Millennials and Polyamory

Why are millennials, more specifically white nu males, so acceptant of polyamory/open relationships from women?

at least hes not a virgin like you cucklet

It's pretty smart, you can get pussy from multiple women and your bitch can't complain cause you told her before hand about your 'polyarmory' and shit.

>implying these cuckolds can get multiple women

they are delusional

Everytime it goes like this:
>relationship opened
>man thinks cool I can fuck that strange
>IRL man can't pull shit as women don't want to get involved in messy open relationship
> meanwhile woman half of relationship has now slept with over 9000 men
>man gets cucked and tries to convince himself he's happy

The end.

If the guy is incredibly good looking and charismatic he may have some luck, but those two fuckers in the okc pics have no hope.

+1 polyamorous relationships are literally a blessing for your concubine

Normal women don't go around fucking a lot like men do. I met multiple women (attractive ones, for the record) that were single and didn't have sex for a long time.

>all these normies having sex
>you're still a virgin

>straight, heteroflexible

>implying

They're a bunch of deformed chemically castrated cuckolds

Straight edged faggots taking whatever they can get

>Woman eats fruit of knowledge
>Man eats it too so as to appear cool
>both get fucked in the long run

Same old story.

Why are beta males, beta males you ask?

I think you know the answer.

>67% match
bad news for you, friend

Yes true, but those women aren't usually the types to enter into an open relationship.
I have watched the scenario I've described happen 4+ times.

>you're still a vegan

how is it possible to go bald when you have 0 testosterone?

They know they won't be able to please their women, so they make it known right off the bat that they're not that interested in sex so if a woman ends up dating them then the woman knows they can fuck around and they'll be alright with it.

Why do people even enter these type of relationships anyways? I can only imagine as being awkward and just not worth it...

>Heteroflexible

eeeh, I´d suck his dick honestly.

I mean I would fuck both of them but I'm a gay top who has a savior complex thing for the visibly insecure
Basically I have a thing for numale cucks that are lost

They'll take whatever pussy they can get, even if it means sharing it with multiple other men

They are so low self esteem that they're avoiding the humiliation of having whatever fat ugly chick pity fucks them cheat on them at the first chance, because they "wanted her to be happy"

A bedroom dwelling NEET is higher up the food chain than these cucks

Probably because they think they will get to get pussy on the side, when in reality they will just be sleeping at home when their fat girlfriend goes out and gets black dick

That's how they think it works. In reality, unless you're bisexual you are going to lose. You can't control feelings like love and jealousy no matter how openminded you are. As straight beta male you're not going to be so lucky with other women, but your gf is most likely going to be with other men.

For bisexual/gay men, I understand this arrangement. Otherwise you'll end up hurting yourself.

FUN FACT: real men do not cuddle.

They're betas who have to take the backseat in the relationship while the naturally promiscuous seeking female guides them.

They're cucks and the women senses this. They guarantee the success of them having offspring by opening themselves up to future partners.

What is up with skinny, balding men with glasses? It's weird as fuck how much this look correlates to a particular set of political opinions.

Is there a nu male common ancestor, a scrawny, balding, squinty eyed primate, who mutated to possess a supreme cuck gene?

Are they the product of CIA genetic modification to create the most easily brainwashed, obedient drones?

What's going on with these fuckheads?

Most Polys I know, I know a few, are insecure and usually at some level of mental illness.

I have never met a sane rational person who was poly

hey now!
not all balding glasses wearing skinny fags are cucks!

>effective altruism
>meta-communication

>Atheist
there you have it.

I know.

If some bloke talked to me in a bar like this I'd turn and walk away

>polyamory
>wants kids

>fit

The whole point of nu-male is a nerd guy who tries to appeal to certain kind of women by behaving like this. In way they're probably smart because they don't have too high standards so they won't be full /r9k/-tier.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because they're nu-males and being poly is the best/only way for them to get any?

They said that because they wanted to fuck you.

Look at their diets. Typically high in tofu. These fucks may as well be giving themselves estrogen injections.

