Mfw 28 and already having a receding hair line

>Mfw 28 and already having a receding hair line.

How do you guys live with this? It sucks being bald, I miss my full, frontal hair. Cheer me up by posting successful balding actors!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17655657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get on fin before it's too late.

I dont, i just am not balding buddy

But if you need the pickup statham, th rock

is that the drug that makes you impotent and costs an insane amount of money and you lose all progress the second you come off it?

as for jude law to be honest he would look better if he did get a hair transplant instead of trying to own it. there are some guys who look decent bald though

Start biccing it lad.

>is that the drug that makes you impotent and costs an insane amount of money and you lose all progress the second you come off it?
If you want to exaggerate side effects that only happen to a tiny fraction of the users.

The average balding guy doesn't have the advantage of the everything below Jude Law's hairline.

>mfw 27 and full head of hair, but starting to get grey hairs on the sides

Michael Kelly pulls it off pretty well

Start lifting so you can just shave it off without looking like an Auschwitz escapee.

>How do you guys live with this?
By being relatively attractive/fit otherwise. Also dress well and nobody will give a fuck.

>tfw decent hairline at the moment but i took one of those genetic tests that tell you your traits and it says I have various genes that will fuck my shit up

who /ticking time bomb/ here

Get long hair and cover the front up.

I've been bald since i was 18

Just shave it before it gets bad and grow a beard. cliche but effective

I'm onto you m8.

2% of users get sexual side effects and the drug that makes you lose it all immediately after you get off is minoxidil. If you get off finasteride, the hair will just begin the slowly recede again.

There's nothing more pathetic than a man that doesn't accept he's balding.

2% is a pretty legit risk if it's 'permanently fucked up dick' bad, or are the side effects not that severe / temporary?

The placebo had 1% sexual side effects. The chance is incredibly small. I personally think the side effects are bullshit.

It's either the drug or a bald head.

what do you mean by this? you think men should keep their scraggly leftover hair and look like costanza instead of shaving it off?

Time to bulk up. Hit the gym, sticklet.

how much does it cost you? were there dramatic, unquestionable improvements?

I've kept a full head of hair after it was starting to recede. No sexual sides but my facial hair is a bit less dense. It comes back to full thickness when you get off the drug. I pay 4$ a month for generic finasteride at sam's club.

>tfw turning 45 and starting to thin on top a bit

Does it get better bros?

damn seriously? I thought it would be an insane amount of money. I'll definitely consider this in the future then.

>tfw 30 next month and hairline like Jake Gyllenhaal's

Good luck. I'm rooting for you.

I think he was agreeing with you

>tfw got the side effects

If it bothers you that much, just get a wig.

>about 1000 bucks or less a year
>no side effects
>nothing permanent
>nobody will know unless you fuck up (e.g ask for a hairline that is way too fucking dense)
>you can swim, drive a convertible, go to the gym, fuck and do everything while wearing
>attachment will last for about 1 week at a time
>the wig itself will last for 3-6 months

The only negatives:

>it's not your real hair
>the detachment+re-attachment process can take anywhere from 2,5 to 5 hours (in a hot, humid bathroom of course)
>your whole life will be centered around the fucking rug and its maintenance
>you will worry about it a lot
>if you want a hairstyle that exposes the hairline (so basically any of the cool ones), you need to touch up every fucking morning
>if your stylist fucks up, that's it, the wig is ruined, better luck next time

For me the cons outweighed the pros so I just decided to buzz my hair and forego access to teenage pussy. I'm now restricted to +30yo women so every time I want to fuck, I have to turn off the lights and get the lube, but whatever. I enjoy not having to worry about my hair at all and the convenience of not having to wait 3 days for my hair to dry after I take a shower. Your mileage may vary.

t. 25yo hairlet AKA baldcuck

You played yourself
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17655657

I'm 23 and I shave my hair already because of thinning. Just deal with it user. You're not in normie alpha circles so most people you should want to associate with won't give a shit. At least that's my situation.

taking a bitch home to your wig room is like when she takes her clothes off and those big tits were a heavily padded pushup bra

don't do that

>user what are you doing in the bathr-
>oh

I'm 22, fuck you

are all 30+ year old women actually that dry or are you meming? tell me more about your experience picking up women with and without the wig

>hair starts thinning
>think about nothing but balding every minute of the day
>fuck it, lots guys lose hair..people laughing and judging you over your hair is just a meme, just accept it
>go out on lake with brother in boat
>bringing boat back in, see 3 hot girls bathing in sun
>hear them giggling ''his hairline is receding, hehehehhee''
>feel like absoulte shit, my brother hears them and says nothing (awkward as fuck)
>2 weeks later go to concert
>people don't make eye contact with me, just look at hairline
>feelsbadman
>fuck it, getting fenesteride
>3 weeks on it
>head starts getting cloudy (like day dreaming of nothing)
>suicidal thoughts, think ending myself is only option
>see doctor
>off fenisteride, just shave it all off
>still feel like shit, but no suicidal thoughts

