You are all international people, do you have an international job?

You are all international people, do you have an international job?

Or work for your cunts government?

I work for my dick. In my bed all day trying to find the best p*rn.

Yes and no.

Work for the gov.
Easy work with good pay and benefits.

How high up though?

I'm hoping to get a job with the state dept.

I unironically think that most Sup Forums posters are quite clever and have a decent understanding of the world underneath all the memes.

The complete opposite of Sup Forums.

Accurate. That's my observation as well.

Sup Forums and /lit/ posters are intelligent people but that don't do much with their lives.

Sup Forums posters are very dumb people that don't do much with their lives either.

I work for the government, quite high up too (in Whitehall). I genuinely think that Sup Forums indirectly helped me get this job.

Sup Forums is unironically a good place to learn about international relations

Geography and flags too. The thing about here is that everyone presents an exaggerated version of different country cultures, which helps learn how everywhere works.

What a time to be alive.

Government employees admitting that they benefited from information and discussions posted on a really shitty section of the mongolian throat-singing forum.

I would just like to remind you, this place gave birth to FWG, The Aussie who crashed Sup Forums and banned moot, Sheikh and Pedopole, and many other famous deviants.

Im telling you boys we're all headed for the shitter in the next 10-20 years when shitposting will move from the chans to RL

I work for my government. Good money, and I don't really need to work for it.

>Sup Forums posters are intelligent people
ye

Next to the mutt posters we all look like Einstein.

I work for the Verfassungsschutz in Germany

There is a reason we are the Sup Forumsellectuals.

>state department
>deals with other countries
>has nothing to do with 50 states
why do Americans do this?

Working for the government is the way to go unless you have enough shekels to be your own boss.

Lol at all the retards who think they are better off, working for some piggy.

aw shucks

we are all just persons who work for several NSA subsidaries

>living off the govt teet
Iron rice bowl people are cancer

yeah, I emigrated and I'm now diaspora scum

forgot to say, my job includes traveling around the world as well, stuck at this place for 3 months now, though

you might be employed there, but we all know that non of you guys actually works

Sup Forums is full of 'woke' boomers nowadays desu

I work with network equipment, so I can work remote. I often keep working while traveling. Although for my recent trip to Japan I took it all off work.

But any traveling I need to do for work is in-country. It would be cool to travel internationally as part of a job though.

Sup Forums is smart people who take nothing seriously.

Sup Forums is dumb people who take everything seriously.

I know which I prefer.

Sounds comfy to travel around in America though. Do you get a variety of destinations and states?

>Sup Forums is intelligent
>literally build their worldview out of aspergers on a forum and news from Sup Forums

fuck, humans arrogance can be ridiculous sometimes

>fuck, humans arrogance can be ridiculous sometimes
>screeches and swings around in the trees

I shitpost just for fun João and ignore most seriously meant Sup Forums-posts. Infact, I just respond with things like "Have you not converted to Islam yet?" because I know it will make serious Sup Forums-tards butthurt.

>Iron rice bowl
Do you happen to be Korean or Chinese? That's very Korean/Chinese term

Same as Sup Forums is black and Sup Forums is white

>Sup Forums is dumb people who take everything seriously.

Have you ever talked to a Sup Forums tier person in real life? They're awful. They literally can't talk about anything other than their warped understanding of social issues.

I live in CO, and my work basically only takes me to CA, either LA or SF area. But I got family in other areas I visit while working remote.

I took this picture while on my Dad's boat up in the Adirondack mountains.

>do you have an international job
Yes I work for an international organization

/comfy/
Is there fish in that lake?

Yeah, trout, bass, perch.

Here's a picture from just the other day here in Colorado. This is in a neighborhood right by my house. In between two houses, in an open grassy area, one of the guys who lived there pointed out these large deer that were hanging out.

I am a type of artist and sometimes work with materials from other countries. I also have a lot of American clients

Mule deer
What part of CO are you in?

Centennial.

>being this bluepilled

Nice
Colorado used to be the best state for mule deer. Now for unknown reasons mule deer populations are in steady decline and CO seems to be hit the hardest. It's a real shame

>work

heh

I work for gov yes, but i can't disclose anything else.