On a scale of one to ten, how bad do you think this hurt?

on a scale of one to ten, how bad do you think this hurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6452jEhRHo&t=489s
youtu.be/PvPMetoHa-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anyone have orange slices?

Five

top lel

To Luke that was probably a ten.

A four or five to an actually trained Jedi though.

Two for Anakin.

It's weird how Luke and Mace were the only ones to actually cry out when they lost a limb. Well, I guess that dude from the first Star Wars did too but he also randomly bled for some reason.

I'd give it a 6. The lazer sword would have sealed the wound. Phantom limb would probably been the worst part.

Fucking pussy.

>instantly cauterizes the wound and kills the nerve endings
>hurt

About tree fiddy

Luke seemed pretty in pain though..

you're retarded aren't you user?

typical baby boomer crybaby

right? I don't think it would hurt as bad as it would with a regular sword at least. Does cauterizing nerve endings work though?

a handful

that's because luke is a fag that would cry over anything

Getting amputated/10

It would be extremely painful (for you) for a few seconds, then a dull but durable pain until it's treated

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little ‘anime’ post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just click Post. Oh, and we all know the word. The “epic” ‘anime’ meme, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking first reply. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Animefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “for you.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Around 5 digits probably

bout tree fiddy

He is following a strain of logic though. It's actually not that retarded even though I don't personally subscribe to what he's saying.
Anakin had experienced extreme pain.

you don't cauterize nerve endings, you cauterize wounds. although that's kind of a meme and a lightsaber probably wouldn't instantly cauterize a wound, it doesn't work like that. there would be bleeding.

if your nerves get fucked they can stop working. I got cut pretty bad and it stopped hurting almost instantly, I have nerve damage and my skin is numb there now. so it really just depends on where you get cut and so on, pain is a really hard thing to actually quantify and predict. if your hand got cut off by a lazer like that it would probably hurt like a mad cunt for about 2 seconds and stop if it destroyed your nerves.

Not nearly as bad as the hurt life can put on you.

there was blood from darth maul IIRC
when he was cut in half i mean

This

Luke was a total scrub.

>Not nearly as bad as the hurt life can put on you.
I don't know man, if life cut my hand with a scorching hot fucking lightsaber it'd probably be the most extremely painful thing ever

On a scale of 1 to kidney stone.
Probably a 5.
Maybe a 6.

I'd say it was a 10 hands down.

How is possible that the hand continues to grab the lightsaber if it is cut??

kidney stones hurt that bad?
i have a family history and i fear

>Loses arm to a cripple
Luke you waste

Truly a sad end to him. All he ever wanted was to see his people prosper and find new lands to settle and grow crops.

That scene in the boat where he sees his family, and the priest next to the river shore really fucking hit me in the feels. The life he could have had if he wasn't such a great influential leader.

Since the wound probably got cauterized instantly + shock I would guess it was more of the fact that he just realized he lost his hand and the duel more than the actual pain

>tfw they ruined Vader is in the animated series

Guy is supposed to be an unbeatable mythical badass who kills everyone in his path.

I'm more confused of how the lightsaber deactivates while his hand is still holding it...

the laser button can be used manually or by the force

oi retards, I came here to laugh at Luke, not feel feels

Hence being able to throw a lightsaber

On the initial cut and throughout the healing process, clean cuts are less painful than rough cuts.

He probably squeezed his hand in pain the instant he got cut and it just stayed that way

Obviously five...

Canonically worse than childbirth, as both genders can get them so it's possible to compare the two. I've also seen multiple posters testify they'd rather reexperience getting compound fractures, getting shot, and having limbs blown off by IEDs, than reexperiencing a kidney stone.
Cluster headaches might be worse though idk, as people have killed themselves because of the pain. It's kind of hard to get their opinion on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6452jEhRHo&t=489s

I chuckled.

how if the hand doesn't have tension from the muscles or tendons?

Kidney stones are not joke, if you have a family history of them stay the fuck away from soda or have extreme amounts of painkillers and alcohol on hand

Shitty writing by George, there are a few muscles in the hand and wrist for contraction but enough that would grip that tightly

I know I'd rather get my hand cut off than pass another kidney stone.

jesus fucking christ, that's terrible
i once heard my grandpa passing one in the latrine and his screams of pain were more terrifying than the nazgul
cluster headaches i'm fine, but those fucking stones seem like a sure thing in my future
help

worst was anakin seeing his future. completely unnecessary and opens a massive plot hole

>there are a few muscles in the hand and wrist for contraction but enough that would grip that tightly

I'm a male nurse since 7 years ago, I have seen very bad injures, cuts in the hand, etc. And can told you that a cut hand can't hold an object like that.

Also if you considers the weight of the lighsaber and the speed is lunched, it's impossible.

>They gave him the Braveheart treatment at the end
Fuck, it still makes me depressed.

