Why would they do this?Why are they calling me a mutt?Why are people bullies..?

>Why would they do this?Why are they calling me a mutt?Why are people bullies..?

Look at the eyes of this boy and remember that this is every american poster deep inside...Next time you think of posting one of those horrible "ameriorc" images just remember this innocent kid.
Bullying is NEVER okay!!!

?

>reports later revealed the boy frequently told others "whiter than you, mahommed" and was bullied as a result

God what a fugloid. I'd bully him, too.

Speaking to the amerimutt posters: i just finished my last cycle of posting (i was assigned to Sup Forums) but still haven't received my check (613,50€, as stated on the contract).

Am i the only one? I contacted Susan on hangout this morning but she replied her office's duties don't include managing the payments and i'm supposed to mail Open Society Foundation itself.

I expected better work ethics from them, i'm not an antifa junky they can afford to push around the country for free, this shit took dedication. I'll probably lash out on a Glassdoor review and name each and every one of them if i don't get my money.

jej

>this is what Sup Forumsedditors unironically believe

>older centipede

Why do people who obsessively post a meme about how the less white you are the less human you are think they have the right to make fun of poltards? You both hold views that only social outcasts have.

Because poltards post it for free.

It's just bantz man

[citation needed]

56% of Amerimutts:
>I AM A WHITE GERMANIC, MY GRANDPA WAS 1/12TH IRISH, WHITER THAN YOU MOHAMMED, SOROS SHILLS
44% of Amerimutts:
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A MUTT, FUCKING RACIST WHITES

I mean if you wanted to tell me you spend 18 hours a day on this site and don't understand what normal people think about race at all, there were easier ways to do it then writing out that.

>get bullied
>throw tantrum on internet
Why can't Americans handle banter?

everyone deserves a sheltered life user

this kid got $50.000 and was invited to several movie premieres by celebrities
because he's inbred

what is the price of innocence

mutt meme is the best meme that's come out of this board in years

I wonder what those old tards thing about mutt posting

*think*

Based merrimutt

wtf? Do you work for some labour agency? I get paid personally by Soros in cash on hand.

el mal encarnado

This kid's family turns out to be hella racist and his mother exploited her son for the gofundme money. There have also been stories of Keaton (the lil kid) calling other kids "nigger", which is the reason he got bullied.

that'll show people for wanting to be nice

link to the video