/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bij6d-KU4aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that you're an edgy pretentious faggot if you want 18 hours of Inland Empire - tier gibberish that no one actually cares about.

The quality of season 3 would be increased tenfold if James and Donna were just completely forgotten.

Fuck off normie.

Where will the people who are at the premiere tonight post spoilers?

This.

>b-but if i admit to liking normal things all the anons will think i'm reddit

>tfw you realize that the people you discuss Twin Peaks with are now all normies, redditors and underage niggers.
>ywn discuss Twin Peaks season 3 with pre-2012 Sup Forums and have great threads like in the days of LOST

they aren't allowed to

Both sides are a bunch of retarded mouth-breathing normies/redditors. Inland Empire is great. So is Twin Peaks. The revival will be whatever it will be.

Fuck off with this shit.

I thought only the press/cast had to sign NDAs.

>General

Faggot.

>Caring what other people think about a show
>not wanting both surrealism and quirky characters in a parody of soap-operas

>le epic middleground

Sup Forums discussion threads died with Mad Men.

>and the reddit general is still going

If you people really cared to discuss the show you'd stop this cancerous shite.

Good point. Fargo and Leftovers both are currently airing and don't have generals, why the fuck does Twin Peaks need one?

you can always petition the mods to delete it snowflakes

Good point, let's not contain it so I can spam every thread with it. I feel like not enough people know about it anyway.

>inappropriate jazz intensifies

t. /got/ general connoisseur

>it's a the normies fight with the try-hard redditors about what season 3 will and should be like episode

Getting really tired of this shit.

why is it better to have 5-7 threads about the same subject instead of a general? as long as we don't get any trip/name/avatarfags i don't see the problem

Right, because Twin Peaks was not Lynchian in the slightest and had none of that gibberish. No surrealism, dream sequences or slow shutter shots either. Nope, of course not.

Fargo and The Leftovers both have one thread running at a time. It's not that difficult.

What do you think of Audrey's deceptively large breasts?

...what do you think a general is?

how the fuck is that not daddario

m-mommy

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Positively.

>Won't be in season 3
Only part I'll miss of filler season.

god i hope this smug motherfucker is in the revival

That's not Jerry Horne.

cannot fucking wait lads
it will live up to season 1 and first half of season 2 right?

I'm hoping that James is fucking Gersten Hayward.

No Gersten Hayward = Riot.

Well they aren't up at all times, so I wouldn't call them generals

>What do you think a general is

Cancerous threads that attract the worst type of retards, promotes little discussion of the show itself and turns into waifu posting faggots and gay memes. Look at game of thrones' general if you want to see what I mean.

Literal who is this? Also get out you pedo

I will be thrilled if the normies get scared away.

I once went to a midnight showing of Blue Velvet in Utah.

During the Frank "Mommie" scene, half the theater got up and left.

I want the same thing for this. I don't want normies posting about it.

>first half of season 2
>when the last half is the good part of season 2

she was the girl at the dinner who played the piano that leland was dancing to. not that user but she was adorable.

>being objectively wrong

>Not missing Heather Graham

You gay?

You don't know who Gersten Hayward is?

best s2 character* coming through

*next to dick

How long is the premiere going to be? I know there are two episodes come Sunday but are they an hour each or what?

I mean taste is subjective anyway but no the first half was literally force on lynch by network execs.

There's not much to discuss of a 25 year old show until Sunday when we get new shit to discuss. These are basically just hype threads.

But I agree with you that the Sup Forums faggots and redditors that are trying to jump on the bandwagon a week before the new series premiers ("what episodes do i REALLY need to watch?" "do i need to watch the movie?") ruin the threads.

>implying I'd miss out on forced romance garbage
She is hot, but she as a character was terrible.

Kek and Blue Velvet is literally his most accessible film (outside of The Straight Story, but most normies would find it too boring)

4 eps on sunday. an hour each.

Friendly remimder that cooper is bob now

>not this guy

Look delicious..

wrong, James is

It's accessible, but there's a reason why it was controversial user. People finding Blue Velvet distressing or outrageous is nothing new - and it is without doubt the Lynch film that warrants controversy.

Leyland is the new Bob. Also, the people that live above the convenience store are aliens.

Screen cap it.

Is he dying from AIDS?

I hope he dies painfully. Blood must be shed for the subplot that will not be named.

>or perhaps you would like to wash your hands

what the fuck was his problem?

Where can I download the sexret diary of Laura Palmer narrated by Sheryl Lee?

on the internet

So did Billy Zane fuck Audrey on his private jet or not?

he did nothing wrong

Graham's monotonous voice didn't help

I hear the internet has other good things as well.

FUCKING D-GIRL!

He did and Pete watched.

she literally begged him to take her cherry, so yes

Fuck, right. I can be such a dummy sometimes.
Thanks sweet user!

>Darker red nipples on large pink areola on pale white breasts

Literally elder god tier.

fUUUUCK windom earle could've been so good

it's crazy how he goes from this goofy ass dude whose every appearance is a chore to absolutely terrifying nemesis in the finale

which he got from Laura

BOB is AIDS

Never happened. She is still pure and waiting for Cooper.

should've been Leo

am i the only one who liked her?

at some point in your life being a virgin is just creepy, granted that point comes later for women but Audrey definitely should've had her cherry popped by now

I liked her until I saw her awful teeth

Yes.

Hello there

I always skip the James story in season 2 so I hardly know her

>le epic extreme position

they look fine to me, what's the problem

i think it's impossible to look more late '80s/early '90s than annette mccarthy in this show. the outfits, the hair, everything is pitch perfect

Fuck off

i think she has that unfortunate thing where the front teeth are slightly slanted and thus shadowed, making her look like a goblin

One tooth is discolored if I remember correctly

I liked her too. And the whole subplot. Wish it were explained more, but i guess its part of the charm.

>to absolutely terrifying nemesis in the finale
Are you joking? He was as bad as always in the finale - Lynch makes him look like a bitch and just kills him off, seemingly without a second thought.

I'm just as hype as I am for a Degrassi Jr High Reboot.

FAGGOT

I'm soooooooo hyped. HYPED!

>subscribed to twin peaks subreddit to follow the latest developments and talk, lol I am such a nerd
>made a facebook page to post memes xD
>watching overview videos about the show on youtube, because who has the time to rewatch it amiright?
>have watched fire walk with me on repeat in my browser though because thats straight up kino and woke af!!
>also told all my friends to get hyped tooo, probably going to watch the first episode together and record our reaction for youtube lol xD

CAN'T WAIT NIGGAS xD

Nigger please

u mad bro?

>he actually took the time to write all this

you should consider suicide if your life is that empty

Best Lodge Spirit?

This fucker for me; his actor has been casted for S3 so hopefully more Jumping Man kino

>Show is called Twin Peaks
>James leaves Twin Peaks
No YOU fuck off.

Kneeslapper is better.

>Why the Unbearable Whiteness of "Twin Peaks" Is As Incongruous As the Story Itself
>Six LGBTQ+ Creators Showtime Could've Given a Voice to Instead of the Twin Peaks Revival
>Return to Been Peaks: How Nostalgia Is Killing Prestige Television

are you ready for monday?

What is the alternative? Not watching or discussing it? Your loss

youtube.com/watch?v=Bij6d-KU4aA