Polyamory is something for faggots like me that heterosexuals tried and failed to experiment with. The only way it works properly is if all people involved are eligible for it.

Because they're thirsty enough to accept a bimonthly begrudging handjob from a used up single mother who likes picking up better looking strange every Friday night while her cuck husband watches her ex's spawn.

Jesus, Muslims always find a way to insert religion into this bullshit, don't they?

Go pray a sacred cow fedora faggot

But he's right. You don't have to be religious to recognize that religion used to keep all this shit at bay. Some people just can't deal with having no clear, written moral compass.

That's the problem with those guys, they have no rules. Not the rules of nature, not the rules of God, nothing, they're just driven by their desires and the brainwashing they suffered at (((their))) hands.

For every side bitch you have your main bitch will be fucking two dudes.

It is known.

Agree. The only one I've seen work is because they're more like swingers than straight open, they dont go around fucking strangers they want each other to know the person, and they have veto power.

>heteroflexible

wut

I "think" its like you'll fuck dudes or maybe traps but won't date or fall in love with them.

>vegan
>fit

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

auschwitzmode=/=fit

he's secretly gay

That ratio is pretty generous for men.

>84% match

spoiled shits who think they can have their cake and eat it too, but also with some humiliation fetish
they think after they've finally got a woman willing to lower themselves to them, they still can't get over their high school crush or whatever, so they go into an open relationship, only to be cucked of course

>man is the follower

Does not compute

Why not just stay single though, fuck whoever you want, this literally makes no sense

what a faggot

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

But accurate.

please tell me that's fake

That's funny because progressives are using character assassination on Obama's brother, focusing on his polyamory.

Sure, dude. If it'll make it easier to sleep at night.

Why didn't he just put faggot on the side instead?

kek

I don't understand this shit. I don't understand any of this. Is there something mentally wrong with these people? Where the fuck are her parents?

She hates daddy, but daddy's still paying her for her rent.

REEEE

Well daddy is subsidizing this degeneracy and in my opinion is just as guilty for it existing.

This is the result of women living in a nanny state and being eternally protected from the repercussions of their actions.

>Is there something mentally wrong with these people?

Yes, and society condones it, so these people are praised for their so-called individuality.

guaranteed pussy
not that I like polyamory since for every girl you get your girlfriend gets 5 guys burgers and fries

Because they'd love a harem and are actually willing to compromise into being a cuck, despite the fact that it won't be advantageous for them.

Both of them are atheists. Kek.

>modern White """"men""""

I don't blame white women from going black.

I can see that. Society will pay for her kids and her rent and everything else to keep up this shit. What the fuck are we doing?

Being a slave is individuality? That will never make sense to me but I know you're right.

Nowdays mentally ill people are seen as interesting and sometimes and even considered cool by some (sociopaths for example are idolized by retarded teenagers).

>degenerates

Is this that diversity makes us stronger bullshit?

We all could have guessed that even if they didn't write it down

A lot of these low t cuckolds can grow beards so.. who knows?

Unfortunately, I'm low t myself and I can't grow facial hair for the most part but, at least I'm not a cuck

>time to get more zinc in my daily diet

This
I had sex on a tinder date last night. The girl claimed the last time she had sex was back in Feburary...

Yeah, right. An 8/10 girl who fucks me (a 5/10 on a good day guy) two hours after we meet hasn't had sex in half a year. Especially considering how she performed...

Pretty much this, if a beta max like these two wants to get the girl he wants (read attractive or semi attractive) he has to provide something other men will not. In this case is the permissive attitude towards cheating on her behalf.

He will still remain with her after she bones another man where another man would have left. So she can have the comforts of a supporting partner at home and the perks of a relationship while still having casual sex with men she finds attractive that she knows will not settle down with her and if they did would not condone that behavior.

The beta max on the other hand will get sex and the perks of being in a relationship with someone he (hopefully) physically desires. This however is not to discount men who are able to land multiple women and enter polygamorous relations because they want to have a lot sex. They however rarely advertise themselves as much.

Not true there is nothing better to cuddle your nude body close to your nude gf after sex and sleep

bump

her life her rules.