>not bald or manlet
>personality isn't complete dogshit, no social anxiety beyond the norm
>still a fuck up because I never have the energy or motivation to try or do anything
>tfw no excuses

31 here and have a full set of hair, but really want to shave it this summer and go bald before I get too old. Seeing this thread makes me appreciate my full hair so no thanks.

are you me? my head is still cloudy as shit and while i was on finasteride my dick literally shrank like an inch and i wasnt able to gdt fully hard, my dick was numb, my ass was numb the way i imagine a womans would be, i was developing love handles and gyno. since coming off ive gotten my dick back and no more lovehandles or gyno, but obsessively rubbing different minoxidil mixtures on my head every morning and night is pretty miserable and the cloudiness hasnt gotten much better. fml

Start lifting right now. By the time your hairline is irredeemable you'll be so shredded you can pull it off.

not that guy but I'm 28, used to take fin when I was 21-25, and I still think it's permanently fucked up my libido

jesus dude, it's just hair.
Just have a look and own it; what's unattractive is when it looks like you are desperately trying to hide your obvious baldness.
Women care far more if you have money than if you have hair.

>hear them giggling ''his hairline is receding, hehehehhee''
this literally never happens unless you are a teenager

Lifting will make you look better plus give you confidence. Scrawny bald guys gets nowhere in life

>tfw 21
>tfw receding hairline but on fin
>tfw hair is still thick as fuck outside my frontal scalp so it's hard to notice
Just take the finn lads, it'll take awhile but it does pay off on the end

Just get hair plugs like Brendan

He kinda looks like Phil Collins in that pic

It apparently skips a generation so I have beautiful strong hair

But any potential children are fucked
So I probably shouldn't have any.

Quit your bitching, I'm only 24 and it's both receding and I'm starting to develop a bald spot.
For now though I'll just keep it short and roll with it, but when it gets too bad I might just go full baldie.

CHECKED

>tfw you realize most men who wear baseball caps do so because they are balding

> skips a generation
>tfw started balding at 19
>tfw my grandfathers didn't start until they were in their 50's
>tfw my father didn't start until his 50's
>tfw no one in my immediate family is balding as early as I am
>tfw the closest relative I have that started balding at my age is a 2nd cousin once removed

Does fin actually regrow your hairline, or is it just for the crown? The crown of my head is still fine, but my hairline is about as bad as Jude's at this point.

very minimally, usually it just keeps it as it is

Bald genes came from your mother's side.

If any of your mother's brothers is/was balding, get ready.

I know that feel. My father told me he first started balding in his mid 30s, and my 7 year old brother still has the hairline of a 17 year old.
Sometimes it's just bad luck.

*7 year older
woopsie

Fuck you faggot, I was balding at 18, lost it all when I was 22-23. You had it good.

Time to end myself

I was starting to think no one would.

>in his mid 30s
That's not that bad.

I'm a year older and have the same hairline I had when I was a kid. Maybe you have too much testosterone, I hear that can cause hair loss.

I'm gonna add a +1 to the side effects group. I'm 24 and just use rogaine when I was 20 I took fin for a few months and my dick didn't work too well, I had terrible brain frog and was depressed and tired all the time, and put weight on in my hips where ive never had fat before

It's not worth fucking up your life for your hair. It's sad but people just prefer a dude who knows what he's got and works with it. I've gotten laid by a few cuties after I started it's no so bad

>Maybe you have too much testosterone, I hear that can cause hair loss.
That's a coping myth invented by baldcels.

Not only am I balding but I've got hair all over my back. Consider yourself lucky that you're just balding.

It doesn't. It's either too much DHT or densely concentrated androgen receptors in the scalp.

Well, no, but I started receding at around 22, so it was kind of a kick in the nuts.

same here, been balding since 18
dad didn't start til he was 40 and probably the same for my grandfather and my uncle on my moms side (though they never went totally bald)

hah my 5 year older brother has stupidly thick hair, to the point where he'd have excess hair that would just shed off like a dog

life just isn't fair.

Say fuck it and shave your head. Literally all you can do boss. Thinning hair looks fucking sad even if people don't know you, at least if you're shaved you'll get used to it and other people will just assume you're a hardass instead of a loser.

At least you had it throughout your teens.

Same

In sorry that youre bald but women do care. Hair, height, dicksize. Say whatever you want but women give a big shit about all three.

Why would you show that to anybody? You obviously would do the maintenance when alone.

>are all 30+ year old women actually that dry or are you meming?
Half-meme, half-truth.

