the last thread who didn't know what the JSA was

Yes

Yes. He said he was a member of the Justice Society of America

yeah, he said Justice Society of America

Rory best boy now that Snart is gone ;_;

Any screens of hourman? How did he look?

I'm at work so I can't stream.

Specifically
>I'm Rex Tyler, of the Justice Society of America.

Yes.
>I'm Rex Tyler, I'm a member of the Justice Society of America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hourman
>already updated
Hah

Wait so Cold is actually dead and Heatwave is still going to be on LoT? M-muh Rogues

Also Purcel is a better actor than Miller desu

Justice

Society

of America

Probably.

Damn I was hoping for Adam strange or Alan Scott.

>Rex Tyler
>Justice League of America

Literally never heard of them

Isn't JSA an Earth 2 thing though?

cold is going to be on all shows

JSA! WHOOOO! I HOPE WE GET TO SEE JAY GARRICK AND ALAN SCOTT! WE MAY GET A JSA /JUSTICE LEAGUE TEAMUP WITH SUPERGIRL MOVING TO THE CW!!!!!

Kinda like a skinnier, slightly shorter Stephen Amell.

> Mfw we get to see power girl and the REAL jay garrick in the JSA

Promise big, reach low.
The CW way

>Will you be back for season 2?

Yes. LoT talkback threads are the comfiest threads on Sup Forums

Cold signed a sweet deal, will be on a bunch of shows as guest appearances

but still dead

>Will you be back for season 2?
I'll most likely have nothing better to do with nothing better to watch, so yeah.
Want to be hype, because JSA, but Arrow's disappointing, Legends slowed off towards the middle and end, and Flash is still cool, but also still only alright.

Pre-crisis, yes.

Post-Crisis, they were simply the FIRST superteam that formed out of superheroes who started appearing around the late 30's, early 40's.

>tfw I always confuse the JSA and the CSA because I'm an idiot

so how'd he look?

Pleas let it be nonstop 20s 30s 40s shenanigans.

Is coming back as a reoccurring character but not one of the main ones. Most likely he will show up from time to time on all the DC shows.

Yeah but earth 2 is the evil earth of this multiverse. So earth 2 is actually earth 3. Earth 1 is actually earth 2 and Batman v superman earth is the real earth 1

>Wentworth Miller will make recurring appearances as Captain Cold.
HOW?

>REAL Jay Garrick
>Alan Scott lantern
>STARGIRL
>POWERGIRL
>DOCTOR MCFUCKING FATE

Like Arrow with red bands on his sleeves

>tfw we finally get a live action Hourman

I had given up hope

I don't know they started getting pretty rough toward the end

kinda shocked Supergirl is moving to the CW, I wonder how they work that Earth-whichever one she is from into all of this

Did he have a costume?

Is he from suits?

Earth 2 is Earth 2 in terms of aesthetics and civilian population.

But in terms of the actual meta/superpowered characters, they're all villains.

Black leather outfit with red stripes and a dark cloak with that guy from Suits in it.

Time remnant.

This season was terrible but now that the 3 biggest flaws of the show are gone (Savage and the hawks), I'm hopeful for season 2 to be much better.

so was suits axed? haven't kept up with it

youtube.com/watch?v=XdrlVCRwjqg

Sounds tight cheers Family

So where was Ma Hunkel?

Jonah Hex, Sgt. Rock, and Hourman all showed up, so where was Ma Hunkel?

Didn't watch the episode.

Is Snart really dead? I saw him in the promo.

nope back in July

Yes.

Time remnant
Earth 2
Supergirl's Earth is now a possibility
He somehow survived
Flashbacks
Clones
etc etc etc

Anything's fucking possible, this is comics

>That Hawkman voice
It sounds like Christian Bale trying to do TAS Wolverine

It's a scene that takes place in the past.

are you telling me cold became one with the fucking time stream

>DOCTOR MCFUCKING FATE

I though the flaws of the show were the people working on it and the environment that let them fuck up so badly

They traveled back in time to say goodbye.

he signed a deal, some interview about the upcoming season said never count out anyone being perma dead in a time travel series

he'll pop up from time to time in multiple shows

Also, to anyone saying "the hawks are gone":

They were *going* to leave. But now that Hourman showed up and told the crew not to get on the ship, things will likely change. At the very least, they'll be back for the first episode, but I wouldn't be surprised if at least Kendra stays.

So who was that guy? Is CW actually making OC donut steal heroes? What the fuck? I was hoping for a real, classic hero, not some shitty OC

No, it's still on. The sixth season is going to air in July. But considering they are short seasons and LOT are short too, he can probably do both easily.

I imagine some time bullshit will bring him back. Like during the Flash finale, Zoom and Barry's speed cause them to break the time barrier.

This causes a Time Boom, bringing back Snart. And Wellsobard.

>This is bait

If any Anons fall for this I will be saddened.

Read some comics, you dumb casual.

4/10 bait, enough to make my eyebrow twitch.

Hourman

No, it was the things I already said. Tge character interactions have been the strongest parts of the show, but all that revolved around Savage's terrible actor and character. And the hawks only made it worse.

Here's your (you).

yes but both of those change next season. for one it's gonna be mini arcs not focusing a whole plot on a main bad, and it does have new writers

He's going to be popping up in both flash and legends, don't worry

>They didn't return to before they left and just didn't bring him alone so he could form the Rogues

>He's really dead barring some timey wimey bullshit on LoT.

Worst timeline.

No. I am saying this show has time travel. Supergirl is in a different universe. The Flash has time traveled and dimension hopped. And Arrow has flashbacks.

Anything is possible.

Yeah, honestly, all the character interactions really made the show for me.

He got knocked into the time stream and Barry will pluck him out.

>Is CW actually making OC donut steel heroes?
Didn't they kind of do that with Thea and Sara? At the very least Dig is an OC CW character.

Her helmet was in Rip's room of time knickknacks along with Sandman's mask.

Captain Cold and White Canary made the show for me.

>LegendsofTomorrow trending on Twitter

I feel like they were the quaratine for those chatacters.
Their awful writing and subplots were just stuff we've seen on all of these shows.
IF they are really gone, the Hawks I mean, then that'll find a new place to roost.

Call me cautious then.

Agreed. Kendra on her own is evened out by the rest of the great cast, but the focus on her character and Savage as the backbone of the main plot really dragged down a lot of this season.

The character descriptions in the OP mean absolute jack shit.

comicbook.com/2016/05/20/marc-guggenheim-talks-about-the-future-of-dcs-legends-of-tomorro/

>Given the appearance of Hourman in this episode, and the reports that a couple of World War II-affiliated heroes are being cast for next season, would it be fair to guess that we could see some Justice Society-related characters showing up next season?

>Casting breakdowns are not news. That’s true for any show, but for these shows, we know that they’re going to get picked up and reported as news, so the casting breakdowns for these shows are fake. Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. The names are fake, the descriptions are fake, everything is completely fake.

>yfw Savage wasn't the real savage and was just Hath Set pretending to be savage on Savage's orders

I just want Doctor Fate, please, they blue balled me with him in Constantine.

Hawkgirl is part of the JSA so it would make sense for Kendra to stay.

>Dr. Palmer, I'm JLA

Thea is just Mia

But yes Sara and Dig are OC. And hell Laurels origin story may as well be a totally different character.

>Sgt. Rock
what? when?

That too

>JLA

Sorry that most people here don't read comics.

This episode.