People say I could pass for a Southern European/Lebanese

People say I could pass for a Southern European/Lebanese

what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg
catholicphilly.com/2017/09/news/national-news/afghan-family-gets-new-start-in-west-virginia-with-catholic-agencys-help/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dem chinky eyes

I bet you are a dicklet

Are you 1/4 Asian?

no Afghan Aryan with some Persian blood

Well we joke here on 4chin, but you could pass as an Italian.

You look like the average Spaghetti!

Haha, you're probably the irate rotterdam muslim who kept losing it everytime I wrote about the religion

moved from canada to the netherlands?

thanks

no

I have no idea who you are referring to

OKay you're good in my book and sorry for the accusation

You look like the typical mudshits I see daily

You look weird

Could I pass for native from Napoli or something

No, not because you are brown, it's that you really look exotic

>Southern European/Lebanese
???
You look afghan. Without a doubt. And with all other afghanis around you have no chance trying to deny it.
Good luck!

this is a qt canadian boy

Lol you are clearly in the minority, most Italians think I could pass for a local, maybe you are just too far north

Nah, Afghans look waaay different

Canadian?

I live in Naples you fucking retard.
It's not your skin color since some Neapolitans are darker than you. It's that you look like a fucking HAPA.

hazara subhuman

idk who the OP is trying to post his picture and make him into a meme, but the guy in the picture is a afghani canadian who larps as several people (he's the paki/currycel trip as well)

I know an Afghan refugee, who I would consider full blown white. I was literally shocked with open mouth when I heard he was Afghan. I checked it out because I was curious about it. It turns out many people from Afganistan are white, because of Alexander The Great's soldiers who stayed back and settled in the area.

I think they're lying to your face tbqhwy

People say I could pass for a french

isn't that literally bullshit?

You look like a hapa, probably roach, Afghan or Kazakh.

I shit you not. He doesn't look like OP. He is as white as me.

I think he meant the greek part.

Well, how else would there be an afghan guy with light eyes and light hair?

People say I could pass for a Southern European/Italian

there's plenty of afghans with light eyes and hair, one set of brothers I know one looks arab the other looks russian (has green eyes and brown hair) that's just how things are, there's no greek involved, greeks themselves are shitskins

Is their skin as white as actual whites?

t. Liar

All people in those threads say you look Arab

You look like a "white" Latin American.

could be

I want to cum in your beard :3

skin isn't the only thing that makes up whiteness

Only from the side. Your frontal picture of your face clearly shows your genetic origins.

Do you not know what white skin looks like?

I know, but I haven't asked to see his nipples, that would be too weird even for me.

You look Indian. Not even Arab.

You know exactly what I meant

People say i could be German, what does int thinks?

You look mestizo dude

Nah, it's because the original Indo-Iranians of the Sintashta culture were white and modern Afghans have genes from them.

I actually don't. Culture?

But wouldn't that be mixed like OP? This guy doesn't look mixed. I mean, he doesn't look Danish, but if he said he was from Poland, I would believe him.

even in this photo?

You've been posting your face on here for like 2 years

OP isn't a real afghan, he's from the hazara group which are just mongols living there. Pashtuns and tajiks don't look like him.

The guy on the right is what I thought was an average Afghan.

More like 5 years

those are hazaras, average afghan (pashtun/tajik) is like this and pic related

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg

you probably think afghans look like hazaras because most afghan refugees in europe are hazaras

So which group does the guy I know belong to? Do you know?

Yes.

pashtun or tajik

if it's afghan and looks sandnigger or white = pasthun/tajik

if it's afghan and looks like an inbred mongoloid/rapist look = hazara

if it's afghan and looks asian = uzbek, turkmen

He looks like this. Damn google only have small and shitty pictures of those people.

Found another one. I think even half of Sup Forums would consider these guys white

I bet you like indie rock.

Look like your average village Russian kids!

Nuristany or pamir

You look Russian.

Tajik or some other central asian? Your head looks deformed tho

He's probably Tajik. Imo most ethnic Afghans have something similar to this in appearance.
>But wouldn't that be mixed like OP?
No you autist. You can find "white" looking people everywhere in Asia, even China.

What you think a few greeks from hundreds of years ago would influence this much.
The only reason is because afghan are caucasian, so blonde hair and fair eyes can happen, like in every other caucasian population at higher or lower rates.

catholicphilly.com/2017/09/news/national-news/afghan-family-gets-new-start-in-west-virginia-with-catholic-agencys-help/

lol what abullshit story, iranians posing as afghans

I wouldn't guess them to be afghan and I am one lol.

Look armenian or something

That's because you're diaspora that's Afghan in name only

not really, I speak both languages, look at the story of those two, they're both bahais with a fake story, they're iranians posing as afghans lol

average afghan looks like what I've posted, not like the arabo-indian spawn iranian you posted or hazaras

>slant eyes
>high cheekbones
>european
Nah, you look like a jap.