>tell me more about your experience picking up women with and without the wig
I didn't even try a wig because it didn't seem like a good choice for me. Before I lost my hair I got lots of attention from women and could easily score with the 16-21 crowd (legal here). Now that same crowd is repulsed by me and I'm almost completely invisible for women under 30. No more nudes from strange grills on Snapchat. Sad!

The older the woman, the more hot she finds my bald head and beard stubble. I have to actively swat them away like flies if I don't want to end up getting raped. The only positive is that cashier women pack my groceries for me nowadays.

I will say that my hairline is garbage though. I have had the most insane widow's peak since I've had hair, it goes almost halfway back my head.
Women "care" about everything, get over it. You'll only make it worse by worrying about it. A lot of male sex symbols are bald as well.

I never said they don't care, I just said they care much more about money.

Mad Max Fury Road has a ton of baldies, but only the skinny and fat ones look ugly, the muscled out ones look aesthetic as fuck.

get to the gym if you people are so insecure.

jesus christo what am i reading about drugs and shit
if you are a pussy with hair losing it wont make you less of a pussy

there are countless bald ppl irl who are drowning in pussy and friends just by personality

>easy mode

step 1: beard
step 2: gym
step 3: win

Same here. Right now, it isn't too bad, but I buzzed it short all the same. I had it at a #2 to hide some of the thinning, but when it's exposed to direct light, it looks a bit worse, not better. Now I guess it would be at about a #4 or 5, and it seems to look okay, so I think I'm going to keep buzzing it, just not as short.

I have a pretty severe baby face and huge bags under my eyes, so if I shaved it or buzzed it shorter than a #2 with my current clean shaven look, I worry I might look too much like a cancer patient, but if it starts thinning/receding really bad, I'm thinking of growing a beard and then buzzing it down to a #1 or maybe even shaving it long term. Pic related is a good look imo (SPOILERS: don't click if you haven't seen Childhood of a Leader).

>30
>full head of hair
>look like I'm 22

good luck op

Sup Forums has definitely changed, so many good gets are ignored nowadays

If it helps, I have hair but haven't been laid sense 2011

Where can you buy generic finasteride online?

>24
>No hairloss as of yet
>Dad still has full head of hair at 61
>Grandpa was bald
>Uncle 1 is bald
>Uncle 2 is bald
Am I gonna make it through the genetic minefield?

Get off my board you old geezer

Dunno, the genetics really isn't fully understood. Only time will tell

Fin is super cheap. Like 30 dollars a month. Talk to your doctor. It has side effects for a small percentage of people, and for most of those people getting off the drug leaves no lasting side effects.

If you fear getting off the drug and losing the amount of hair you would have lost otherwise during that time: A, I don't see how that's any worse than the alternative. and B, just keep taking the drug if you're not getting side effects. It's that fucking simple.

Yeah, I'm sure hardass is the first thing that comes to everyone's mind when they see pic related.

you have to get prescribed it, unless you're asking where you can buy it illegally (in which case no one can help you)
Don't do it man, fucking with your hormones is never a good idea

haha old fag

I'm only 27 so I'm still young like 90% of the board, right?

No kidding my neighbor is like some 5-5 scrawny baldlet goy and he has a new girl like every 5 months, a good chunk of them aren't too bad either

Rule 1 before going bald is not being a fat piece of shit.

Why the fuck are these threads always fine on Sup Forums? Nothing to do with that at all. I don't mind, just saying

>tfw uber white skin but decent face
I-I'm gonna look good like the engineers from Prometheus r-right guys?

What's the point of living if you can't even fucking eat.

>tfw started taking finasteride with hope of side effects
>still masturbate every hour

i just want to stop

REEEEEEEEEEEEE take this shit to /r9k/

1. Cut it really short and/or shave it off.
2. Grow a beard.
3. Work out/get buff.

The only real solution. Just own that shit

The fact that balding is completely ignored if not suppressed on tv and film makes it relevant.

Everything in moderation.
I have a huge sweet tooth and eat fairly gratuitously and I still manage to be quite slim.

no shit
my cousin now 50 he's been bald since early 20s due to stress and i kid you not he was literally drowning in pussy for 20+ plus years before marrying at 45+ lul
im talking partying / bartending all year round playboy
people who are little bitches about hair were little bitches long before they started losing it
fix your personality instead of taking unnecessary drugs for your body

You sound like me, everyone on my mum's side is bald, my dad has full hair at 70 same with his brother his dad died eons ago so I don't know what his hair situation would have been, my dad's other son is bald at 40 so maybe he got that from his mum?

I'm 27 and noticed my hair was thinning a year ago. Been on fin since and have also been growing my hair out so it's tough to tell if it's working.

Get a tan bro

Pale bald guys look bad

>tfw ultra high sex drive since puberty
>tfw still a virgin at 23
>tfw hair started receeding a year ago so I know I'll stay a virgin
my day of the rope will come soon...