>in the latrine
Good lad, us farmboys should stick together.

every time

I'm hammered, meant to say not* enough that would grip that tightly

Not a medical professional at all but took several anatomy and physiology classes

Hey man spoiler alert. I haven't seen that movie.

But Mace Windu screamed just as loud.

Wound is instantly cauterized and the nerve endings died soon after, it would still hurt like a bitch for a few seconds.

how long would it take to bleed out form the femoral artery
>farmboys
you got me
haven't seen another latrine outside my grandparents and their neighbours' houses in my life
it's a rustic thing

In my country they translated it for what it would be "Anyone have sugar cubes?", I guess it was a mix of ants and sportsman jokes, there's the saying here that ants love sugar.

>be me in 2009
>get a kidney stone
>weird ass dull pain
>don't pass it in two weeks
>get it pulled out through my penis while i'm anesthetized

Where's this retarded meme that the nerve endings die that soon after a wound like this coming from?

>Braveheart treatment
Yeah it did look like something Mel would direct in a cruel mood.

The story was written as such from the start, and the his last words are direct quotes too.
>"Grymta månde grisarna om de visste vad den gamle galten lider"
or
>"The little piggies must be grunting if the knew how the old boar is suffering"

>how long would it take to bleed out form the femoral artery

it depends of how cut is the artery, but I would say a few minutes, 4-6.

>that image
hey, i've got just the place for you buddy!

Shot in the dark but Mace Windu wasn't a jedi master in the traditional sense, just an extremely powerful and aggressive warrior who commanded wars for the jedi. You hear Qui Gon barely make a noise, guessing from his meditation and constant composure he's more in tune with defensive arts of the force, of which Luke has learned none.

Reasonably high, but the revelation about his family history probably did more to him than the physical pain of losing the hand. Barring the fatalities people seem to be up and about pretty quickly after lightsaber amputations.

>Scandinavian snowniggers on my Sup Forums
I loathe you all

Not too bad at first, then a little bit more.

>Barring the fatalities people seem to be up and about pretty quickly after lightsaber amputations

isn't vader pretty much just half a torso with a head?

t. Suomi

Yes. But he's also seen breaking out of medical restraints -hours- after becoming a cyborg as a result of those injuries

I call bullshit on that I was in an accident where tendons in my arm were severed, and my hand snapped shut instantly. paramedics had to use a fair bit of force to open my fingers up

>you don't cauterize nerve endings, you cauterize wounds

learn to read

I dunno honestly I'd think a lightsaber would burn all the nerve endings to make it almost instantly numb like a fourth degree burn and since the lightsaber is perfectly contained heat there wouldn't be any further burning deeper into the wound. Only thing I could imagine would maybe me pain from the bone cleaving?

Maybe a 7
The hand has a lot of super sensitive nerve endings but he got him at the wrist

At the moment itself it doesn't hurt, you wouldn't even feel it.
Your body blocks off the pain in the moments after experiencing major trauma.
It would probably hurt like a bitch in like 30 minutes though. Burns sting.

I think Luke is crying more out of defeat and the horror of seeing his hand fly off his wrist than any actual pain.

Does Luke get a new swoop bike or motorcycle in VIII?

youtu.be/PvPMetoHa-w

Yeah, I broke my middle and ring finger when a piece of iron blasted them (that shit was like 30kg or something), they didn't hurt at the moment, they were numb, but after like 5 minutes from that they started hurting like shit and they bleed like fucking crazy

damn are they really that bad? i kind of assumed they were something almost everyone had to deal with at some point, is that not true? am i safe if i don't have a family history of kidney stone issues? is there anything i can do now to help prevent it from ever happening? the idea of it sounds so painful

If you eat too many beets you might get them...it depends on a lot of dietary and lifestyle factors.

But Mace is one of the strongest Jedi. Being able to channel the dark side and all using his Vapaad

Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, avoid sugar and salt. Contrary to popular belief, dietary calcium doesn't lead to kidney stones, so don't avoid calcium. Oxalates can lead to kidney stones though, so avoid having too much of foods high in them (nuts, beets, spinach). Hydration is definitely most important though

Start guzzling that cranberry juice now, son.

And ease up on the drinking and bad diet.

Anakin had all of his limbs lopped off in one go and didn't even scream until he was roasted alive. That was one tough man.

He totally had the chance to get some fine succ from his sister multiple times but was too much of a fag

Not as bad as a vibroblade, the wound instantly cauterizes.

No wonder so many people think that Luke should be gay all of a sudden.. he kinda is a fag though

Put down the sodas and drink plenty of water throughout the day. Dehydration is the biggest contributor for people who aren't genetically predisposed to them.

>Luke's a fag now
Somebody stop this madman

Who gave him the black eye? I don't remember that punch

Vader threw something at his face when he became a Force Pitcher and Luke tried batting them off