Is he the best interviewer of our generation?

Is he the best interviewer of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmd94kl_Fy8
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
youtu.be/HkSUazeI2nM
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

yes

jamie pull up that clip of a hairless monkey stroking its dick real quick

rly meks me tink

What's the deal with those glasses

>tfw unironically considering reading jocko's kids book to learn how to unfuck my life

>Jamie pull up that clip of that paper cutting machine in action
>damn, those things will tear you to shreds

if you are considering changing, you already know what you want change, right? Just start doing it

He just sits there like an ape with his mouth open trying to remember how to breathe.

yes, he has transcended the likes of Johnny Carson, Larry King, Tom Snyder.
he is also one of the most important american intellectuals, I would place him above William F. Buckley in that regard.

He talks over his guests that aren't his friends

I have 0 drive. People like Joe and Jacko don't understand how people can just do nothing, meanwhile I don't understand how people get out of bed in the morning.

Dave Rubin is better

I agree, gay Jew is superior.

no

I like Dave a lot. He and Joe are defiantly apples and oranges if you get what I'm saying.

well no because

*brings the mic closer*

>...
That lack of creativity

>I don't understand how people get out of bed in the morning.

get my nigguh dave on

AHAHAHA NICE FAGGOT GLASSES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LMAO WAT A FAGGOT

ROGAN YOUR A BRAINLET GIVE IT UP

Because they don't have 0 drive and no discipline

Pot is the best dude. Do you smoke pot? Oh my god yeah dude it's a magical plant. Let's talk about being high and shit bro.

>what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmd94kl_Fy8

I like to leave a lot of my work open, so my audience can use their imagination. I enjoy challenging my fans, as I clearly did with my latest piece

I liked that podcast but never finished it because everyone was saying his stories where bullshit. Is that true?

Reading glasses. Joe is almost 50.

Best post.

Anderson Cooper

I really wouldn't consider what he does as "interviews"

Must inspire a lot of devotion.

JAMIE GET ME THE MOST FAGGOTY READING GLASSES EVER MADE

He's the meathead version of Jimmy Fallon

>dude I just ate the best egg sandwich ever, did you check out my Instagram?
>Jamie pull it up

jimmy fallon doenst interview intelligent people, he's a dumb normie hollywood shill who fake laughs

he also always agrees with all over his guests, and fawns over them. he is a fucking cunt with no personality of his own.

Marc Maron does a better job.

How much of a insecure little bitch do you have to be to care about reading glasses?

Do you arrange tea ceremonies with your fag friends where you talk about reading glasses?

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI

NO I LET JOE FAGGOT DO IT FOR ME

HE PUTS ON HIS READING GLASSES WHILE DOING SO, MAKES HIM LOOK REAL SMART

truly Sup Forums's last great auteur

I met Joe and Bryan Callen at Jimmy Johns in Montana when I worked there. They were both pretty cool guys. I listen to the JRE every once in awhile it's ok.

Oh hey what's that guy called? He's on the Goldberg's. Also I thought zyclon B was used to kill Jews now zyclon A.

those things will tear you to shreds

Stay plebian my frined

Pic related is true interviewkino

how do other podcasters compare?

I was gonna check out sam harris because I heard SJWs are really butthurt that he had charles murray on

Hey Jamie pull up that video of the bison pushing a car on its side. Nah not this one, the other one at the zoo in hmm... Denver I think?
Oh ok here we go! Wow!! just look at that thing man, it is HUGE...
And he makes it look so easy to just tip over the vehicule as if it was a toy car... Jesus... you DO NOT wanna mess with that guy. Wow...

There are no side effects to weed user.

*freeze frame* yep... That's me, I bet you're wondering how I got here

i've only seen him do that once, probably in the alex jones show. Does he really do the thing with clips of animals so often?

That's not Marc Maron

Kind of fell off on listening to his podcast though.

Based old man

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Fritz Haber The Wise?

No pic related is by far the true Kino choice.

youtu.be/HkSUazeI2nM
Doot doo

>to shreds you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I just thought how kino a Joe Rogan and Nardwuar interview would be

that archaeology/anthropology podcast the other day with the three guys was fucking bullshit

the english guy was always really aggressive against the skeptic guy, talking for really long periods and then saying "EXCUSE ME!" anytime the other guy tried to get a word in. then when the skeptic guy would start talking, the english guy would regularly interrupt him and nobody would do shit. plus Joe ALWAYS came to the english guy's defense and would regularly try to change the subject as the skeptic guy was going to make a rebuttal

i finally turned that shit off after like an hour and a half when Joe started raising his voice and berating the skeptic guy. i don't even agree with the skeptic, but he was treated unfairly and it was extremely apparent from the getgo that Joe had no interest in being neutral.

Unironically yes

I like Joe. He ain't the sharpest of tools, but desu he's a decent guy with a curious mind and JRE is engaging. He isn't selling a political product like the rest of the media and it's uncensored. It's just 2 guys talking shit. I'd rather him ask if they'd ever seen a monkey eat another monkey ass-first then watch how they react than than be sold some Fox-approved semi-satirical political agenda.

The recent Steve-O episode is fucking epic. He outted Alex Jones as a nutcase. Eddie Bravo embarrassed himself about flat-earth and hasn't been back since. Where else you gonna see that shit?

**touches your dick**

>Eddie Bravo embarrassed himself about flat-earth
not really. Joe rogan is the one who embarassed himself about round earth

OP said our generation, which I'm assuming is for millenials. In light of that I'd have to say he's one of the best

Don't embarrass yourself, m80.